Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
I noticed my mother had started breathing really hard now and was wetting her lips frequently. Her walls were slowly starting to crumble and she was beginning to get turned on by these lewd advances from my two college bullies. Moreover, as I’ve said before, she sweats a lot and in the summers, one can always make out the sweat under her arms and sometimes on her back. The kameez that she was wearing was made of light material and hence, her black bra was distinctly showing through her clothes. The bra was small for her size and therefore, her 36DD boobs looked bigger than usual. The heat was making her sweat further and there was a huge stain under her arms. On top of that, her heavy breathing was causing her tight melons to expand and contract even more obscenely, strained-against-the-tight-top position, and making her cleavage really spill out. This prompted both Rohit and Avik to sit up and take notice. Avik was flat out leering at her heaving breasts like a predator staring at its prey, while Rohit kept glancing at her face and then back to her bouncing mammaries. They were both smiling from ear to ear, and I could feel my cock expanding even more as the third bully stroked it over my trousers.

Emboldened by the reaction of my hard little cock, Joy swiftly pushed his hand down the front of my loose trousers. "Watch how that slut is breathing hard!", he whispered in my ear. A bolt of lightning went from my balls up my spine as his warm hand closed around me, rubbing his thumb over the now cum-slick head of my tiny cock. My heart felt like it was going to pound out of my chest as he slowly caressed it and my almost hairless balls inside my shorts. He started to slowly jack me with his thumb and two fingers until I let out an involuntary silent moan, “Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!”.

Hopefully my mom didn’t hear me moan and surprisingly, the driver paid no attention to it either. He was too engrossed in his job to care.

I glanced back at the rear-view mirror again and Rohit’s hand was still concealed by my mother’s kameez. I did notice some movement underneath though - he was moving his hand in a way to suggest that he was attempting to open her knees more. With some struggle, he pried them open and quickly slipped his hand back between her legs again. My mom immediately bit her lower lip to prevent herself from screaming. Rohit’ hand was definitely on her inner thigh now, close to her crotch and I could see his arm moving slowly back and forth, like he was caressing her leg. And she was letting him! In fact, her expressions were so pure and seductive that the other uglier perverted bully – Avik – couldn’t control himself either. He turned his upper body towards my mom as he came in closer. Within seconds, I watched as his left hand came up and closed around her left breast. My mom immediately gave a jerk and the pervert quickly removed his hand. He waited for a few seconds and again proceeded to touch her boobs. My mom turned towards him and gave him a stern look. But the perverted bully just grinned, flashing his dirty yellow teeth. With a disgusted look on her face, my mom turned away and started looking straight ahead. She vaguely covered her breasts with her duppatta, concealing Avik’s hand over her giant mammaries.

Taking this as a clear invitation, the ugly perverted bully began to fondle her left boob lovingly, letting his left hand stay there for some time, probing it, squeezing it, exploring its shape. When he was satisfied, he slid his hand over to her right breast and did the same. At first, my mom was frozen to the spot, her arms pinned rigidly by her sides. Then as she got used to his touch she slowly relaxed, and without thinking she pushed her chest forward into his fingers. Avik smiled at her. He circled her nipple gently and then prodded it like he was pushing a start-up button.

All this was making both Joy and I even hornier. "Isssshhhhhh….watch how your mom is surrendering to them. She is a true whore…and you’re her son, which makes you my whore!", Joy chuckled as he whispered in my ear. He then licked my ear and gently kissed my neck as I fought with myself and the new feelings that focused on my cock and balls. Thankfully, because the seats were high, the people in the back had no idea what was the going on in the front and the driver simply was too focused on his job to care. Joy then gently grabbed my right hand and placed it on his cock, over his trousers. I could feel his very hard cock pressing up against my palm as he got busy with his warm hand on my naked cock again.

My eyes dimmed with the erotic sensation of the bully jerking me off with his warm hand and as I continued to watch my mom’s predicament through the rear-view mirror, I couldn’t believe my eyes. My own sweet devoted mother was getting so thoroughly molested by these two men – one massaging her thighs and the other groping her breasts! I had forgotten Why wasn't she stopping them? Of course, I knew why, but I didn’t want to admit it yet. I had forgotten what a natural whore she used to be just over a year ago with Uncle Shyam, Haria, Haripada, Bahadur and all those low class perverted people.

Avik’s body was severely twisted now and he must have been feeling the torque. He certainly looked uncomfortable, yet he was elated, as with his arm draped across my mom’s ample bosom he resumed his manipulations across the top of her tight kameez. My mom also was becoming cooperative, in the sense that her body was opening up to him as he continued fondling her tits. The perverted bully admired her nipples as they bulged through the fabric of her kameez and tight bra.

At the same time, Rohit also shifted his body slightly and leaned in closer, changing hands as he did. He was pressing his right hand firmly down and back while clutching my mom’s inner thigh.

“Unggggghhhhhhhh!”, my mom groaned softly at this explicit and aggressive carnal groping.

Rohit also seemed to be whispering in her ear. I saw her head twitch. As I continued watching, I realized that he wasn’t actually whispering to her. He was nibbling on her earlobe! His left arm slid over the top of her shoulder and was sensuously massaging her neck and shoulder. His right hand meanwhile was lodged high up my mom’s leg and judging by the angle of his right arm, he now had his fingers firmly against her twat. The same twat where I came out of! My mom’s body visibly jerked as his right arm moved again. Seeing her reaction and the leader bully’s hand movement, I knew without a doubt that he had deftly moved his fingers inside her tight leggings and his fingers were now groping her pussy over her panties. Shockingly, in addition to giving Avik clear passageway to groping her tits, my mom shifted slightly to ease the passage of Rohit’s hand and rolled her hips forward slightly to increase the pressure of his provocation of her vagina.

Soon, however, “Huhhhhhhhhhhhh….”, my mom sighed as she rested her head back against the seat and closed her eyes while her body convulsed in a mild orgasm, due to the constant mauling of her thighs and breasts by these two perverted bullies.

I was amazed at the turn of events. But I didn’t have any time to react. "Issshhhhh….if only you were a girl!", Joy’s lips went back to my ear and neck as he started nibbling, kissing and sucking my gooseflesh, all the while keeping up the finger assault on my dick. I shifted uncomfortably, but at the same time, the erotic absurdity of the situation was causing my body to betray my thoughts as my hard-on continued to rage. As Joy continued rubbing his fingers over my cock, he bit my neck hard making me groan softly. This was too much for me. I felt my balls tightening as his thumb and 2 fingers found my wet cock and slowly jacked me into a powerful orgasm – my sperm soaking my trousers as well as his hand. He then pulled his hand out and forcefully shoved them in my mouth, making me taste my own cum – right in front of the uncaring driver.

In a minute or two, our stop arrived. When it did, the two bullies almost immediately removed their hands from my mother’s voluptuous curves and they all sat themselves straight. My mom and I couldn’t wait to get out of the car. We quickly rushed out of the car as Rohit yelled, "We’ll meet up again tomorrow!". Neither my mom nor I bothered to respond to the bully and we both simply rushed to the gate, as the carpool sped off. I could see a trickle of love-juices flowing down my mother’s tight legging as she rushed towards the door while I’m sure she didn’t notice the wet patch on the front of my trousers. Either way, I’m sure both of us were glad that the horrific and adulterous day was over for now!

When we went inside the house, my mom and I were greeted by a visibly exhausted Bimla, who was immediately shocked and surprised by my mom’s sweaty appearance and the impression of the sticky fluid running down her legs. "What happened, memsahib?"
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by sarit11 - 05-07-2020, 07:20 AM