Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Bimla smiled at his comment and then turned around shyly, "Didn’t you miss me for so many days?"

The man then stepped closer to her with a sly grin on his face and said, "Of course I missed you, slut. But what to do? I was so busy at work.". He moved his arms around and affectionately grabbed her humungous tits over her saree and blouse. He squeezed them firmly, and she moaned, "Ahhhhhhaaaaaaaa….slowly you fucking bastard…somebody might hear us.". The man just smiled and moved in even closer, squeezing her tits even harder and shoving his clothed boner against her saree covered hips. "Ahhhhh Abdul….not here….ppplllleassse…..someone will see us."

I was amazed. His name was Abdul. I finally had a name for this ugly perverted stranger. What Bimla didn’t realize though was that I was already watching them. And getting terribly excited! My tiny cock was twitching underneath my tight jeans.

Abdul then released one of his hands from her massive globes and moved it over her saree-covered crotch and clutched it tightly making her squeal, “Eeeeeeeee!!”

The tall pimpled man just chuckled at the complete dominance he had over our chubby maid. "Tell me something: What is your memsahib’s name?" I gulped when I heard him as about my mom.

“Sh-Shhh-Shikha….ohhhhhhh!!”, she muttered, as Abdul kept rubbing her pussy over her saree.

"How is the broad?", he asked. I couldn’t believe this seemingly low-class asshole was referring to my mom as a "broad".

"What are you saying?", Bimla asked him back, while clearly letting him openly molest her.

"Answer me, slut!", Abdul angrily clutched her saree-covered mound tightly, making her squeal in pain.

"Aaaooowwwwhhhh! She is very beautiful, but also a devoted wife.", she blurted. I giggled internally when I heard her say that. Clearly Bimla had no idea about my mom’s previous sexcapades, which definitely was a good thing.

Suddenly, we hear the outside door opening and immediately Abdul moved away from Bimla, allowing the latter to adjust her dress to look normal. I also scurried away to hide inside the bathroom, hoping no one would see me. "Is anyone home?", cried my mom.

"Yes, memsahib. Abdul and I are in the kitchen. We’re coming out right now.". I could hear their conversations from the bathroom. "Memsahib, this is my husband – Abdul." I couldn’t believe it. That pervert was actually Bimla’s husband. Then why was he referring to her as his "slut"?

"How are you, Abdul?", I could hear my mom ask.

"I’m good memsahib, thanks to ,.'."

I decided to come out of the washroom. "Hey Babu, you’re home."

Bimla and Abdul were shocked to see me. They were probably wondering if I saw them in their compromising position or heard them talking degradingly about my sweet homely mature mother. I didn’t give away anything from my expressions and after a while they decided that I couldn’t possibly have seen anything without their knowledge. I also noticed that Abdul couldn’t take his eyes off my beautiful mother. She was wearing a blue silk saree and a sky-blue blouse that was perhaps too tight for her firm bust. Moreover, the blouse was low cut which created a long visible valley between her milk tanks, offering glimpses of the treasures contained within. And to make matters worse, she wore her saree a bit low, just barely covering her navel and the result was that sometimes when she moved, a part of her belly-button would be revealed. Such things were too much for Abdul – an apparently horny fifty year old low-class masseuse. He was gazing hungrily at her plump, supple five foot-four frame, her revealing blue saree, her lovely kissable face with its sharp nose and chewable lips, etc.

My mom perhaps noticed him staring and quickly covered as much of her body as she could with her saree, while Bimla – noticing her husband’s stares as well – nudged him with her elbow, thereby breaking his trance and making him look at his feet. "So how was your journey?".

"Very nice, memsahib.", he said as she stole fleeting glances of her flesh waistline and juicy navel.

"Great. How long are you staying here?", my mom’s asked.

"Just a couple of days, memsahib. Perhaps a week or two. And then I’ll be off to my home.", Abdul was now taking fleeting glances of my mom’s plunging cleavage.

"Memsahib, can I say something?", Bimla quickly cut in. My mom nodded. "Can my husband start helping me out with the household chores tomorrow? The things is I want to spend time with him but also not take days off of work, if that’s possible."

My mom didn’t want to lose the help for a whole week or two. If Bimla took that many days off, my mom would still not only have to pay her but also do the household chores herself or force me to do it. "But money…", my mom asked. I knew this was her main concern.

Abdul quickly chimed in, "Don’t worry about the money, memsahib. I will work for free. It’s just a matter of one or two weeks.". Bimla glanced towards her husband with an annoying look, but he just grinned at her. He was definitely cooking up a plan to get closer to my mom. He was only going to be here for a couple of days and wanted to make the most of this opportunity.

My naïve clueless mother was elated. They continued with some more small talk before my mom finally decided to go upstairs to change. As she was walking upstairs, I noticed Abdul staring at her undulating hips and licking his lips in lustful hunger. I knew this would escalate soon!

I woke up early the next morning. Again, I had no intention of taking the carpool out of fear of Rohit and the other bullies. I knew there was a lot of money being spent on the carpool and eventually my mom would wise up as to the fact that I was not taking. Plus, the commute to college was not easy since you had to change two auto-rickshaws to get there. But I would rather chalk up a cock-and-bull story for my mom and travel in a public commute in the sweltering heat of the city, than be in a car with those bullies. This was especially true now that I knew one day Rohit would eventually show up at my doorstep to tutor me, thanks to Professor Ashish. I intentionally neglected to mention that to my mom since I was afraid of finding out what her reaction would be – whether she would be excited or furious. Her masturbating in a dream while yelling out Rohit’s name had indicated to me that she had conflicting feelings about him.

Anyways, Bimla usually arrived pretty early as well and my mom would always open the door for her. Since Bimla was a married woman, my mom had no problem dressing freely in front of her. Therefore, that morning as well, she was wearing a sleeveless white nightgown with no bra. She had bought that nightgown during my Dad’s last visit to Calcutta, mainly to seduce him I suppose, which probably didn’t do her much good anyways. Since then, this had become her usual dress at our house, when no one outside of the family and the maid servant was around.

“Ding Dong!”, the bell rang as soon as I stepped out my room, a little groggy and walking on spaghetti legs since I had just woken up. “Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong!”, the bell was ringing incessantly since no one answered and from upstairs, I could see my mom rushing to get it wearing the same nightgown. But as soon as she opened the door, both my mom and I were flabbergasted to see Bimla and Abdul both standing outside.

Abdul’s jaw dropped as soon as he saw my mom. The nightgown she was wearing was incredibly risqué as it allowed her 36DD breasts to hang freely and display a modest amount of cleavage to the onlooker. In addition, the nighty was made of a thin material that didn’t leave much to the imagination. It was white and transparent enough for them to clearly see the outline of her nipples. They would have seen her bush as well except that when she was standing up, her movement bunched up the fabric in front of her crotch. The nightgown also stopped halfway above her knees, displaying her creamy freshly waxed legs. For all of 5 seconds, the low class masseuse’s head bobbed up and down, admiring the sight of my mature buxom mother standing in front of him, practically half-naked!

As soon as my mom realized it though, she blushed and covered her massive globes with her left hand and tried pulling her nighty down with her right. "A-Abdul, what are you doing here?", she asked, visibly flushed.

"I thought you gave us permission, memsahib, that I could bring my husband here for a few days, until he leaves.", Bimla said.

My mom was now in a dilemma. "Y-Yes, I remember.", she stuttered, "You guys come. I’ll be right back." With that, my mom immediately rushed out of the scene while still covering her womanly breasts and pulling down her nightgown down her knees. Abdul’s eyes were glued onto her swaying ass-cheeks as she hurried towards the stairs and while she was climbing up, both Bimla and Abdul couldn’t help but admire the back of the nightdress swinging slightly upwards as it barely concealed her magnificent pantiless bubble butt. I could see Abdul clearly licking his lips while standing entering the house in stunned silence, drinking in my sweet sexy mature mother’s beauty.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by sarit11 - 05-07-2020, 07:38 AM