Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"What would you like to know?"

"First of all, who are you?"

"My name isn't relevant."

"Fine, what are you doing here?" Kerry chimed in and walked around to face the creature. Both men had positioned themselves in front of Lizzie instinctively protecting her with their bodies in case something went wrong.

"I'm here to tie up some loose ends. This lovely woman here was about to undo something we've all been waiting for...oh damn, for almost...well how old are you Elizabator?" Lizzie's face fell as the word came out. No one called her that, no one.

"How do you know my name?"

"Maleena screamed it when she was dying, begging us to let you out of your dear old Dad's contract. She was so pretty in pain, just like you'll be when you die birthing some fantastic hellspawn." She laughed maniacally.

"You bastard! Tell me where my mother is." She wanted the information now. If her mother was alive still then she might have the answers Lizzie needed.

"Poor girl. Once the higher ups found out your little boyfriends were heading for the witch we figured something was up. And, with some persuasion, Maleena was happy to provide us the details of her treachery."

"I think you've talked to her about enough, so here's how this is going to go. I am going to exorcise your ass all the way back to hell or I'll burn you in holy oil and you'll just be gone. The choice is yours either you let the poor girl go that you're in or I kill you both." Jeff was firm and Lizzie didn't know what to say.

"She's already dead, and with her the key to making poor Elizabator whole again. When I leave, she'll just be a corpse like mommy dearest is. You see we don't need the locator spell anymore. We have other options now." He snarled and with a quick pulse black smoke emanated from the girl's pores. It gathered into a small cloud and then disappeared. Lizzie stood staring as the body slumped to the floor. Her eyes were open, but no life was in them any longer.

"Wait, no. She's dead...dead...no, no..." She dropped to the floor near the girl staring at her last vestige of hope at leading a normal life.

"Lizzie, I'm sorry, but we have to go. They know we're here, so we have to get on the road before something else comes. We'll go back to Oz's and he might have another idea."

"She's dead, there are no more ideas. These women died, and for what? So, I could have a chance at a normal life. Let's face it. I've told you both before I'm destined for misery, now it's just a question of when it will come and how bad it will be."

Lizzie walked outside and only made it about 50 feet towards the car before a large arm seized her around the neck from behind. She heard the house door slam, and a yell from Kerry, but it seemed so far away. Her mind reeled at the sensation taking in the leathery feel of the skin on her neck and calculating what she could do. Her training left her brain as the arm pulled her in tighter cutting off what little air supply she had left.

"I'm going to enjoy putting a baby in you little girl." Lizzie's eyes flew open at the disgusting words that came from behind her head. She felt a surge then as if her body was full of electricity. Her heart rate slowed and everything around her seemed to go into slow motion. She focused in on the thought of how vile it would be to be impregnated with a being from whatever was holding her. And, then a green pulse of light escaped her.

In the next instant, Lizzie was laying on the grass in front of the bungalow. Her chest heaved as she tried to breathe. Her vision had a green halo around it. In another second, sounds started to flood into her.

"Lizzie? Lizzie, can you hear me?" Jeff's concerned face appeared in front of her as he leaned down. Kerry was kneeling next to him in an instant.

"Yes, yes. What...what happened?"

"We were hoping you could tell us." Kerry's words made her sit up and look around. There were bits of flesh and sinew all around her in a circle and her eyes grew wide.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-03-2019, 05:00 PM