Adultery Husband's friend fucked my brains
Part 12

When I came back to the hall, Vicky was sitting in the sofa and he asked me to come near him and went to him and he made me sit in the sofa and put his hands around me. Then he asked, do I need anything to eat, I was hungry and I nodded my head, so he immediately took his phone and ordered food for us. He ordered on his own taste and I didn’t care about that. Then he said, it will take around 1 hour to get the food and before that, saying this, he caught my shoulders and started to kiss on my neck and started to bite my neck. I started to shout on the bite, for that he yelled at me, “bitch don’t shout, else you will be used more rough”. I didn’t said anything and just stood up from the sofa, he then asked me to on the music system which was in the corner of the room, I did and then he instructed me to do a dance for him. I was fond of dancing from my childhood days, So I started dancing for him in the saree. He came near to me while dancing and starts dancing along with me and said, he wants to see my ass and boobs shaking while dancing and then he went to the sofa again. I shake my ass and boobs for him, but he was not able to see them due to my dress, so he again came near to me and started to strip my saree while I am dancing.

Then he took a pocket knife and I was afraid seeing that, he aske me not to get afraid and asked me to keep on dancing. He cut the strings of my petticoat with the knife and I stepped out of it and then he tore my blouse away and now I am dancing in front of him in bra and panty. Now he went to the sofa and sat there and starts watching my dance and I was shaking my ass and boobs for him, I was getting horny while am dancing for him. After I danced for 2 songs he called me near him and gave me a drink and I too gulped in full go and then only I realized that it was alcohol. But I know that I was not in position to shout at him. Then he gave me second drink and without saying anything I started to drink that too. Once I completed the drink then he grabbed my hair and made me stand and started to kiss my lips. I too responded his kiss and then he asked me to undress him, I also removed his shirt and pants and now he was in boxer and while trying to undress the same, he caught my hair and dragged me near the wall of the bedroom at the ground floor and turned me and made me lean on the wall and removed the bra. Now boobs are pressed against the cold wall. He kissed and bite my neck and then he bite my earlobes and I started to moan loudly. He suddenly slapped my ass harder on the both the ass cheeks. With 4 slaps on each cheeks it must have become red.

He turned me again and now my back was facing the wall and my boobs are crushing against his bare chest. He gave me a hard smooch and I was responding him by opening his mouth and his tongue enters his mouth and started to fight against my tongue and at the same time his one hand was kneading my boobs hardly which gives me pain a lot. He is pulling my both the nipples like he is going to pluck it from my boobs, I was in deep pain, but I couldn’t shout, since still he is kissing me. Then his other hand went down there and reached my pussy inside the panty and he has easy access to my clit, since I was waxed a day before. He was pinching the clit and made me moan inside his mouth. Now he removed his hand from my pussy and then stopped kissing me and saw my boobs and my stomach. Seeing my stomach and he starts touching the stretch marks due to my pregnancy and asked me do I have a kid, I nodded my head.

Vicky: What is ur kid’s age?

Me: She is 1-year-old

Vicky: Then why the hell milk is not coming from your boobs?

Me: It stopped in 6 months after the child birth.

Vicky: So your bastard husband doesn’t know how to milk your boobs. (While saying this he starts slapping my both the boobs hardly. 5 slaps on each boobs). Did he tasted your mik?

Me: No

Vicky: He must be an impotent. I think you are having some other’s kid.

Me: No, he is the father of my daughter.

Vicky: So how you know Vijay.

Me: He is my husband’s friend. (At the same time we moved to the bedroom and he didn’t close the room)

Vicky: Now am not in a mood to talk much. Let’s starts the action. I will be bit rough and you have to bear it.

I said ok, and he went behind me and starts fondling my boobs harder and from that press I came to know that he is going to give pain more than pleasure and I starts getting used to the pain and even his treating me of a slut is making me horny and my pussy starts leaking and make my panty wet. Then he sat in the bed and made me turn back and raised his left hand and asked me to suck his armpits, but it was hairy. I went hear to the armpits and it smells bad and I said, can you clean it and come. Upon saying this he slapped my left cheek and said, do as I say. I went near the armpit and started to stick out my tongue, but I had not touched his armpit. So he caught my hair with his right hand and took it in my armpits and made me suck his armpits and then he asked me to apply saliva and lick it clean and I sucked it clean, then he made suck the next armpit also. After finishing the same I felt like vomiting due to the smell and the hairs in his armpits. But he didn’t leave me, he made me lick his hairy chest and made me suck his nipples. I was getting horny on this and bite his nipples and with that he become angry and he starts biting my nipples hardly. I start shouting in pain and my shouting makes him horny and he is using my boobs and nipples very violently. Then he made me kneel down in front of him and asked me to give a blow job. I removed his boxer and found his cock was hard, but it was same as the size of my husband. Now I came to know why he is behaving like a sadist in bed. He saw my eyes after I saw his small dick and I think the look at my eyes must have hurt his ego, so he slapped my cheeks again with 3 slaps each and tears starts coming from my eyes and he was smiling seeing my tears.

Then again he starts massaging my boobs loudly and I closed my eyes and starts to moan loud. He was kissing my neck and ear and then came to my boobs and starts sucking and biting my nipples. I closed my eyes and was enjoying the nipples being bitten and pulled, even though it pained a lot, pleasure was more for me. He removed my panty and left me and made me stand in some distance and saw my nude body. He said, I look stunning without any dress and I smiled at him upon hearing the same. Immediately he slapped my boobs and before I realize the pain in my boobs, he held my neck with one hand and pushed one hand to my pussy and found it was wet. He asked, “You like being rough, am I right bitch?” I was struggled to answer, since my neck is being chocked with his left hand and somehow I managed to say yes. Then he spat on my face and said, “I know you are bitch, when I saw you going in the restroom of the pub”. I didn’t say anything, but again he made me open my mouth and spit it in my mouth and made me swallow it. Without removing from the left hand from my neck, he brought his right hand and slapped my both the boobs repeatedly for sometimes, I couldn’t remember how many slaps, but it become reddish in color even in my medium complexion body due to the continuous slaps. Then his right hand went down my pussy and made me spread my legs and slapped my pussy once and found my clit and pinched it hardly. Then he starts rubbing my clit hardly and I am at the verge of cumming in 2 minutes and he came to know that by looking at my face and he inserted 2 fingers and fingered me fast and I cummed a lot in his hand.

His fingers were full of my cum, he collected all the cum in his hands and then made me lick the cum from his hands and after licking it clean he then inserted his hands in my pussy and collect the rest of the cum and rubbed it all over my face. Once spreads all over my face he kissed my lips again and starts sucking my face and was tasting my cum from my face. Then he again made me open my mouth and asked me to stick my tongue out and starts sucking my tongue and the again spits in my mouth and face. Now he leaves my neck and sat on the bed and I was taking deep breaths after being chocked for a nearly 5 to 8 minutes.

Then the doorbell rang and he said, it must be the food that we ordered and he gave me a towel and asked me to come once he calls from the hall and no other dresses are allowed to wear apart from the towel. He went out of the room, and I wore the towel and in another 2 minutes he called me saying, “darling, my purse is in the room near the bed, can you please take and come.” I came to the living room with the purse and the delivery boy is looking at me without blinking. I handover the purse and stood there taking the parcel and then went to keep it in the dining table. During that time the guy is looking at my back in towel and also he notices the dress which Vicky tore it sometimes back. Then he gave the money and asked him to leave and the delivery boy left looking at me. Then Vicky went again to the bedroom and asked me to come and I immediately went to the room, while I entering the room, he shouted at me saying, bitches like you should walk in your knees, and I went on my knees and crawled and came near him. He was sitting in the bed. I went near him and he signaled me to suck his dick and I went and caught his penis and licked the precum and then took the full dick in my mouth and starts sucking it. Then I took his dick out of my mouth and starts shaking it with my fingers, while am sucking my balls, even though its hairy I liked to lick it and I was rubbing my pussy with another hand. He caught my head and made me go below the balls and I start sucking the area between asshole and the balls. Now he is moaning and he kept my face on his asshole, even though I didn’t like the smell, it makes me crazy and I stick my tongue out and starts licking it and at the same time my other hand was stroking his dick.

He became hornier on my sucking and he stood up and I was looking at him and immediately he spits on my face and started to fuck my mouth. With his one hand he caught my both the hands behind my head and other hand was literally on head and starts fucking my mouth hardly. But frankly his dick is not enough to fill my mouth till the throat. He starts fucking my mouth more hardly and my saliva was dripping from my mouth to the floor, he become angrier on me, since he cannot gag be till my throat, so he slapped me on my face and spits over it and then made me suck his fingers of the legs and then he took me in hands and throws me in the bed and starts fucking me in missionary position. First he teased me my rubbing his dick in my clit and I started begging for him to fuck me. Then he inserted his dick in my pussy in one go and starts fucking me. He is holding my neck and starts fucking me roughly and after10 minutes he cummed in my pussy, that time only I realized, I didn’t ask him to use condom.

Then he left me and starts lying in the bed and his dick becomes limp and I caught his dick and went near to him to take it in his mouth, but he pushed me down and I understood, he is asking me lick his asshole. I parted his ass cheeks and spit in the asshole and starts sucking it. While stroking his dick, I was doing rim job for him and his dick is getting hard again. He starts shouting more when I inserted my tongue in his asshole. Then he asked me to get up and I came on top of him and he said, “You are such a dirty nasty bitch”. I smiled at him and climbed on top of him and guided his dick in my pussy and starts fucking. He caught his bouncing boobs and pressed it hard and also slapped my tits and my face while I was jumping on his dick. Then he made me stand from his dick and made me lie on the bed and starts fucking in missionary style and in another 5 minutes he cummed again my pussy. Then he took his dick from my pussy and lied in the bed and asked me to suck his dick. I sucked it clean and then he starts wearing his boxer and went out of the room. I went inside the toilet, cleaned myself and I was allowed only to wear the panty and I too went to the living room, there he was eating the dinner and asked me to join him and I joined him in the dinner and finished it.

Contn…
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Uday - 25-05-2020, 06:39 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Flaskc - 28-05-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by sri65 - 30-05-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Jeena - 27-06-2020, 12:14 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by bobby - 05-07-2020, 12:45 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by hornydude2k - 05-07-2020, 12:50 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by bobby - 05-07-2020, 12:53 PM