Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"More...god more." Lizzie grunted through her clenched teeth as Kerry's fingers moved faster and faster into her.

"Fuck Z...you're so incredible...I'm so fucking hard. Unhhhhh." Kerry's words were needy and moist on her ear as he gripped her tightly.

"Oh Kerry, Oh Kerry, uhhhhhhhhh!" She rode his hand as they stood there.

He let her ride out her orgasm and his hand kept going.

"Please stop, it's too much Kerry." Kerry stopped pulling his hand out from her pants. He had undone his jeans and had his cock out and in his hand off to her side within seconds. He was using her slickness to coat himself as he stroked. His cock was harder than he thought possible. It took all of his effort to not cum as she was, but now he couldn't wait.

Lizzie leaned back and then dropped her hand from the table grasping his cock. Kerry released his own hand, letting Lizzie take over. She stroked him quickly staying so his head was in her hand in short strokes.

"OH fuck, oh Lizzie... oh...I'm... I'm... AAAAAHHHHHHH!!" Kerry cried out as cum shot across the table. She stroked him again and again as he shot streaks of white across the table.

"OH YES!!" Jeff moaned out from the other side of the room.

"Are you...um...okay?" Kerry asked straightening himself up as she released his cock.

"Yeah, I just, I need a minute."

"We all do, take your time." Kerry kissed her mark without even thinking sending a shiver down her spine. She ran her hand over his that now rested on her hip. They both sighed.

Lizzie stayed only a moment before shifting and heading into the bathroom. She needed to breathe a few minutes in the aftermath of what had just happened.

"You okay Jeff?" Kerry turned around fastening his jeans after adjusting himself.

"Um, not really. Kerry I...I miss her." Jeff had his head against the wall as he fixed his own pants.

"Fuck, did you cum on the door?" Kerry asked him.

"Can you blame me? You know how incredible it smells in here let alone the sounds?" Jeff raised an eyebrow before walking over to take a seat on one of the beds. "You came on the table Kerry, that's disgusting."

"That's disgusting? Can you blame me? You should have felt her pulsing, fuck Jeff." Kerry laughed.

"Should we clean up?" Jeff asked him.

"Nah, we'll just checkout and let them wonder what kind of party this was." Kerry laughed and for a moment it was almost normal to be there. They forgot for however brief a time that they were about to lose a chance to be with the woman they both loved.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-02-2019, 05:12 PM