Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Rohit was in control now. My mom was slowly falling for him and as I watched the scene unfold, my cock was hurting as it stretched against my pants. I began to slowly stroke it over my pants as I watched Rohit pull the zipper of his pants and shoved my mom’s hand inside the flyer. “Ahhhhhhhh!”, now it was the bully’s turn to moan. Surprisingly, my mom didn’t move her hand away and instead, allowed him to guide her hand inside his pants with stroking motions. Even though I knew that she was totally under Rohit’s control now, I was still shocked and aroused by her willingness to give in to his indecent advances.

Emboldened by my mom’s enthusiasm to cooperate, Rohit, while kneading her precious tits with his right hand, unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it aside, revealing her flawless left breast. I remembered at that very moment that my mom doesn’t wear a bra at home and the sight of her massive breast being exposed was too much for me to handle and I pulled my dick out and started stroking it hard.

My mom’s eyes widened as she realized how exposed she was and quickly tried to cover up with her saree. But the bully was too strong and easily moved her hand away. Then, stepping back, he began to ogle her legendary rack. His piercing eyes lapped up the majesty of my mom’s succulent tits as my mom turned beet red in shame. "Please don’t look at me this way, I’m feeling ashamed.", she said with trepidation.

Rohit smiled wryly, "Aunty, these boobs are not meant for hiding…they’re meant for sucking.". He quickly began working on her bare mammary, lifting her breast and feeling its fullness in his manly wide hand. I bet my mom wanted to tell him to stop but couldn't. Perhaps, the heat coming from his hands was driving her crazy! “Uhhhhhhhh….Rohiiiiiittt!”, my mom squealed as he grabbed her 36DD milk tank and pinched her light brown nipple hard.

Swiftly, like a ninja, he tugged aside the other part of her blouse, revealing her right breast as well. Both her breasts were now fully exposed to his hungry eyes and merciless groping hands. "Ufff… I’ve waited sooo long to see these mammies. They are truly magnificent – round and full, soft yet firm, and smooth to the touch!" Her nipples were hard indicating that she was highly aroused. Rohit was mesmerized by her breasts - they were brown and crinkly, and surrounded by perfectly round beige areolas. My mom strongly removed her hand from his crotch and tried to push him away, as she perhaps realized that things were going too far. But Rohit was not going to let her escape this easily.

He pushed her arms away from his body and began kneading her boobs tenderly in his fists, tugging on the nipples between squeezes of her fleshy mounds. "Aaaahhhhhhhh! Rohit, release me!", my mom groaned, making sure she wasn’t too loud so I wouldn’t hear from the bedroom. She slapped the sides of his arms to discourage him, but to no avail. His fingertips were relentless, tracing circles around her nipples so delicately that it looked like she was going to faint from the pleasure. She had a big “O” on her face and I hadn’t seen her feeling this turned on for almost a year!

Rohit soon bent forward and took one, then the other full breast into his mouth while my mom’s hands involuntarily massaged his arms and shoulders. Squeezing one tit then the other he licked and flicked her big nipples with his tongue relishing this opportunity to love on the tits he'd desired for days.

"Rohit…ahhhhhh…please stop ….ahhhhh…someone might come in.", my mom begged, in between her throes of ecstasy. Rohit, of course, couldn’t speak because his mouth was occupied by her large areole and thumb-sized nipple on the business end of her right tit. His mouth was making slobbering rings around her areola while his teeth were chewing on her hardened, raw nubs. “Ouuuwwwwchhhh!!”, my mom groaned in both pain and delight. She was squirming and squealing in unashamed pleasure.

After a few minutes of mercilessly having her impressive tits mauled and nibbled, my mom had completely given in. Rohit took this opportunity and rose up to give her another kiss. This time it was slow – after their lips touched, the bully parted his lips slightly, and felt her tongue moving to the tip of his lips. He put his tongue against hers, and they twirled around each other for a few seconds. The perverted bully took a second away from caressing my mother’s titties to put his hands inside his zipper and let out his baby-maker. As he adjusted his underwear inside his pants, his manhood flew out of its gaping prison and pointed straight at my mother’s concealed love-hole.

I was surprised to see its size – roughly about 7 inches long and average thickness. It was cut and clean, brownish in color. My mom couldn’t stop to look. As the bully massaged and tweaked her jugs, her eyes glazed over and her kissing became more and more insistent, her tongue snaking its way down his throat, her arms around his shoulders again and her hips grinding against his. Rohit’s cock was trapped against her fleshy tummy, already at full mast. After several moments, they broke off their liplock, each needing a rest and some deep breaths. That’s when she noticed it for the first time and her eyes widened at the sight!

Her eyes were filled with fear as she looked up at him after glancing at his manhood. "Rohit, please don’t do this. I’m married! My married leave will be ruined, I beg you!", she pleaded.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by sarit11 - 05-07-2020, 07:45 AM