Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 17

The car ride was tense as none of them spoke. Lizzie sat in the back as the guys nervously fidgeted with whatever was available for them in the front seat. She meanwhile stared out the window wondering what she would do when this was all over. The thought of not being with these men that she had grown to love cut her to the core, but she knew it was the best thing for her. Those thoughts plagued her as she closed her eyes.

"Looks like we have about 15 minutes left." Jeff gave a quick update. It was the first one since she had fallen asleep and it roused Lizzie instantly from her light slumber in the back of the Torino.

"She's expecting us. I texted her a few minutes ago." Kerry tried to keep things going.

"Good. And guys, thank you for this." Lizzie looked into the rearview mirror catching Jeff's eyes. He looked as if he was on the verge of crying.

"It's the least we can do. You know we just want you to be okay, and be able to be happy Lizzie. It's all we've ever wanted." Kerry looked at her softly and she felt so loved in his gaze again.

"I know, and honestly, I wish it didn't have to be this way, but I just want..."

"You don't have to say it Lizzie. We know, and if we could change everything we would. Let's just get to this witch and go from there." Jeff looked at her with that same love in his eyes from the rearview mirror.

From there, it was small dirt road after small dirt road and Lizzie felt the anxiety rising in her as she thought about taking everything back that had happened. It was almost too intense as she watched the houses go by. When the car finally pulled into a small driveway, she carefully opened the door taking in the small bungalow type house in front of them. It was so modest, and yet completely what you'd expect of a witch she presumed. They were supposed to meet both women tonight and hopefully resolve everything.

The guys both got out and they all approached the small porch quietly. Jeff took a deep breath and knocked, only to have the door push open a little when he did. He glanced at Kerry and they both went onto high alert, instantly pulling their guns in anticipation of what might be on the other side of the door.

With a nod of his head, Jeff pushed it open. Kerry sprang forward ready for whatever. Lizzie stood unsure of what might be next, but a very bad feeling crept into her stomach as she waited.

"Sweet Jesus!" Jeff's words rang out as he made his way inside and then skirted to the left. An older woman sat at the kitchen room table, slumped forward. Her eyes had been burned out and blood pulled on the floor at her feet.

"Back there." Kerry's quick command had Jeff heading towards the hallway while he skirted around the kitchen heading into the living room gun leveled as he searched for anyone in the home.

"Hey, come out here." Jeff's words rang out as Lizzie slowly stepped into the kitchen taking stock of the older woman's body slumped over. She couldn't believe how sad the scene was before her. When Jeff came into the kitchen again, he had a woman at gun point in front of him. She resembled the old woman at the table, and Lizzie immediately registered that this might be the daughter they were seeking.

"We're all clear back here." Kerry re-entered the room, gun leveled at the woman alongside Jeff's.

"Start talking, who are you?" Jeff was gruff with her as Lizzie stood trying to take it all in.

"Me? Oh, well, let's just say I'm a friend of a friend." The girl smiled at him, and it struck Lizzie as out of place immediately.

"Kerry, do you have any holy oil on you?" The question seemed odd, and then Lizzie started to piece it all together.

"She's a demon?" The question seemed so out of place as she looked at the young woman.

"Oh my, and who are you little girl? Wait, don't tell me. I know your face...oh yes, I took one just like it off your mother. Would you like to see it?" The young girl snarled at her and Lizzie's eyes grew wide.

"Here you go Jeff." Kerry threw a small flask to his partner, who unscrewed the top and splashed some of the liquid from inside onto the creature before him. It sizzled as it struck her, and she cried out at the feeling.

"Now, start talking, or I light your ass on fire with this all over you." He wasn't angry as he spoke, striking Lizzie as odd. She hadn't seen Jeff really work before and now that he was he was completely level and in control.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-03-2019, 05:00 PM