Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
After my shower, I sat in my room listening to some music on my earphone while surfing through my Facebook posts on my laptop. All of a sudden, my mom surprised me from behind, "Hey, do you think your mom should get a Facebook account too?".

I didn't know she was even in the room, and her unexpected presence and question freaked me out, especially since I was thinking about her and how to get what Rohit had asked of me. I just kept staring at her without answering and she asked me again, "Hey, tell me! Will you open up an account for me on facebook?". This time, however, she bent over in a way that gave her magical 36DD breasts a seductive cleavage and although they were covered, her nipple impressions clearly showed through the sheer white fabric. My mind was wandering but I was also too stressed out to get an erection at that point. Suddenly, an idea hit me!

"Uhhh…yes…of course.", I said hesitantly.

“Ah thank you, sona!”, and she kissed me lightly on the cheek.

My mom was about to turn around and leave, when I blurted out. "But, in order to open an account on facebook, you have to have a lot of pictures.", I felt a tinge of nervousness as I said that, half-hoping that my mom would freak out and decide to say no.

But, instead, she went, "Oh yes of course. Then can you do me a favor? Can you take some recent pictures of mine?".

"Yes of course. Wait, let me get my camera.", I was excited now. But my mom didn’t think I’d ask her to pose now.

"Wait, sweety. Let me go back to my room and change into my saree.".

"No need.", I said as I found my camera inside one of my bedside drawers. "I’ll only be capturing the face."

My mom appeared skeptical. But I knew she trusted me, so she agreed. As she stood against one of the wider walls, I asked her to smile. As soon as she did, she looked like the most gorgeous woman I had ever seen. Her face was plump, fair and youthful and there wasn’t a single mark on her. But I had no intention of only capturing her face. I clicked the first picture, capturing her full frontal body in that nightgown – looking like a hot plus-sized model. "Nice! This will be your profile pic.".

"Really? Is it good? Let me see.", he chirped and approached me, but I quickly retracted and said, "What’s the hurry? I’ll transfer the picture to my laptop and then show you. Tomorrow morning perhaps.".

"Okay, fine. Tomorrow, I’ll wear something better and you can take more pictures.", she giggled with excitement as I nodded. And then left the room.

I breathed a sigh of relief! It was easy convincing her to pose for these pictures. But I was afraid of what Rohit and his friends might do once they got a hold of it.

The next morning, I woke up to an ominous text from Rohit. "Good Morning, you son of a bitch! You remember the promise, right?". I immediately felt a chill run through my spine.

"Yes, I remember.", I texted back with trembling hands.

"If you don’t remember then you’re going to be in a lot of trouble.", I gulped at his response. I quickly got out of bed and took a shower to cool myself off and to plan for what I was going to do.

After my shower, I transferred my mom’s photo to my laptop. I made a copy of the original full-body picture and in that I kept only her face, while cropping out the rest of the body. When I showed it to my mom, she was elated. "When will you open my Facebook account?", she asked while we were having breakfast.

"Tomorrow perhaps, when I have some time.". I have to admit, I was surprised to see her so eager to open up her social networking account. I guess the fact that Dad wasn’t here most of the year and that she was bored sitting at home all day, was getting too much for her. She needed an outlet and social networking websites like Facebook provide the perfect outlet for that kind of boredom. Plus, the fact that her hyper-sexual life had been idle for over a year, also added to her boredom. Fortunately, for me, this was a golden opportunity to grab more of her pictures for Rohit and his friends. For some reason, the idea of taking pictures of my sweet homely mature sexy mother and sharing them with those perverted bullies was starting to have an effect on me. I was definitely getting excited thinking about it. “Ma, ekta chobi die kono laabh nei facebook e. Eksathe 7-8 ta chobi dile tobe lokjon friend-request pathae.” (“Mom, there’s no point is putting up just one picture on Facebook. You need at least 7-8 for people to like you enough to send you friend-request.”

"Really? But I just want to keep in touch with some of our relatives.", she said naively, not understanding the true purpose of my ask.

"Yes, but what if they don’t recognize you with just one picture? So, it’s better to take as many pictures as you can and post them so that everyone can recognize you."

"Oh yes, you’re right, I believe.", my mom said while pondering intensely.

"Why don’t you do one thing, get dressed in a proper outfit because today I’m going to take full pictures of you, which will not only make you look good but also let other people recognize you easily.", I said with a wry smile.

After breakfast, while Bimla was cleaning the house, I quickly went to my bedroom and grabbed the camera. I then went out and knocked on my parent’s bedroom and my mom said from inside, "Come inside, I’m ready." I was pleasantly surprised when I saw her. She was wearing a white sleeveless kameez with blue flower patterns and a light sky blue colored frilly salwar. The kameez was cut with a deep neckline that showed a little cleavage, but she had worn her duppatta over her shoulders which did a good job in somewhat hiding them. The kameez was tight enough that it pulled snug around her natural womanly breasts and back, thereby accentuating her upper-body curves. The dress also had a three-inch light blue ribbon wrapped around her waist just under where her navel was hidden. It gave her waist a tight, thin appearance. Beneath the blue ribbon, the salwar formed around her hips and narrowed around her thighs, while tapering down her ankles. The dress gave her body a strong hour-glass like appearance, which was topped off by the little glimpse of her cleavage. Her finger and toe nails were painted hot red. Her hair was worn down, falling in waves over her bare shoulders, and she’d done a careful job of applying her natural looking lipstick and a touch of eye-liner. All-in-all, she still looked incredibly sexually appealing, but it was more of a natural and innocent look rather than the attention-grabbing sex-crazy look that would have men drooling.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by sarit11 - 05-07-2020, 07:07 AM