Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
⭐ ❤️రసిక రమణీయం - Part 1 ⭐ ❤️
Quote:another story

i for got the name of the story , the story goes like this ,

the village land lord name is " BANGARAYYA " or " Bangarraju ", a widow is his keep , she has two daughters , and one son ,. he is some what innocent., slowly as the time goes on , the grown up daughters came to know that some thing is going between Bangaarayya and their mother, when they are matured , they see from window their mother f**king Bangarayya, .
one day when their mother came from near by village , she was shocked to see her daughters sucking Bangarayyas penis , she shouts on them, but bungarayya some how consoles her and says he will get good matches for them and get them married , . after some time her son gets married , her daughter-in-law is a beautiful lady. Afer some months Bangarayya wants to f**k her D-I-L , and asks her . mother and daughters plan to get her under  
bangarayya .

Quote:vasur

29th October 2012

prameela  story -

this is re-written of original published in 'ramani', as i myself had requested a couple of years back Mr vijay to develop the story for which i gave some broad idea on the original story (in one of chattings and later posted by Mr Vijay in one of yahoo groups). any how thanks. what i am looking for is the ORIGINAL came in 'ramani'. Can any of our friends post the original please ....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
రసిక రమణీయం - by prasthanam - 13-02-2019, 10:08 AM
RE: రసిక రమణీయం - Part 1 - by sarit11 - 19-11-2019, 08:15 PM
RE: రసిక రమణీయం - Part 1 - by lovenature - 21-11-2021, 01:11 PM