Adultery A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho
"Wait!" she said authoritatively. "Don't spoil my new dress. I will change and come down and then I will allow you to do what you want."

"Whatever I want?" asked the young man audaciously, his eyes sparkling.

"Yes, whatever!" she replied impishly.

He drew himself back, placing his bets on getting a chance at more aggressive flirting once she was down. He promised himself he would soak her blouse to reveal the skin below and get a good look at her breasts; and then who knows what that might lead to?

Binita was gone in a whirlwind of laughter and she ran up the steps towards her room to change into a white kurta set which she had saved up for this occasion. It is always white, and it might typically be an old set of clothes. The colors would show up well on the white but would be ruined for any normal use thereafter, and so the preference for old clothes to be used on Holi day.

While she had caught glimpses of her Babuji, the Thakur, and while she knew she would have enjoyed flirting with him, the true events between them inhibited her. What she didn't know was that Thakur had never really let her go out of sight today. She remained in his line of sight as he watched her flirt, play and caught glimpses of her back, her ankles and as much of the rest of her lovely persona as he could.

And he caught sight of her dashing up the stairs.

Her suitcase was on the low table next to the dresser and Binita was rummaging through her clothes all in a hurry to find the white kurta. She was startled when she felt a pair of hands grip her shoulders from behind. The scare quickly turned into a pounding heartbeat as she recognized the grip; it was Thakur. He had followed her upstairs.

Binita did not move. From her bent position she looked up and behind at him and smiled. But she stayed that way. Thakur placed his hand flat on the exposed skin of her back. As soon as she felt him touch her, she was reduced to molten. That is all it took for him to melt her. His large, rough hands on her soft, ready to receive skin.

A fingernail drew a line down her spine as he traced his way down her back right up to the edge of her skirt. Binita shuddered as the nail touched every single erogenous spot on its way. It was as if he was unzipping and opening out her sexuality with that fingernail.

"Aap mauka dhoondh rahe they, lagta hai," she said to him. (You seem to have been waiting for an opportunity).

"Haan," he replied, "Warna tum aati kahan ho." (Yes, otherwise you never come to me).

Both hands held her at the waist.

"Itni bhari ghar mey, koi dekh lega toh kya hoga?" she asked. (In such a full house, what if we get spotted?).

"Pehle toh kisi ne nahi dekha," he replied. (No one ever saw us before.)

He now lifted her skirt revealing her ass to him. There were those panties, ever an obstacle.

"Aise khullam khulla thodi hota hai," she countered. (It cannot be done so openly, can it?).

Her hands gripped the sides of the low table to steady herself.

"Toh chupke se aa jana, beti," he advised her. (So then come to me quietly).

"Aap ke paas aa kar mai chup nahi reh sakti, Babuji!" she said with a playful smile. (I cannot come to you and keep quiet).

She pulled down her panties and stamping with her feet got it off her legs.

"Jo bhi karna hai jaldi ki jiye, mujhe neeche bhi jaana hai, nahi toh koi dhoondhta aa jayega," she told him. (Do whatever you have to quickly, otherwise someone might come looking for me.)

With one hand on her hips, his other hand arranged the folds of his dhoti so his cock found a gap in the cloth. His erection had been ebbing and hardening all morning as he had taken in different sights of his daughter-in-law. But all her sauciness now had it in full rage.

Thakur straightened his back to thrust his cock forward. It was pointing upward in its blood-engorged firmness. He held it and lowered it, pointing to her ass. He laved it with the precum on his cockhead.

Binita shuddered as he touched her in unnamed zones from her ass to her cunt. She reached under to try guiding him. Yes, she wanted this manliness and perversely, found herself wondering how the man had failed to pass on this endowment to his son.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Thakur and His Bahu by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-02-2019, 05:13 PM