Adultery Husband's friend fucked my brains
Part 13

After dinner, he asked me to get the milk from the fridge and I took 2 glasses and went and sat him in the sofa near to him. Immediately he caught both of my nipples and twisted hard till tears comes from my eyes and then he asked me to take a bowl from kitchen and asked me to come in fours with the bowl in my mouth. I went to the kitchen, took the bowl in my mouth and was walking with knees and came near to him. He took the bowl from me and placed it in the floor and pour 1 glass of milk in it and asked me to lick it from the bowl with my hands at the back. I bed down to lick it from the bowl and before that he caught my hairs and raised my head and spits 2 globes of saliva in the bowl and then made me lick it from the bowl. Once I finished the milk he caught my hair and dragged me to the toilet and placed me in the commode and asked me to pee. I was ashamed to pee infront of him, but I did, at the same time he peed over my face and body. I tried to get up, but his shouting made me sit still and drained in his pee. Then he asked me to take bath and left the bathroom. I finished bathing and saw a towel there and I wrapped the towel and came out of the bathroom, there in the bed, I saw a nighty placed, since I didn’t bring any dresses I wore the nighty and checked, if there are any inners, but I couldn’t find even my used clothes. The nighty I wore is semitransparent and my boobs and pussy can be easily seen when my dress is exposed to light. I wore the nighty and went to living room, there he is sitting in the sofa watching TV.

I went near to him and he asked me sit with him. Once I sat with him, he raised my nighty and started rubbing my thighs and asked me, can we sleep now. We can continue the things tomorrow. I nodded my head and we went to the bed room at the 1st floor. It was a huge room with many decorations and his taste of decorations is awesome. I was looking the room and in the meantime he removed my nighty and placed in the sofa near to the bed and took me throw me in the bed. I saw his dick, it was not hard enough for a fuck, he too came near me and lied in the bed and started fingering my pussy inside the blanket. He first rubbed my clit for sometimes and then he inserted a finger in my pussy and starts fingering and at the same time I caught his dick and he pushed my hand away and then he fingered me fast and made me cum. But he didn’t take his hand out till he sleep, once he released the hand, even my eyes shut due to sleep.

Day 4

I woke up at 7 in the morning and he was not in the bed. I wore the nighty and went to the living room downstairs and he was sitting in the sofa having his morning tea. Then he signaled me to come near him and asked me to sit near to him. Once in sat, he gave me a cup of tea and I too started sipping it. Once I completed the tea, he starts kissing me in my lips and I too responded the kiss by allowing his tongue to enter my mouth. After kissing for 5 minutes, he went to the kitchen and asked me to wait for some time and came back after 10 minutes with 2 plates of noodles, we ate it in the dining room and then I took the plate and washed it and again came back to the living room and sat beside him. He pulled me closer to him and again started to kiss me in my lips, we were literally smooching each other for some time.

Vicky: So tell me, you loved when I do harsh things yesterday, right?

Me: Actually, this is the first time I was handled in such a way, but I liked it.

Vicky: Good, you had become a real slut yesterday and today I will make you my whore.

Saying this he unzipped the nighty at the front and took out both my boobs and pressed it hardly. Then he sucked it hard and started bite my nipples alternatively. I was moaning in pleasure and caught his head and kept it close to my boobs. He took my hands out of the nighty and made me topless and still we are sitting in the sofa. Now he is playing with my boobs and nipples and squeezing it hard till I cried and begged him to stop it. He removed his vest and asked me to lick his chest, I licked his chest and sucked his nipples for sometimes. Then he made me stand and removed the nighty from my body and I was standing nude in front of him. He touched my pussy and slowly inserted his finger in my pussy and it was already wet with his touches. He starts fingering me slowly and I starts moaning, I am standing in front of him and he sucked my clit and at the same time he inserts 2 fingers in my pussy and was fucking me fast with his fingers. I was moaning loudly and cummed in his mouth and hands, then I fell on the sofa. He then came near to my ears and said, he had some pleasant surprise for me and asked me to close my eyes. I closed my eyes and he took me over his shoulder and carried me to the bedroom and put me there in the bed. He asked me not to open the eyes till he says, but I hear some more noise in the room and got scared and opened the eyes and I saw Vijay, Vicky and 2 other guys standing there nude with their dicks erect.

I immediately tried to cover myself with something, but I couldn’t find anything in the bed to cover my body, so I crossed my hands over the boobs and closed my legs tightly to hide my hairless pussy. I was looking at Vijay.

Vijay: Sheeba, this is going to be fun and definitely you will be enjoying this.

Me: But, I believed you a lot and came with you, but you are making me a whore. When you wore the manga sutra in my neck, I thought you loved me.

Vijay: My baby, I love you and I want to show you real pleasure and also at the same time, I am using the pleasure for my business.

Me: So you pimped me(Crying)

Vicky: Bitch like you should be treated like this way only (Vijay didn’t say anything and was standing silent. His dick becomes limp now)

Me: Please Vijay, tell your friends to leave me. I will go back to my home. Please Vicky, you had me already, please spare me (at the same time I looked the penis of other 2 and it was bigger than Vicky and Vijay).

Vicky: Bitch, don’t act too smart. They are my friends and they want to fuck you once we saw ur photo in Vijay’s phone. We are not the client of Vijay, we are friends and we will share everything between us. Now he got you and you are being shared.

I was shocked with that started to shout at Vijay suing dirty words such as son of bitch, asshole, bastard, mother fucker etc. Vijay came near me and slapped my face hard, now I was more shocked with the slap and got up from the bed and started kicking all the guys and yelled all of them. Vicky caught my hair and Vijay slapped at my face again and with that slap, my resistance got reduced. Then I got 2 kicks on my ass and I fell down in the floor. Then they pulled my hair and made me stand up. They slapped my ass cheeks and boobs till it become reddish in color. Now I don’t have any stamina to resist their adventure on my body. They threw me in the bed and my hands were caught by Vicky and one guy came with a panty from the bathroom which i8 left yesterday and stuffed in my mouth. Now I was lying in bed nude with my legs and hands spread in front of the 4 guys. 2 guys were concentrating my upper body and they share each of my boobs and started pressing, squeezing, sucking and biting my nipples like animals. It gives me pain, but am afraid of the beating they give and didn’t do anything. Vijay is concentrating on my pussy, he kissed it and started sucking it and inserting his tongue in my pussy. I saw Vicky and standing by my side and rubbing his dick with his hand. The sucking of my boobs and pussy starts my slut inside and I become horny and was moaning inside the panty in my mouth.

They saw me enjoy the kissing and licking and the guy who handles my left boob said that, “Dirty slut starts enjoying our touches” Vicky came near me and removed the panty from my mouth and starts kissing my mouth. I was horny and I couldn’t resist anything they do. So I allowed him to kiss and kissed him back. I was busy in kissing Vicky and the other were enjoying my body by exchanging the positions. Then they made me stand from the bed and made me kneel in the floor and starts inserting dicks in my mouth one by one. While I am giving a blowjob to one guy, my 2 hands will be giving hand job to 2 guys. Suddenly the 1st guy cums in my mouth and I immediately spits in the floor, Upon seeing this Vicky got angry and started slapping my face and Vijay starts hitting my boobs and the guy who cummed caught my hair and took my face near the cum where I spits and asked me to lick it, I had no choice left and licked the cum clean from the floor. Then one by one they cumnmed in my mouth and I drank everything. I licked everyone clean and they took me to the bed and made me lie and immediately Vijay comes over me and starts fucking my pussy. He starts fucking my pussy hardly and at the same time Vicky came on top of my face and sat over it and made me lick his asshole. The other 2 guys were massaging my boobs. I was getting fucked and at the same time I starts inserting my tongue in his asshole. Then Vicky came down and the guy 1 (Arun) came on top of me and starts inserting his dick in my mouth.

Then Vijay asked the others to wait for some time and starts fucking my pussy in missionary style and cummed in my pussy also at the same time I too cummed. Then comes Vicky and he didn’t allow me to clean my pussy and starts fucking me by myself sitting on top of him and he also cummed in my pussy. Then he inserted his finger in my pussy and took the cum and then inserted the fingers in my mouth and made me clean his fingers by sucking it. This happened for 3 times and then he slapped my pussy hard and get off me. Then the other guy Arun pulled me to the end of the bed and made me stand in doggy style and started to fuck my pussy from back. He fucked me for some 5 minutes and removed his dick and the 2nd guy (Asif) again made me stand down from the bed and kept my one leg over the bed and started to fuck in standing way. I was dead tired and asked them to have some break. They agreed and Asif also left me before cumming. Then Vijay came with drinks and gave it to me, I took it from him and gulped it in a single sip and then only I realized it was alcohol. Once I completed the drink, Vicky caught my nipples and pulled it and he made me kneel in between my using the force in my nipples and again asked me to suck all the dicks. I did the same and again all had the erection.

Then Arun lied in the bed and he picked me up and positioned my pussy over his dick and started fucking me. He hugged me tightly and was fucking me. I felt a hand on my asshole and a finger penetrated in my asshole and I was shouting due to pain. Soon that finger rubbed oil on my asshole and in his finger and inserted the full finger inside my asshole. I was in pain and Arun was staying still without fucking me. Then I turned and saw Asif was behind me and using my asshole. He now inserted 2 fingers and it causes more pain and I start shouting in pain. I started to beg him to spare my asshole, but he didn’t listen to me and again inserted the 3rd finger in my asshole and it was paining like hell and I started screaming in pain then he took his fingers out and I was bit relaxed, but it didn’t last for even some seconds and Asif started pushing his dick in my asshole. In the group of 4 Asif is having the longest and biggest dick. He applied oil to it and he enters the full cock in my pussy and it was paining a lot and I am screaming loudly. But they don’t care about my pain and they all are enjoying it. Then again they started fucking in turn and everyone cummed in my pussy and asshole. Now I am damn tired and I went unconscious. When I came to conscious it was around 4 pm and I was dressed in the old nighty and yes of course I am starving a lot. So I went to bathroom freshen up myself and went out and there Vijay and Vicky were present and I couldn’t find the other 2. Then I said to Vijay that I am hungry and he immediately gave food and I ate it and still am feeling tired. But I know still I have one and half days with these monsters.

Contn
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Uday - 25-05-2020, 06:39 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Flaskc - 28-05-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by sri65 - 30-05-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Jeena - 27-06-2020, 12:14 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by bobby - 05-07-2020, 12:45 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by bobby - 05-07-2020, 12:53 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by hornydude2k - 07-07-2020, 03:40 AM