Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
My mom turned to give her a frosty-nosed look, perhaps still irritated by the fact that she didn’t show up in my college to my mom’s rescue. "Nothing. Someone from Joy’s college called and so I had to step out. Now I’m tired, so I’m going upstairs to take some much-needed rest.", she replied irritably, while hurrying to get upstairs to her room.

Bimla shouted after her though, "Memsahib, but I have something important to talk to you about.". My mom paid no heed to what the maid-servant was saying and instead, rushed to her bedroom and locked the door. I took this opportunity to rush to my room to grab some clean pants and later rushed to common bathroom to get the dried cum off my pubic regions.

The rest of the day, my mom and I were trying our best to avoid any conversation about my college or Rohit and the bullies. The only thing we discussed was what happened in the ladies and how she got her new clothes. "Babu, you didn’t tell me you had a girlfriend in college.", she said as I sat down for dinner. To be honest, I didn’t know what to make of that statement.

"What are you saying?", I said surprised.

"Why, isn’t Tanya your girlfriend?"

I was amazed. "No no, are you crazy?" I wondered what could’ve prompted that from her.

I didn’t have to wonder for long though. "But Tanya said she was your girlfriend and that you had sent her to help me." I was surprised but it was also slowly starting to make sense for me. Rohit must’ve told Tanya to tell my mom that she was my girlfriend just to put her at ease. The perverted bully knew that there was no other way my mom would accept help from a stranger, even if she was a girl. I shook my head hoping this would all go away, but then my mom said, "Why are you blushing? I don’t mind if you have a girlfriend. I just want you to pay closer attention to your studies, is all."

I didn’t want to protest since I knew if I did, more questions would arise. I just shook my head and nodded hoping she wouldn’t ask anymore questions.

My mother, however, giggled and started teasing me, "She’s a good looking girl. You’re not planning on marrying her without telling me, are you?". I didn’t respond, so she decided not to tease me any further and let me go to bed as soon as dinner was finished.

That night there was a power outage and we had to turn on the generators. Now, the problem was that the generators could not support the power supply of the entire house. Therefore, my mom asked if I wanted to sleep with her for the night, so that just her room’s electrical equipment would be utilized. My parent’s bedroom had a long sofa which was situated against the wall, right next to their king-sized bed. I could easily fit in there and have a good night’s sleep. Thus, I agreed without much hesitation.

At night, though, I could hardly sleep. The images of my mom orgasming at the hands of my professor and the whole incident with Rohit and the other perverted bullies inside the carpool, were etched in my mind. Plus, the fact that she was sleeping just a few feet away from me wasn’t helping matters either. Moreover, the generators were not powerful enough to support the 1-ton air conditioner in my parent’s bedroom, and when I fell asleep, I hadn't opened the window, so our room was ridiculously hot and stuffy.

It was almost midnight and I was still wide awake, mainly due to fact that my sofa was was drenched with sweat. I wondered how I could get myself to sleep in this hot mess, when I twisted my head a little bit and looked at my mother. It was a full-moon night and the the entire room was lit by the brightness of the moonlight. Although it was a casual glance, the moment I saw her – sleeping on her backside wearing a flimsy spaghetti top nighty – I felt my lips getting wet and swallowed a huge gulp in my throat. I stared lustfully as her left hand inadvertently began sliding down her sky blue nightgown which now had wet patches of sweat all over. She was looking absolutely stunning and beautiful. She had such perfect curves and such mouth watering breasts that as I stared at her flimsy nighty-clad figure, I nearly managed to moan "Uffff!!"

Since my mom was sleeping on her back, her luscious breasts looked like twin round mountains formed on her chest and surprisingly, her nipples seemed to be hard and were looking like mountain peaks poking against her not-so-modest nightgown. She was snoozing quite heavily and it gave me the impression that she was in deep sleep. I don’t know for how long I kept staring at her, getting turned on with each passing second, feeling my penis getting painfully rock solid and demanding some attention soon.

As I kept viewing my mom’s magnificent sweaty boobs rising and falling with each breath, my sexual arousal was getting out of control, and then there came a point when I could not take the hardness any longer. In a split second, I decided to just cum quickly while watching her quietly. I decided to use my favorite method of masturbation – "pillow humping" – to attain sexual relief!

As a start, I I took one of the two pillows from below my head, and I placed it at the centre of the sofa, right underneath my crotch. I then slowly and methodically pulled down my pants and released my aching manhood free into the warmness of air. At that moment, my tiny cock was like a solid stick dancing to and fro as if it was attached to a spring. I then quickly climbed over my pillow and placed my penis on its lower edge side. I then covered my naked ass with the pants I was wearing. I lay still on my stomach for few minutes, so as to let my penis feel the softness of the pillow. The feel of the pillow below my steaming hot penis was like cold water poured over ice. It had such a soothing feel.

As I was busy adjusting my penis over the pillow, I suddenly heard my mom moan, “Mmmmmmm!!”

I instantly froze!

Slowly, carefully, I turned my eyesight towards her. My sweet unwary curvaceous mother was still sleeping on her backside. “Mmmmm!”, came another moan, but this time her hands started roaming all over her sweat-laden body. My eyes grew wide with amazement at the sight. I quickly adjusted my penis on the pillow while watching her moan and move her hands all over her body, still in a state of slumber. I had my eyes partially closed as well in case she woke up and saw me mounted over my pillow, with my penis pushed deep into it. Fortunately, I had placed my pants over my naked butt, in such a position that even in the moonlight, it would look like I was still wearing them.

Suddenly, to my astonishment, she began tickling her breasts softly over her nightgown. "Mmmmmm! Suck them! Suck my milky breasts!", she groaned while still physically asleep. My cock twitched ever so slightly as I heard those words! I wonder who she was dreaming about having sex with. Perhaps she was dreaming about my Dad. I never shared this with anyone before, but I used to watch my parents have sex as a teenager, whenever we went out for vacation and were staying in a hotel. My Dad never wanted me living alone in a separate room by myself. So, he always booked a large suite for the three of us, which had a single bed for me and a queen-sized for them. All three of us would be in the same bedroom, however.

At night, I would pretend to go to sleep early and an hour after I went to bed, they would turn off the lights. My mom would check if I was awake and once she was satisfied, she would grab a condom from our handbag and join my Dad in bed. I would cover myself with a blanket and then watch as my mom would sit on the bed, facing my Dad, with her back towards me. In the dim light, I could see my Dad sitting up, taking off his shirt and throwing it near the leg of the bed on his side. Then he and my mom would get close, their hands meeting. My mom would lay down on her backside, much like the state she is in now and my dad would bend over her. I could hear sounds like smooches and sucking noises, my mom’s moans in between.

My head would go for a spin, watching my mom and dad fuck each other like rabbits!

I did feel turned on by this sight, but yet would not touch my penis. I was too excited to watch my parents indulge in sex to do or think of doing anything at that time. And then dad would get up, and lie down on his back! For a second, I used to think this sex act was over, feeling disappointed. But then what happened would be truly unbelievable. My mom would get up from bed and would stand a few feet from me. My eyes would stare at her shapely legs in the dark. And then within 2 seconds, she would remove her nightgown and toss it down on the ground. My eyes would almost bulge out of their sockets as I would watch her unhook her bra, then her underwear and drop it on the floor. She would be totally naked! The light from the window would allow me to see her buxom body a bit, including her luscious womanly breasts and even the faint shadow of her nipple.

“Mmmmmm!!”, came another one of my mom’s moans, pulling me back into the present! She was squeezing her milk-tanks and massaging her nipples over her sweat-covered nighty this time. What was she thinking about? Was she truly so sexually frustrated after my dad left for his business trip and that Uncle Shyam and Haria were all gone, that she was touching herself while sleeping?
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by sarit11 - 05-07-2020, 07:21 AM