Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
continued parts from ...

He then kissed her on the cheek and promised her that he would be back.

My mom then left the room as the video ended!

"Hey, aren’t you going to wake up? Look at the time!", my mom yelled as she barged into my room. She then pried open the curtains in my room, letting the bright rays of the sun hit my face as I mumbled incomprehensibly and got up from my bed. "Hurry up! You have to go to college!"

As I sat up on the bed, half awake, I noticed my mom was wearing a modest fluffy white nightgown with no bra, which allowed her massive boobs to hang freely inside the gown, looking soft and squishy and when she walked they jiggled in a way that could bring a grown man to his knees. Although, there wasn’t much to see, it was enough to make my mouth water.

As I entered the bathroom and turned on the shower, I reminisced how much things had changed. It had been almost a year since that perverted Uncle Shyam left our neighborhood for fear of some goons who were trying to track him down since he had borrowed money from them. Since his leave, my mom’s sexual adventures had almost come to a standstill. She was dressing modestly at home again and rarely entertained any kind of lustful glares at her or engaged in any kind of illicit activity with other males. Slowly but surely, she was transforming back into her same sweet, homely, devoted housewife self. Physically though, she hadn’t changed much. She was still one of the most beautiful and charming ladies in the neighborhood. Her brown curly hair looked like dense clouds heralding a storm while her captivating dark brown slender eyes were enough to seductively trap any man. She had definitely gained a little bit of weight since Uncle Shyam left, but for the most part still held that scrumptious 36DD-30-40 figure.

"Bimla! Get Babu’s food ready!", my mom yelled at our maid-servant Bimla.

"It’s ready, Madam!", she yelled back.

In the days following Uncle Shyam’s leave, our man-servant Haria also had to quit our job and had to go back to his village since his mother was getting sicker by the day. So we decided to hire a new local maid named Bimla. Bimla was a typical 40 year old married Bihari woman – she was plump with a voluptuous body, small eyes, rosy lips and dimple. Her complexion was moderately dark and she had proportionately large sized breasts – about 42 size – and a round ass which was fuller than even my mom’s. She also had a belly the size of a 4 month pregnant lady which accentuated her already large breasts, even though she hid them in her silk saree. She always wore bright colored sarees wrapped tightly around her curves and a couple of other exaggerated accessories such as a big red bindi, false-gold nose ring, bangles, ears stud in 2 different places, toe-rings on two toes on each leg, etc.

Breakfast was uneventful with some small banter about how I was settling into the new college. I failed in my final tests last year and therefore, had to rejoin a new local college to get my graduate degree. Honestly, after everything that happened last year, I didn’t think I would be able to concentrate on my studies enough to pass anyways. But unfortunately, I had to join mid-semester and without knowing a single person in this new college. To top it off, because I was shy and timid, my classmates thought of this as a sign of weakness and had begun to bully me. I decided to keep that a secret from my parents, particularly my mom, because I didn’t want her to worry about me or feel bad for me. Plus, I was also too shy to say anything or stand up for myself, even though every night I would plan on beating them up for treating me like a joke.

Anyways, my ride showed up soon after breakfast and I grabbed my book bag and ran outside. I used to carpool and there were always at least 3-4 college guys travelling with me, along with the driver. Half way to the car, I heard my mom call for me, "Babu, come and take your laptop!". I turned around and saw her standing in the doorway with the laptop and charger. She walked a few feet onto the street to meet me, and I instantly froze.

“Ureeee sala!!”, I heard a cat-call from behind me. I looked back and saw Rohit sitting in the bus with his window down. He was a college stud who used to bully and rag me quite a lot. He and his friends were gawking out the window, checking out my naive mature mother. Even though she was wearing a modest nightgown, as soon as the sunlight fell on it, it became incredibly translucent. Her nightgown was so amazingly revealing that everyone could see her naked legs, the curves of her sexy body, and the outline of her large, enticing breasts. It was obvious that she was not wearing a bra under the gown as the cloth puffed out around her perky nipples. Moreover, as she stepped closer to the car and myself, everyone could see the brown outline of her nipples through the white fabric. The outline of her pussy-lips was clearly visible as well, and you could see that her pubic hair had been freshly trimmed. I could tell that everybody in the car – including the driver – was getting a huge boner watching my sweet homely mature mother dressed like an unbeknownst casual whore!

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by sarit11 - 05-07-2020, 07:03 AM