Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Almost instinctively, she put a hand to her breast through her nightgown and felt and fondled her big tits while licking her lips in ecstasy. From my vantage point, she was mindlessly fingering her right nipple with her left hand through the sweat patch on her nightgown while moaning incessantly. As soon as her right nipple erected itself and started poking out of the wet patch, she began fingering her left nipple through her nightgown.

Regardless of what she was dreaming about, I was getting the show of my life! She turned sideways and was facing me directly now. Her ample breasts were sagging downward a little as she turned, still fingering her nipples. I could see the luscious shape of her mammies clearly. I just wanted to touch and squeeze them once. I could not hold on any longer, and due to my excessively stiff penis, I was forced to adjust myself on the pillow. The cotton like softness of the pillow automatically made me hump it a little. It was a complete reflex action to the build up sexual tension within me. I humped the pillow with very soft thrusts at first, but then increased the intensity to some real harsh thrusts into the pillow.

Soon though, to my surprise, she pulled the straps of her nightgown down to reveal her creamy shoulders, and then tugged on the center of the nighty to reveal her naked succulent mammaries. Moving her free hand to her breasts, my mom pinched and massaged the hardening nipples. For a full minute, she was pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples. “Mmmmphhhhh!”, she moaned in a soft angelic voice and bit her lip like a bitch in heat.

As I watched my mom cupping her nude mammaries in her hands, tweaking her nipples between her fingers and thumb, I started humping my pillow even harder. Suddenly, I noticed her left hand involuntarily slide towards her pussy. She drowsily raised her nighty, giving me a dimmed view of her shapely thighs, making my cock throb some more. For me, the sight of her sweat covered massive mammies and her exposed sweaty thighs were nearly enough to drive me over the edge, closing in on an orgasm of my own.

However, my hot horny mature mother didn’t want to stop there. Instead, she gradually pulled her nightgown up enough that it exposed her bushy twat! She then opened her legs farther, sleepily exposing her sweet juicy vulva. “Ahhhhhhh!!”, she moaned as her fingers touched her love-canal! From this trivial distance, I could feel her getting heavily aroused as she grazed her fingers and down her crotch. Her right hand was still grabbing her right breast and I could tell she was squeezing it harder this time. That sight made me so sexually aroused that I nearly leaked precum without even humping on my own pillow! I never expected her to do something like this now, and yet it was happening right in front of my eyes.

My mom kept rubbing her clit, massaging her lips as she slipped one finger inside her. Her mouth turned a big ‘O’ and her breathing turned shallow as she tried to masturbate in her sleep. While peeping on her, I felt myself feeling erotic and so sexual that I decided to hump quickly and aggressively too. So I too started humping my pillow rapidly. As I started humping aggressively, I gazed hungrily at my mom's curvaceous mature womanly body writhing in sexual bliss. I had a great view of her dark bushy pussy, with her sweaty tits hanging out of the top of her nightgown, her beige areolas and her nipples dotted with little droplets of sweat. She was getting highly aroused and I noticed saliva glistening on the sides of her chin, as they rolled down her gaping mouth, in a haze of absolute lust. She was looking extremely sultry lying naked just a few feet away from me, masturbating to some unknown person.

And then I heard something that completely sent shivers down my spine!

"Mmmmmm! Ahhhhhhh! Rohit, fuck me! Fuck your best friend’s mother! From now on, you’re not only Arijit’s friend, you are also my womanhood’s protector! Suck my milky tits and tear my pussy apart, baby! Uffffffff!", she moaned and moaned!

Oh my gosh! I was in utter disbelief. My mom was actually thinking about my college bully – the guy that has literally made my life a living hell since I first joined that college – while masturbating in her sleep! Perhaps this morning’s carpool-ride had had more of an effect on her than I had previously thought. Perhaps she had actually enjoyed all the molesting that had happened to her this past afternoon!

Next, she did something totally unexpected. She sleepily grabbed another pillow from the side and then, just like me climbed on top of her pillow, and was sleeping on her stomach. She squeezed 75% of the pillow within her thighs and the remaining 25% of the pillow – including the prickly pillow edge – was neatly rubbing roughly against her pussy as she humped it. “Ummmmmmm! Ufffffff!”, she groaned in her sleep as the pillow gave her incredible sexual sensations. That sight made me so sexually aroused that I nearly leaked semen without even humping on my own pillow! I had never seen her or any woman do something like this before and I was excited as hell!

I fucked my pillow furiously while watching the scene unfold in front of me. I didn’t care that she had the hots for my college bully. The sexual agony had overpowered all of my emotions.

I watched in utter disbelief and horniness as the bed-sheet below her was getting wetter and wetter with the mix of her sweat and womanly juices, while the pillow underneath her pussy was getting all the beating it could get from her thirsty cunt. First, she humped in slow random pushes inward, and then slowly increased her pace of rubbing into wild aggressive humps on the pillow. My mom humped her body on the bed wildly and continuously! I could hear the bed rattling and squeaking loudly, with the force of her masturbation.

"Ahhhhh! Rohit, harder! Fuck me harder!", my mom groaned while humping her pillow in such a way that her pussy was over the pillow edge. I could see her move up and down her pillow again and again and again, without any breaks.

I closed my eyes, and thought what it would be like if the bully Rohit was actually humping her with his long erect penis! I imagined him humping my sweet homely promiscuous mom. As this imagination flowered into a stronger incest-cuckolding feel, I started humping my penis very strongly into my pillow. During the process of my humping, I opened my eyes a little to see my mom, really in the final stages of her masturbation session. I could make out that she was coming close to an orgasm as now she was breathing deeply, and her movements made her humping the pillow extremely roughly. It felt like I was watching my mom being on top of the perverted bully, pushing herself deeper into his manhood during their illicit sexual act!

As I imagined all this in my head, I continued my humping, and now was in good rhythm too. I kept pressing my penis on the edge of the pillow again and again, and thus was able to get an immense sexual and erotic feel of each hump. I then saw my mom suddenly jumping up and down her pillow. I knew this kind of moment from her. This happened only when she reached an orgasm.

“Huhhhhh!! Rohhiiiitttttttttt!”, I heard my mom moan loudly a couple of times while her well-formed legs twitched violently. I could see her buttocks move inward very strongly and as her massive ass cheeks tightened completely, I heard my mom make one final loud grunting sound, “Unngggghhhhh!!!”. She then pushed herself deep into the pillow edge, and her ass cheeks remained tight for a couple of minutes as her entire movement slowed down and then she became absolutely still.

At that moment, I could imagine my mom's pillow getting drenched in her sexual juices. I smiled thinking about the pillow as a damp sticky cloth.

A few minutes later, she eased from the pillow, now having completed her orgasm. She was resting quietly on the bed, getting her breath back and soon, she started snoring again.

The sight of her reaching an orgasm was too much for me, and I was wildly masturbating. I quickly uncovered myself and within couple of seconds of stroking, I moaned – “Ohhhhhh!!” – and felt myself inject around 4 to 5 jets of hot sticky semen into the pillow. As I calmed my nerves post my orgasm, I relaxed and felt relieved of this long pending sex release. I then smiled as I too gradually drifted off to sleep!
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by sarit11 - 05-07-2020, 07:21 AM