Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Rohit started looking around searching for someone and then finally yelled, "Hey Natasha, come here!". He was calling out to one of the hottest girls in college, named Tanya Singh. Tanya was a fair, beautiful, tall petite girl who happened to be one of the most sought-after girls in college. To my shock and amazement, as soon as she appeared before him, Rohit gave her a warm hug and a kiss right on the lips. He then whispered something in her ear, to which she smiled and nodded. After that, Tanya asked some of the girls that were with her to accompany her inside the washroom. I was shocked and a bit nervous at what was happening. I looked at Rohit and his bully friends to get some sort of an answer as to what was going on, but they just smirked as they looked back at me. I knew something was up and I was sure I wasn’t going to like it.

After nearly twenty minutes, Tanya and her friends came out of the washroom. She kissed Rohit on her lips again as his friends and I drooled at the sight. Five minutes after she left, my mom came out of the washroom as well, much to everyone’s shock at her appearance. She was wearing the tightest leggings I had ever seen that followed the curvature of her shapely legs and plump ass amazingly well. Moreover, the girls had covered her large tits with a tight kameez that had a V-neck that barely covered half of her cleavage and the length of the dress stopped a few inches above her knee. The kameez was half-sleeved, so her creamy fair hands were also visible for everyone to see. Everyone, including myself, were salivating while staring at my mother – a mature homely housewife dressed like a young college-girl. My mom’s face seemed flushed as she noticed the attention that she was getting. When she moved to allow some of the other girls to enter the ladies room, everyone’s eyes were on her ass. There was so much going on with her massive hips: curves and bumps that moved in seductive unison as she shifted and stepped aside.

In a minute or so, we heard the bell ring indicating to everyone that college was over for the day. My mom looked at me and said, "Sweety, call a taxi.".

Suddenly, Rohit crept up from behind and said, "Why Aunty? Our carpool will be here any second."

My mom turned around, quite astonished to meet this new guy, "Who are you guys?"

"My name is Rohit and these guys are Avik and Joydeep. We’re friends of Arijit.", Rohit said, as my mom turned to me for confirmation.

I knew if I said "Yes, mom, they’re my friends.". Rohit smirked as I said that, knowing fully well that he had me cornered.

My mom felt more at ease now. "But will there be enough space for everyone in the car."

"Of course. Plus, you are well maintained, you barely will need any space at all.", my mom flushed at his comment, even though we knew fully well that she was quite a plump lady.

The carpool arrived soon and drove up close to where we were standing. It didn’t take long for Rohit to convince the driver regarding taking my mom along for the ride. He took one look at her and was ready to take her in.

I wanted to sit next to my mom, but Rohit had other plans. "Arijit, you sit in front. We’ll sit in the back with your mother. Is that okay, Ma’am?", he asked my mom.

My naïve mother had no clue about their true intentions, so she happily obliged. When we got into the minivan, I reluctantly sat in the front with the driver while Rohit and Avik climbed inside the back with my mom. She was essentially asked to sit in between Rohit and Avik, while Joy climbed in next to me, much to his dismay. By the time everyone got in, it was painstakingly clear that the back seat was not very spacious. As a result, my mom had to squeeze in with the two other boys, to the point where their bodies were almost touching each other. It was clear from her facial expression that my mom was visibly uncomfortable. Rohit and Avik, on the other hand, seemed to be getting set for the ride of their lives.

As the car started moving, my mom decided to make some small-talk to break the ice. "So, Rohit, how did you and Arijit meet?"

"Oh, he was lost. Apparently some jerks at school told him to report to the wrong classroom as a joke. I found him in the halls and helped him get to the right class.", he said with a wry grin as he looked at me through the rear-view mirror. I was disgusted by his lie. It was the actually the opposite of what had happened. Rohit was the jerk who had told me to report to the wrong classroom and later, one of the teachers guided me to the right class.

But my mom didn’t know any better, so she believed him, “Baah, that is so sweet of you, Rohit.”

"Oh no, it was nothing. Anybody would have done the same. I just hate that some guys can be so mean.", he glanced at me again and gave another wry smile as I clenched my teeth in frustration.

Hearing that, however, my mom surprisingly reached across and squeezed his shoulder, and stroked his arm. "No, that’s not true, sweetheart. You’re a great guy. I’m so glad you go to school with my son.", she said with a flirtatious smile.

I was shocked and was feeling very uncomfortable, especially with her use of the word "sweetheart" to address him. Just then, Joydeep whispered in my ear, "Your mom is flirting with Rohit. She really is a cock-starved slut, isn’t she?"

"Uh…N-No…", I stammered. It seemed as though I was trying to convince myself more than the bully sitting next to me. But inside, I recalled all that had happened between her and all those commoners a year back and I knew she was capable of more.

While conversing, Rohit tried to put his hand inside his pocket to take out his cellphone. As his hands went low, I noticed from the rear-view mirror again that my mom was shifting uncomfortably and blushing. I immediately saw that the reason for her flushing was because Rohit’s elbow was poking her breast as he was grabbing his phone. In the meantime, I also witnessed Avik’s eyes darting down at her large breasts, which were bobbling from the car rolling on the rough roads. The tight kameez she was wearing also had the unique effect of exposing the creamy valley between her breasts even more due to the constant bouncing. Since Avik was taller than my mother, from the mirror, I could clearly see him stealing furtive glances at her plunging cleavage, accentuated by the tight bra that she was wearing underneath her kameez.

"Have you spent your entire life here? In Calcutta?", Rohit asked her.

"No, actually I was born and raised in Siliguri. But since my marriage, I’ve been living here.", my mom replied, as Rohit put his hand across the top of the seat seat, over my mom’s shoulder in the pretext of making space. My mom shuddered ever so slightly as Rohit’s hand lightly touched her left shoulder.

"Oh nice. You can get a lot of large-sized dumplings in Siliguri, can’t you?", Rohit gave a fleeting glance at my mom’s bouncing tits as he made that snarky double-meaning comment and smiled while leaning her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by sarit11 - 05-07-2020, 07:18 AM