Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
I watched as Abdul slowly began stroking his manhood, as the water continued to run down my mom’s sweet innocent face and scrumptious body. I honestly didn’t think the scene could get any hotter until my mom grabbed the shampoo from a nearby shower ledge, filled a hand with some of the liquid and started rubbing it onto her hair. It lathered up rather quickly, and the suds started to run down her body, like the sexiest ever TV advertisement. I was thoroughly enjoying this extended viewing session of my mother’s private parts, taking long looks at her bare breasts, soft but firm under the assault of the water, nipples very definitely standing to attention now, soap suds making their way down the slope of her chest at leisurely pace.

After rinsing out her hair, my mom grabbed the soap from the same ledge and started soaping up her juicy voluptuous body. The way her hands slowly moved over her shapely neck and down her massive jugs was a sight to behold! Slowly, carefully, she cupped each of her wet soft tits, gently rubbing the soap over their magnificent contours, occasionally squeezing and rubbing her thumb over the nipple. This was enough to drive any man over the edge. The scene was so sensual that Abdul’s eyes almost bulged out of their socket. His tongue was hanging from his lips and he appeared to be drooling at the sight of his own memsahib’s sensual bathing. He quickened his pace as he continued to stroke his man-meat. While I was watching, I began imagining that my mom was purposely exhibitioning herself to this low-class pervert, which made me even hornier.

My mom then moved down to the lower part of her body as she separated her legs and began lathering up her juicy meaty thighs. From my angle, I could see her hairy vagina. But from Abdul’s angle, I was sure he could also get a good glimpse of her massive ass-cheeks from sideways. His motions over his cock increased at the sight and so did mine. Then she turned around, giving me a good look of her scrumptious backside. My eyes ran across her jet black hair that clung to the curve of her spine, drawing further down upon those sweet ass cheeks that looked soft and plump as she lathered them, her hands stretched backwards, making my mouth water at the sight. My hand reached down, slowly caressing the shape of this snake of a tiny beast that was slithering beneath my pants. My thick and very hard cock continued to be aroused, as I tried to squeeze gently to relieve the growing amount of pressure my pants were coming under.

My mother’s hands then ran through her hair, washing away the last bubbles of her shampoo as the water ran down her spine, flowing in the direction of her ass, soon relocating to slip through the crack of her ass, between her delicious butt cheeks, while dripping down the smooth thighs of her chubby legs. I looked at what Abdul was doing. He seemed lost watching this beautiful mature woman shower, like a stalker preying upon his victim. His hands were wrapped tight around his hardened cock as he stood there peaking through the corner of the bathroom wall and watching my oblivious mother shower.

Instinct kicked in, and before I had realized what I was doing, I had already unzipped my pants and pulled out my own tiny erect cock. I began to stroke myself off; slowly at first, as my eyes continued to focus on this voyeuristic scene before me. My eyes focused mostly on her sudsy buttocks, but they roamed everywhere. Even her toned, muscular legs and the gentle curves of her back somehow seemed to be demanding his urgent attention. My cock was already pulsating like crazy. I felt my body running through the mixed emotions of becoming more and more aroused and slight shame, for all accounts, watching this perverted mature man spying on my own sweet innocent mature mother, who also happened to be his memsahib. I knew I had to stop. I knew this was wrong, and yet, with all of this, I still found myself jerking off while watching the water run across my mom’s shapely curves and the low-class pervert ogling her. I noticed that he was growing closer to that oh so sweet moment of climaxing, when he closed his eyes for mere seconds as his hand continued to jerk his thick hard member faster, as if he was beating an egg with a whisk.

However, once her bath was over, she turned off the shower and began drying herself off with a big bath towel. I saw Abdul quickly hide his manhood inside his lungi and with his face covered in disappointment (he couldn’t reach climax), he quickly dodged the scene. On the other hand, I still stayed on to watch the aftermath. As my sweet homely mother dried her body, I couldn’t help but notice everything in vivid detail. First, she dried her back, down over her butt, taking special care to dry up the crack. She paid special attention to her breasts and of course, this was the part I was waiting for. I loved to watch them as they jiggled while she dried them. Then she bent down to dry her legs. Slowly she rubbed the towel up between her legs, stroking her pussy as she dried her pubic hair. “Mmmmm…”, a quick and satisfying moan escaped her lips as the towel grazed her love-hole. At that point, I couldn’t control myself and unloaded my thick cum right on the outer wall. I felt spent after that and climbed down from the chair and made my way back to the bedroom before anyone noticed!

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by sarit11 - 05-07-2020, 07:38 AM