Adultery Confession of Innocent desi house wives who developed Hoestincts in rainy season
Heart 
I will reveal characters' names one by one while the story proceeds.

Amruta: myself 27 5.6 37-25-38
Akash: my Husband 35 5.9 chubby
Prateek: Husband's partner and neighbour and 35 5.10 chubby
Sruti: Prateek's wife 28 5.7 37-25-39
Eshaan: Neighbour 29 5.11 chiseled Body
Rubina: Eshaan' pregnant wife.
Sherlyn: Supermodel early 40s 5.10 34E-25-37 just like Kendra Lust
Sagar: Sherlyn' South BF late 30s 5.11Chiseled
Malathi: Sruti's maid ( no much role )
This morning I woke up early in fact I haven't slept properly last night after I just got a call from my husband who is on a business trip.

Outside my flat window I could see clear sky and sun rays reflections on Bandra beach. All walks of age come to Joggers Park and are busy enjoying the Sun beam.

The view is resembling the new life. But I feel I am going back to a normal and boring life. My new fantasy life just brushed like a water bubble.

What's in that conversation with my husband which made me ponder…!?

LAST NIGHT:
Akash(My husband): Hi my pussy cat…! (Grinning)
Amruta (Me): hello Pooh...(gave air kiss)
Akash(chucked): u got a surprise Baby..
Amruta: what is that baby!? (I got Chill in my spine with fear that he may be standing at Door)
Akash: My work is completed here and I will be there to play with your smoothly sweety Mellons by tomorrow evening.

I am a little disappointed that he is coming back one week early(which you will know why ...?) And pleased that he is not at my flat door now ?.
Amruta: wow it's really a surprise for me baby(gave fake excitement to make him believe)
Akash: I got an another surprise for u baby(with excitement)
 Now I have no interest on his talk
he continued as I am silent. "Will show u once I am there to see your excitement directly". 
Akash: Ok Baby I am getting ready now and we need to catch a flight in another 2 hour.

We in his context represents him and his partner Prateek
Amruta: ok Baby waiting for my pooh…(I just blown a kiss for which he chuckled again like kid)

After the call was over I held my mobile firmly in my hands near my chest and turned back. 

[Image: aliciarihko_20200708_13_l.jpg]
6 eyes looking at my sad face in concern and suddenly thundered outside and they could see my hours glass figure in the background of thunder light.

TBC
Your comments are much valuable for this budding writer... Namaskar

I have uploaded all pics from net. If anyone got offended will remove them from posts.
[+] 3 users Like powerpuffgirl's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Confession of Innocent desi house wives who developed Hoestincts in rainy season - by powerpuffgirl - 07-07-2020, 04:03 PM