Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Suddenly, Rohit stepped in closer and planted a swift kiss on her lips. My mom was too shocked to react. The perverted bully just licked his own lips as he smiled arrogantly and squeezed both her massive milk tanks tightly. “Ahhhhhh!”, my mom moaned while looking directly into his eyes, perhaps mesmerized by the level of control he was exerting on her and the confidence he had in his dreamy eyes. She was starting to give in.

"I have thought about kissing you since the first time I saw you walking into our college for Arijit’s admission. You were wearing a kameez that hugged your beautiful tits perfectly; your hair was pulled up in a high pony tail showing off the soft flesh of your neck. I had to fight the hard on I got the second I saw you!"

For the first time, my mom looked as though she was blushing with every compliment – even his dirty comment about fighting his hard-on – and this seemed to embolden Rohit even more. He stepped in closer once again and this time when he kissed her, it was not soft and swift like the first time. He forced his lips hard against hers, with his hands never losing their firm grip on her tits. Feeling somewhat uncomfortable, my mom tried pushing him back with both hands on his chest. But the bully was too strong. Eventually, she stopped resisting. At that moment, Rohit moved one of his hands on the back of her jaw with his fingers wrapped around the back of her neck. She wasn’t resisting his kiss at all now. After a moment of their lips together, I saw my mom open her mouth and welcome his tongue inside.

I watched intently as Rohit’s tongue violated my mom’s open mouth over and over, and she kept returning his kiss each time, letting him kiss her as often and as deeply as he liked. The sensual smooch seemed like it went on for hours with the bully vigorously exploring the inside of my mom’s mouth with his tongue. The kiss was so intense that saliva started dripping from the corner of her luscious lips. She had her eyes closed too, perhaps slowly giving in to her molester’s advances.

When he finally broke the kiss, I could see my mom whimpering and panting. Saliva was drying up on the sides of her lips and her enormous breasts were heaving up and down from exhaustion. A smug Rohit wiped the mixed fluids off his lips and sniggered. "That was amazing, Aunty. Your lips taste amazing!", he said as he released his grip from her blouse-covered breasts and cupper her rosy cheeks. He was playfully stroking her cheeks with his thumb while looking directly into her misty eyes. I knew my mom hadn’t experienced anything like this since Uncle Shyam left and from the look on her face, she seemed to be slowly falling for this perverse bully.

Rohit couldn’t resist any further and their lips met once again. This time, to my utter amazement and excitement, my mother didn’t protest at all. His hands dropped from her cheeks and he reached around cupping her ass and pulling her against him. My mom instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck this time and they were both kissing with wild abandon. I couldn’t believe how casually she was responding to this guy’s lewd advances. Her tongue was responding to his, while his hands massaged the soft globes of her ass over the saree.

“Huhhhhhhh!”, my mom gasped as Rohit broke the kiss again and moved his mouth to my mom’s creamy slender neck and pushed his lips and tongue against it. She closed her eyes and turned her head to expose more neck to him. “Mmmmm ahhhhhh!” she moaned as he kissed her neck, and then she ran both her hands through the back of his hair, pulling his head into her. After kissing and nibbling her neck for what seemed like an eternity, he worked his face down from her neck down to her shoulder, then the exposed part of her upper bosom, right above her enticing cleavage.

When he raised his head and spoke again, it sounded more like a growl. "You have me imagining very dirty things, aunty. Hope you don’t mind."

My mom didn’t respond. Her eyes were still closed in ecstasy and she still had her arms wrapped around the hunky college kid, who also happened to be my bully. "Please, say something.", Rohit urged ,as his lips found their way into her cleavage.

"Mmmm…yessss!", my mom bellowed like a lady in heat.

"Yes, what, Shikha aunty?", he said, while licking the tops of her creamy fair upper breasts.

"I don’t mind.", she said, almost in a seductive trance.

"What don’t you mind, Shikha aunty?"

"You can imagine any dirty things you want to with me, Rohit…..Ahhhhh!", she moaned at that statement as the seductive bully’s fingers dug into her protruding ass. He was almost dry humping her now as he shoved his concealed crotch against my mother’s saree-covered pelvic. His thrusts were intense enough to simulate fucking!

This continued for about a minute before the bully returned one of his hands back to her heaving mammaries. He cupped her breast rather gently this time, but his intentions were far more sinister. After a few seconds of fondling her tit, he moved his hand mechanically to the buttons of her blouse, meticulously taking the top button off, slipping his hands inside and closing it around her breasts!

“Ohhhhh!”, my mom attempted a meek protest by putting her hand over his in order to stop him. But Rohit began planting soft but passionate kisses on her lips to calm her senses. Eventually he succeeded in his endeavor and his entire hand – upto his wrist – disappeared inside her blouse. “Aaaaoooowwhhhh!”, my sweet homely mature mother let out a squeak and her eyes gaped open at the sensation. I knew that my mom had extremely sensitive breasts and as I watched her shifting uncomfortably with the handsome college stud’s touches, I remembered how Uncle Shyam and all those low class perverts liked caressing and fondling her tits before. This thought and the scene unfolding in front of me, made my cock rock hard.

As my sweet homely devoted mother’s demeanor gradually changed, her head tipped low – watching Rohit touch and fondle her enormous breasts. From her facial expressions, I could tell that she was getting aroused and wet. She was already more turned on than she had been in a long time. The perverted bully was doing an excellent job, slowly sliding his fingers over her massive womanly breasts, perhaps feelings her nipples stiffen under their touches. Her face turned pink with embarrassment but despite that, she bit her lower lip in pure erotic ecstasy.

"Ufff, Shikha aunty, for how many days I have imagined this scene and pleasured myself.", Rohit said as he licked and nibbled at my mother’s ear.

"Ahhhh…Ashish, please….our servants will come back….Ahhhhhhh…they will see us! Ufffff….please stop!", my mom convulsed as these words escaped her mouth along with long gasps of exhaustion. From the way her body was experiencing tremors, I could easily tell that she was having her first orgasm. Her orgasm was rocking her whole body leaving her gasping against him. The bully, as a result, didn’t bother to answer. Instead, his smile widened as he realized he now had my mom exactly where he wanted her!
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by sarit11 - 05-07-2020, 07:44 AM