Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
At this point, she knew she was past the point of no return and she might as well return the favor. Wasting no time, my mom wrapped her hand around Rohit’s shaft and began sliding her hand up and down in a rhythm. "Rohit, we have to hurry.", she said, nervously looking at the clock on the far wall of the kitchen.

"Then there’s only one way.", almost in a flash, Rohit grabbed the back of my mom’s head and forced her face against his cock, causing her to involuntarily open her mouth as he forced tip of his cock into her mouth. My mom’s eyes immediately grew wide due to this surprise aggressiveness from Rohit and as she tried to move back, Rohit held her face against his cock. Seeing as there was no way out and no way to even verbally protest, my sweet homely mother gave up and obediently opened her mouth wide, letting the dick slid in.

As her luscious lips slid past the mushroom head of Rohit’s cock, my mom grabbed his thick base for support so as to not let the cock go in too deep unexpectedly. From the movement of her face, I could tell that her tongue was working the underside of the bully’s engorged cock. Her red lips and moist tongue moved back and forth, her mouth engulfing half his length. Rohit’s eyes went shut and he rolled back his head in pleasure, "Ohhhhhhh, Aunty, you are an expert!". Not sure if that comment bothered my mom or not, but it was definitely true. Although she was out of practice, it sure didn’t seem like it from the scene in front of me.

Rohit moved his hand away from the back of her head now that he was sure my mom was going to co-operate. As he did, she placed both her hands on his shaft and tongue teased his big head before sliding him back into her mouth. She came up once more and ran her tongue down the underside of his generous length before taking one, then the other of his balls in her mouth. The entire time she jerked his enlarged tool with her saliva-lubed hand.

Putting his cock back in her mouth, their eyes met as my mom slowly fucked him with her lips. Rohit smiled, "Uffff slut, you are amazing!". I couldn’t believe it! Rohit was finally showing his true colors to my mom by calling her a “slut”, but the bigger surprise was that she didn’t even flinch at his abuse! In fact, it had the opposite effect – she pushed her head down far – about three quarters of the way down his large cock – until she gagged and pulled her head off, a large amount of saliva covering his cock. She looked up at him and smiled seductively, and then took a deep breath, and put her mouth back over his cock, this time lowering her head down even deeper. It looked like she was trying to prove herself to this mean, selfish, awful bully. My mom lowered her head down his cock until she gagged, then kept her head there a long moment until she pulled her head back, gagging and coughing a little. There were tears coming out of her eyes, and saliva dripping off her chin with a large strand hanging between her lips and the tip of his dick.

After she sputtered and coughed, Rohit said, "Ahhhhhh! Not long now! Keep sucking, slut!"

My mom closed her hands around his cock, her hand gliding smoothly up and down his soaking wet cock. She spoke to him as she jerked him off, "You’re just so big, babe! I don’t think I can go all the way down.".

"Stop talking and keep working, you dumb slut!". Rohit’s words were extremely abusive, rude and derogatory. Yet my mom didn’t seem to care. She seemed to rather like it as she put her lips back around his cock, and attempted to deep throat him again. It was impressive how deep she took his cock. Once she had her head down on his cock as far as she could, she held her head there and pushed her tongue out of her mouth, massaging his cock and trying to lick his balls. After a moment, she choked, pulled her mouth off, and coughed. Her make-up was ruined, her eyes and mouth watering. Her hand resumed stroking his cock as soon as her mouth was off.

One more time, she wrapped her mouth around Rohit’s thick cock and began bobbing confidently on his dick. This time, however, he slid deeper into her mouth and throat, and I could see her nose reach his sweaty abs. My mom pumped away at his raging hard cock with her mouth and felt his thighs encroaching on her cheeks from either side. He was using the kitchen counter as support as he wrapped his legs around her head and face as he pulled her in closer on his cock and let out a loud, satisfied groan! My mom was completely engulfed in Rohit's muscular legs and abs, her arms wrapped around the underside of his legs as he let out a humongous load into her throat. It shot and slide and gooped all the way down her breasts stomach, as he used my mom’s head as a human fleshlight to empty his sack into.

As Rohit’s muscles relaxed, his hand left my mom’s hair and his legs began to release her from their brawny hold. She was holding his cock in her mouth as she breathed heavily, perhaps the taste of his jizz absolutely permeating her mouth, and the smell of his musk filled the entire kitchen and hallway. She was swimming in Rohit’s cum.

Suddenly all three of us heard the door cluck open. “Oh shit!”, whispered Rohit as my mom quickly pushed his legs away and her face froze in shock. I darted away from the side of kitchen, being sure that no one saw me and went to catch who was at the door, as my heart skipped several beats.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 4 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by sarit11 - 05-07-2020, 07:47 AM