Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
I was getting more and more nervous as we were nearing our house and once we got there, as I rang the doorbell - my heart started to skip a few beats. After a few seconds, the door slid open and my mom stood there with a look of confused surprise on her face as soon as she saw us. However, our reaction was not any less surprising.

Oh..My..Gosh!

My mom was wearing a white cotton saree and black sleeveless-backless blouse. She was looking absolutely stunning! As I’ve stated before, my mother doesn’t like wearing full-sleeved or even short-sleeved blouses at home. Instead, she always prefers to wear sleeveless attire. This always exposed her smooth fair creamy arms along with her hairy armpits to the beholder. Since the weather was hot, her hair was lightly wet and soggy, her saree and blouse were almost sticking to her body accentuating her womanly curves, and her blouse fit so tightly against her bosom that her breasts appeared taut and pushing against the fabric. Her fleshy midriff was exposed and dotted with little beads of sweat which made her look even sexier, and her juicy navel appeared to be so deep that it could easily fit a five-rupee coin. Her exposed back was spotless and the saree below her waist had flared up to accommodate for her massive globes, taking their shape. All three of us almost gasped when we saw her.

"Hey sweetie, you didn’t tell me you were bringing friends.", she said.

That immediately broke my trance and I closed my gaping mouth. I was about to respond, but Rohit beat me to it. "Actually, aunty, a lot of the college professors are absent today, so I asked Arijit if we could come to his house for studying. After all, the midterms are fast approaching."

He was clever, no doubt. My mom believed him and welcomed us in. As we entered, Rohit said, "Aunty, you’re looking beautiful today!". My mom smiled flirtatiously at the compliment. But what really caught her off guard was when he stepped in close to her and gave her a sudden hug. Both Avik and I were visibly shocked at this. My mom, on the other hand, couldn’t comprehend what was going on, so she just stood still in the beginning and eventually, hugged him back.

While they were hugging, her lovely saree-covered fatty tits were mashed into Rohit’s broad chest which likely made him even hornier, resulting in him grabbing one of her tits. My mom tried to lightly push his hand away, but the bully continued to massage them while hugging her even more tightly. She whispered something in his ear and then gradually Rohit let go as he smiled confidently while looking into her eyes.

"Where’s Bimla?", I asked her as Rohit let her go.

Regaining her composure, my mom said, "She went to the market with Abdul." I was relieved. I knew Rohit was planning on taking advantage of being here and I didn’t want Bimla or Abdul to know what was going on. "Well why don’t you huys head up to your room now. After you’re done with your studies, you guys can come down for some lunch."

Upon hearing that, all three us started heading upstairs. As we were climbing up the stairs, I noticed Rohit eyeing my mom as the latter was walking towards the kitchen. He passed a smile, not a usual smile rather a naughty one and my mom, surprisingly responded with a smile of her own. What was going on here? What did my mom whisper to his ear?

As we entered my room and closed the door, Rohit shoved me hard and I fell on the bed. "Hey, dipshit, did you see how your mom was hugging me so lovingly?". I shook my head and kept silent, until Avik crept up behind and slapped me so hard on the back of my head, that I started to see stars. Rohit just laughed. "Haha! What a loser! Do you know what your slut mom whispered in my ear?". I was afraid he was going to bring this up. I knew Avik was waiting to hear that as well. "She said that she can’t wait to get fucked by me! Today I’m definitely gonna fuck her!"

There’s no way she could’ve said that directly to him. She’s too shy. But at the same time, she’s holding back a year of sexual frustration. Besides, it’s hard to describe how I felt when Rohit said that he was going to surely screw my mother. It was a combination of dread, anger, and hatred, but also humiliation and vulnerability. However, despite all the negative things I was feeling from his bullying, I was also quite excited at the prospect of my mom saying that. I wasn’t going to give him that satisfaction, but I also wasn’t stupid enough to tell him no.

“Please….”, I blurted, the only thing I could come up with.

Rohit stepped towards me and slapped me hard on the cheek. "Shut up, bitch! It’s not my fault that your slut mom is a hot piece of ass! She has a body that’s just made for taking cock!"

I remained silent at the insults, and he walked up to my desk and dropped a pile of notebooks and papers on it. When he did, a few full-size pictures spilled out of one of the binders. I recognized the photos right away: pictures of my mom! He made no attempt to hide them. I couldn’t help but look at them, and my eyes must have widened when I saw them – the pictures looked so much worse than I thought. There were lots of close-ups of my mom’s cleavage, with her face in view, and the way she was standing and the different angles made it all appear as if she had been posing for some sort of explicit slutty-magazine shoot.

"Haha! I almost forgot - good job on taking these pics, you sick little pervert. This one is my favorite.", he said as he pulled out one of the pictures. The photo showed my mom in her white-and-blue flower kameez, standing with her hands above her head pushing out a ton of cleavage. It didn’t look like the picture of a decent high-class housewife. It appeared as if she purposely thrust her cleavage at the photo like a cheap whore, looking dead into the camera. Worse still was that she was smiling!

"I think we should share these pics with a few more people, what do you say Rohit?", Avik chimed in, "In fact, since we have so many copies, we can make a lot of money from selling them.".

"Haha! You’re right.", Rohit quipped.

I could not believe this was happening. It felt like reality was about to give-way all around me, and I was going to fall into some hole and wake up in an alternate universe. I couldn’t believe the pictures I was seeing. I couldn’t believe the words I was hearing. I couldn’t believe the guys would be making a game – a mockery – of my mom’s private, sensual body. I couldn’t believe any of it! I started talking, without thinking:

"No, please don’t do this guys!", I begged.

Rohit immediately slapped me again. "Keep studying, you fucking fool! You don’t need to think about all this right now. You’re going to finish mine and my friend’s studies. Avik, make sure this bloody fool finishes all our homework."

Avik glared at Rohit surprisingly, "Asshole! You’re gonna leave me out of it?"

"Patience, brother. If we hurry too much, then the game will be over. Let me handle this broad for today, then the next day I’ll make sure you’re the only one who gets her. I think that slut would rather be alone with me, anyway. She was flirting with me as soon as I entered the door. But don’t worry, you’ll get your chance sooner than later.", he winked.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by sarit11 - 05-07-2020, 07:42 AM