Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
This was starting to feel like an actual photoshoot!

“Click! Click!”, I took some of her pictures standing, some while sitting on the bed and a few other sexy poses of her bending over the table. Before we were done, however, I decided to get bolder. While she was not looking and putting things up the bedroom cupboard, I instantly snapped a picture of her. The movement of lifting her arms up caused her massive jugs to stretch against the material of the kameez making her look incredibly sexy.

"The pictures look good, mom.", I said after that snap. "I’ll transfer the pictures to my laptop tonight and tomorrow I’ll create your facebook profile."

After I came back to my room, I suddenly received another text message from Rohit. "Hey slut-boy, did you finally take those pictures I told you to take?".

“Ugh!”, I sighed. This is not what I wanted to see today – messages after messages from Rohit, on a Saturday. I was hoping I wouldn’t have to think about him again until Monday morning. The phone beeped again.

"Hey piglet, are you ignoring me? If I don’t get a response from you in the next 2 minutes, I’ll bust your sorry ass in college on Monday!"

The threating tone of the message got me really scared and I quickly typed a response, "Yes, Rohit. I didn’t forget. The pictures have been taken. I’ll bring them to college the day after tomorrow."

His reply: "Good boy. If you waited 10 more seconds, you would’ve been in deep trouble. But I can’t wait until Monday. You have to send me those pictures right now!"

I was stunned. I didn’t know how to respond. But I also didn’t have a choice. I knew he wouldn’t take no for an answer. “Ok. I’ll send you the pics right now.”

I locked my bedroom door and within a few minutes, I transferred the pictures from my camera to the computer. My fingers wavered all of 5 seconds before I typed in his email address that he had texted me and pressed “Send”.

After that, every passing minute felt like an agony. My eyes glossed over some of the old folders that contained videos of my mom in compromising situations with Shyam Uncle, Haria and all the other ugly perverts she’d been with. I decided not to open any of those folders for the time being but was constantly reminded of the things I had to do for Shyam Uncle, and how this situation with Rohit felt so similar. In many ways, Rohit seemed far worse than Uncle Shyam because at least the latter was more mature and experienced. Rohit was a just perverse, young, impulsive bully.

Nearly 10 minutes had passed, when I finally got a text from him. "Congrats, wimp-tard! You escaped a beating this coming Monday. Now I have some beautiful HD pics of your whore-mom. Isn’t that great?"

I felt both excited and disgusted at him for talking about my sweet homely naive mother like that. But I was too scared to confront him or even express my excitement to him for fear of him labeling me. “Yes, Rohit.”, I replied. He had me by the balls and I had no choice but to play along with him. At least, I thought now he would leave me alone for the rest of the weekend. But that wasn’t meant to be.

After dinner, I got another text from Rohit, "Hey loser, is your mom asleep?"

I was sitting on one side of the sofa reading a book while my mom was sitting on the other side. When she saw my phone go off, she asked, "Who’s texting you this late?", she asked casually.

"Just a friend from college, mom.", I lied. I mean Rohit was from my college, but he was no friend.

My mom smiled sheepishly. "Do you have a girlfriend? Are you hiding her from your mother?"

"No no, this is just a friend. Asking about the midterms.", I quickly replied.

I made a conscious attempt to hide the screen of my cellphone so that my mom wouldn’t see what was on it or what I was typing. I was afraid she’d find out about what I’d been doing behind her back. "No. We just finished eating dinner.", I texted back.

His reply: "Great news! Excellent timing, because I’m feeling extremely horny right. Take some pics of that whore and send them to me right now."

I was stunned. He wanted pictures now? I decided to make up an excuse. "Rohit, my laptop crashed. It won’t get repaired before tomorrow. I can’t send you pics tonight.", I texted back.

Nothing came back from his side for the next five minutes. I assumed he bought it and gave a sigh of relief. Suddenly, my phone beeped again.

His reply: Chap nish na bokchod! Toke chobi email korte hobe na. Khali chobi tule amae phone e whatsapp kore de. (“Don’t worry, dipshit! You don’t have to email me the pictures. Just take them on your phone and send them to me on whatsapp.”).

I gulped. Now I was really in a bind. I didn’t know how to respond back and say no. I decided there was no way out of this and I replied, “OK”.

After inhaling a good amount of oxygen, I finally found the courage to ask my mom, "Mom, do you want to take some more pics to put on facebook?"

My mom looked at me surprised, "But you haven’t even opened my account yet. So what would I do with all those pictures?"

I quickly made up an excuse, "No, it’s just that you know Maitri aunty, right? I was looking at her facebook profile this afternoon. She has a lot of solo pictures there. I was thinking if you had that many, then your profile would look very attractive."

Maitri aunty was one of my mom’s most avid rivals and she was the one who always spread nasty rumors about her in the neighborhood. Plus, her husband was also a business rival of my Dad’s, so there was a lot of animosity between the two families. The moment she heard Maitri’s aunty’s name, she quickly responded, "Yes, absolutely. Come to my room after 10-15 minutes, when I’m ready." She then bolted to her room while I felt glad that at least the first phase of my plan worked.

After a good 15 minutes, I knocked on her bedroom door and went in as soon as she gave me permission. "How do I look? Is my hair okay?". She was still wearing the tight fitting flower kameez that showed off her bust and that skinny sky-blue salwar that accentuated her arse. She had her hair down just like in the morning and was wearing light make-up. The bonus though was that she was not using her duppatta as in the morning, thereby showing a bit of cleavage due to the deep neckline of the kameez. I guess it was because she trusted me and was more comfortable around me. She looked stunning! She always looked stunning!

I smiled and nodded, "You look gorgeous, mommy." She blushed at the comment.

I took out my phone and my mom immediately asked, "Hey, what happened to the camera?"

I quickly made up a lie, "Camera is not working for some reason. I’ll check it out in the morning. Meanwhile, I’ll use my phone for taking pics."
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by sarit11 - 05-07-2020, 07:08 AM