Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
But Rohit’s expression was that of hunger and passion. He was enchanted by my beautiful mature busty mother and didn’t look like he was going to let her go this easily. "Please touch it just once. If you don’t like it, you can remove your hand.", he begged.

"No, Rohit. This has gone too far.", my mom tried to reason with him, “Please charo…ohhhh!” (Please let me go…ohhhh!”) Without warning, he wrapped his arms strongly around her and hugged her tightly, her naked boobs crushed against his broad shirt-covered chest and his naked cock poking her stomach. My sweet homely devoted mother was too shocked to react. He had her arms lightly pinned as he cajoled her.

"It’s a shame that you’re married. If not, I would’ve married you."

My mom’s eyes glazed over once again as she was swooning at his compliments and the way he was treating her. Perhaps unknowingly, she put her hands over his strong arms and ran them over them, maybe enjoying how muscular he felt. "Touch it only once, please.", he whispered and softly nuzzled her smooth neck.

"What?", my mother gasped.

"You know what.", the bully said as he tightened his arms around my mother’s waist and moved his lips to her neck below her right ear, lightly kissing her. In response, she trembled slightly. His lips were sending shivers through her body. I could see his tongue as he trailed it over her neck. It was a lover's kiss! Unsurprisingly, him making love to my own mother was turning me on so much and could feel my cock stretching against beyond my expectation as I watched this happen.

"Do you know how many times I’ve jacked off thinking about you?" He huskily said and moved his hips suggestively against my mother’s. His cock became wedged between her potentially damp pussy-lips - with only her saree and his pants separating them.

"Please touch it once. I promise you will love it."

"Mmmmmm! Okay! Just this once!", she closed her eyes and finally agreed to my perverted bully’s indecent request! My sweet homely once-devoted mother then moved her left hand down over his masculine body and laid it on inside of his thigh, right next to his crotch. She hesitated for a few seconds before tracing a line with her hand down to his dick and wrapping her smooth hand around it. Very slowly her dainty silken fingers moved over his manhood, trailing from the bottom to the top, swirling around the swollen purpling head before trailing back down it. It was smooth, the veins bulged and pulsed as Rohit hissed. “Ohhhhh!”, he closed his eyes and gasped. In response, he also pressed his body more against her, allowing his dick to rest against her stomach as she stroked him. He then closed his lips on her gaping mouth and began exploring her mouth with his tongue. At the same time, he slid his palms down her back, onto her massive protruding ass. He proceeded to knead her ass cheeks like dough.

The sight was so erotic, I thought I would cum then and there!

My mom seemed like she had given in to his demands now; she had actually become a willing participant. She continued to to rub her fingers up and down his shaft slowly and rhythmically. “Hain, eromi korte thakun.” ("Yes, just like that.”), he cooed, breaking off the kiss. This time my mom leaned in, grabbed his shoulder with her free hand and planted her mouth on his lips. Her large lips caged Rohit’s mouth and their tongues darted into each other's, exploring, licking, caressing. While kissing, her hands started pulling his shirt off.

My eyes widened and heart sank as I saw my mom taking his shirt off one button at a time and then pushing it aside, exposing his muscular chest and nearly-ripped abs. I could see why the girls in college – particularly Tanya – liked him. When his shirt was off, she dug her free hand into his back, keeping his chest mashed against her massive naked melons. Rohit followed suit as he undid the folds on the waist of my mom’s saree and as soon as they were undone, the saree fell off her on its own weight, exposing her daintily threaded petticoat. Not wasting any time, Rohit quickly untied her petticoat and let it fall to the ground!

My eyes grew wide as I saw my mom standing there in just her panties, making out with the college bully. Perhaps this sudden undressing also made my mom realized where she was and what she was doing and she immediately tried to push Rohit away. "Please, Rohit, no more. The is enough. Someone will see us.".

But Rohit was in no mood to let go. Instead, he reached down with my right hand and lightly rubbed her mature pubic mound through her modest panties. “Mmmmm!”, my sweet homely mother moaned as she tried to push his arm away, in vain.

"Oh Shikha aunty, you're panties are so damp.", he whispered seductively while nibbling her ear lobe, "Are you sure you want me to stop?".

My mom couldn’t respond so she simply closed her eyes shut and bit her lip in sexual ecstasy. Rohit laughed while reaching inside her white lace panties with his fingers, possibly finding her drenched lips. From his hand movement, I could tell that he was sliding his hand up and down the length of her juicy pussy lips causing her to convulse erratically. Suddenly she opened her eyes wide and her mouth formed a big ‘O’, which indicated that he had likely pushed one or two of his finger inside her. His left hand cupped her tit and he tweaked the extended nipple with his fingers.

My mom couldn’t withstand this assault for long as her convulsions rose to fever pitch and soon, her panties became dark and her womanly fluids began leaking from the sides and down her legs. Visibly tired, she lowered herself on the marble floor and was panting heavily. "Haha. You’re totally drenched!"

"Yes, it’s all your fault!", my mom said, trying to sound upset, but her expression of satisfaction betrayed her true emotions. She was even smiling while she said it, which implied that she was probably being sarcastic too.

"Now, what about this?", Rohit said while looking at his cock which was now pointing straight at my mom’s face. My mom gulped as she looked back at it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by sarit11 - 05-07-2020, 07:46 AM