Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
I don’t think my sweet naïve mother suspected anything as she just smiled and said, "Yes, that is definitely something you can get all the time.". Rohit gradually shifted closer to her during the course of this conversation. From the rear-view mirror again, I could clearly see her left breast move as he ever-so-slightly grazed his fingers around its side. My mom looked down and I could see her cheeks turning red almost instantly. However, regardless of whether she thought this was by accident because the car was shaking so much or whether she thought this was deliberate, she hardly attempted a protest.

"There’s really no compliment that will do you justice. When I first saw you, I thought you were some sort of an angel.", he said as my mom flushed further. As the conversation continued, Rohit seemed to be getting bolder with each passing second. He was now clearly leaning into my mom, and pressing the palm of his hand against the side of her large, plump left breast. He was also trying to push his legs against hers. Even though my mom was looking increasingly uncomfortable and nervous now, she seemed to decide to let this continue. This emboldened the bully even further and he suddenly leaned more towards her so that his face was directly over her right ear. He then smilingly whispered something in my mom’s ear, to which she gave a nervous giggle. Was he telling her jokes? The sounds of traffic were blaring and I couldn’t hear a word that he had said to her. But her reactions seemed quite new and surprising to me and the thought of her letting a guy – who also happens to be my college bully – paw her massive jugs in public, right in front of me, was making me really horny. I felt my penis move and expand just a little. I even noticed Joy scratching his cock over his trousers while we both were enjoying the show from the rear-view mirrors.

Avik, the other bully next to my mom, seemed to be enjoying the show as well, since I saw him crack a few smiles as he noticed Rohit trying to flirt with my mom. The bully’s torso was almost turned towards her. He was smiling and talking to her very closely, with roving eyes and a confident pick-up smile, with his left knee appeared to be pressing into her right leg. He seemed to be having the time of his life. Soon, he placed his right hand on her right forearm, which was resting on her side. Surprisingly, my mom did not shrug it off. She didn’t even bother to acknowledge it. She simply kept giggling at the frequent whispers that he was mouthing off in her ear. Rohith then started slowly caressing my mom’s naked forearm with his fingers. My mom shivered for a second, perhaps in genuine surprise or because she might’ve felt a current going through her body after being touched by a man so boldly in a carpool, right behind her own son!

Either way, this didn’t continue for long as my mom reflexively pulled her arm away from him and crossed her arms over her massive bosom. However, this gave the perverted bully an opportunity to simply place his hand on her right shapely thigh instead, just above her knee. My mom gently pushed the hand away, not looking at him, and crossed her legs. This didn’t sway Rohit at all as he was was still turned towards her, smiling and whispering things in her ear. My mom kept chuckling nervously, not knowing exactly how to react to this college student apparently molesting her, literally behind her son’s back. Again, in the pretext of talking, he casually placed his hand on the top of her crossed leg. This time she didn’t remove his hand, even though now he was basically palming her shapely thighs over her tight leggings. Seizing the opportunity, Rohit carefully ran his fingers over the outside of her crossed leg, over her legging-covered well-maintained outer thigh.

For one brief moment, my mom glanced at the rear-view mirror and our eyes met. She smiled in a very motherly fashion. But behind her smile, I could sense that she was incredibly tense and uneasy. Her forehead was dotted with beads of sweat and she she was trying to wipe off with her hand. This sort of thing hadn’t happened to her in almost a year and now, perhaps she was praying for this journey to end so that she could escape this predicament.

Rohit had just started though. With his left hand on her right leg, he began massaging the inside of her fleshy thigh over her leggings. I shuddered to realize that this was the same thing that the professor was doing to her earlier in his chamber. But what was more shocking was what happened next. Not being able to avoid the situation any longer, my sweet homely lovelorn mother did the unexpected – she lightly grasped her kameez and unfurled it over the entire length of her thighs, and then rested her palm on her knees to avoid the kameez from rising up. I was utterly amazed to see that. To me this gave the impression that she was more concerned at being caught with a hand on her thigh than actually removing the hand from her thigh! This was a clear indication that she had given up and was now surrendering herself to these two perverted bullies!

There was no way for my sweet homely mother to avoid this situation – two young adults sitting on either side of her, trying to gently molest her while her son was sitting in the front seat. Seeing her in a somewhat defeated state, the other bully – Avik – who was sitting on my mom’s left finally got the courage to make his move! He shifted closer to her, almost rubbing shoulders with her, the bare skin of her smooth creamy arms grazing against his hairy forearms as the auto-rickshaw drove along the pathetically uneven roads of Calcutta. My mom flinched as soon as she felt him leaning into her. He brought his pimpled nose closer to her silky straight hair and took a long nasty satisfying sniff. My mom immediately made a sickened face and nudged the Avik’s pot-belly with her elbow, possibly in an attempt to signal him to move away from her. However, the perverted bully was too turned on to care. He crossed his arms over his chest and from one of the rear-view mirrors I could clearly see him pressing the back of his hand against her huge, juicy milk-tanks. My cock was almost about to burst out of my pants as I was watching this unfold, mere inches away from me.

Meanwhile, Rohit was having the time of his life petting my hot mature mother’s shapely thighs over her tight leggings, concealed by the outstretched kameez. His left hand was now deep between her legs. In fact, it was so far up her thighs that even his wrist had become invisible underneath the kameez. “Gulp!”, came her voice before she parted her lips, looking straight ahead at the road with her eyes wide open. Seeing her expressions and the way the main bully’s hand was turning underneath her kameez, I realized that his palm was now directly on her crotch, not her thigh! My mom looked frozen like a deer in the headlights!

Was she allowing him to touch her crotch? Did she just not know what to do? These were some of the disturbing yet scintillating questions that erupted in my mind. My mind became foggy watching and thinking about all this. Rohit was fondling my mother's pussy while Avik was caressing her breast, and all she seemed to be doing is covering it up. The thought gave me a raging hard-on. I continually remembered having this recurrent thought that I clearly enjoyed seeing men other than my Dad lusting for and touching my mom. However, I was slightly uncomfortable with the idea of her allowing these bullies to molest her. But at the same time, I was getting excited as well at the thought of her being humiliated by these bullies more than I ever had.

Suddenly I felt Joy’s arm against my thigh. I looked at him questioningly and he grinned, "Are you watching your whore mother’s performance? I can’t take it anymore.". He was clearly excited, but I had no idea what he intended to do with me. I was scared. I shifted a little hoping to dissuade him to move his arm, but to no avail. All that did was to move his hand further onto my lap. After a few seconds, I felt him start to shift but he now had moved closer and his arm was encircling my waist, his hand moving, gently rubbing my hip. I froze as his hand made small circles up under my thin t-shirt on my bare skin just above the waistband of my shorts. I could feel my face flushing hot and I was starting to get angry at myself for not shoving him away. I looked at him pleadingly again, hoping he would stop, but I got nothing.

"Watch how Avik is fondling your mom’s tits while Rohit fingers her pussy.", I watched the rear-view mirror as Joy’s hand now brushed down the front of my shorts with his wrist brushing my cock which gave an involuntary jump. Then he turned his wrist over and the palm of his hand rubbed gently back over my cock. I almost gasped out loud and realized that I had been holding my breath. My Gosh, this bully was feeling me up and I couldn’t do anything about it. Worst of all, my traitorous cock was starting to respond to the stimulus of a hand gently rubbing it, back and forth. As my cock grew in excitement, I arched my back and kept looking at what was happening with my mom as a distraction to what this bully was doing with me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by sarit11 - 05-07-2020, 07:19 AM