Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Of course, Lizzie. Um...come here." Kerry was genuinely concerned as she approached. Lizzie walked over to him, and Kerry took his jacket off. He threw it on the chair next to him. Then, he held his hand out to her.

"Jeff, I think you should stay in case something comes to the door, but can you turn around please?" Lizzie asked him knowing it was the safest thing for them all even though she really didn't want Jeff to get a free show.

"Of course, for what it's worth, I'm sorry about this Lizzie." He sighed and a single tear rolled down his cheek as he turned around to face the hotel door.

"Kerry, I'm a little nervous sorry...this is...hard." Lizzie looked him in the eye fighting every urge to run away from them both.

"Just turn around beautiful and let me talk to you." Kerry guided Lizzie so her back was against him as she felt his hands on her hips and his breath on her ear. Lizzie felt her body stiffen as one of his hands ran down her arm.

"Z...just breathe. Close your eyes and listen to my voice and feel... feel. No other thoughts nothing, just be here with me right now." Kerry was whispering in her ear as he slid his hand under the edge of her shirt feeling across her belly.

Lizzie felt her body relax into his and she took a deep breath releasing the tension in her nerves.

"Ohhhhh." The word came out of her mouth as Kerry slid his hand down her yoga pants. His fingers stayed light, barely touching her as he moved them down over her pussy. He rubbed slowly and said nothing as he did so.

"Are you okay? You're not really, um...wet..." Kerry sighed in her ear.

"Sorry, it's just...it's...talk to me Kerry on the mark." It dawned on him then, the mark was so sensitive and now it was his mark. She needed more, she needed to be turned on - something he had not had to worry about with her before.

"No apologies, just listen to my words Z...let your body relax for me and show me how incredibly wet that pussy gets for me." His words brought her back into the moment. Kerry slid his hand back and then moved a little harder across her body as he breathed on her mark. A moment later and he felt her get wet beneath his fingertips.

"Lick it Kerry, please." Lizzie sighed as he started to feel the results of his movements. She felt her own moisture being used to slick her sex completely over and over again.

"That's it baby...get wetter let me feel it." Lizzie moaned lightly as he started to focus more and more on her clit rubbing in light circles. His tongue mimicked the movement on her neck.

"Yes..." Lizzie's hips started to move as Kerry's movements grew faster and faster with each increase in her wetness.

"Fuck, I love how wet you get. I wish my mouth was on you right now tasting this beautiful pussy." Kerry let the words come out softly on her neck causing her to groan. She heard Jeff sigh on the other side of the room and it made her even wetter. Suddenly it didn't matter what happened between them before all that mattered was she was here with her mates.

"Faster, please Kerry." She sighed out as her head fell backwards against him. His second hand held her around the waist holding her up to compensate for her weakening knees. It felt so right to have Kerry connected to her this way. His fingers pressed a little harder as he sped up on her clit.

"Mmmmmm...I love how hard that little clit gets for me...you're making my cock drip Z...god." Kerry groaned in her ear bringing her to the verge of her orgasm.

"Mmmhmmm." Jeff made a noise across the room exciting her more.

"I'm so close, please, oh yes, please...oh please Kerry." She moaned one of her arms moving to his hip as she ground her ass into his cock. He was so hard against her.

"Cum for me...cum on my fingers Z...cum." Kerry's words were enough as she cried out and her palm slammed onto the table in front of her.

"More Kerry, more..." She moaned as her orgasm subsided and he started to rub her again.

"Oh Z, give them all to me, cover my hand baby."

"FUCK!!" Lizzie's pussy pulsed as she came again. Her breathing ragged.

"Baby you got more, come on..." Kerry started up again this time letting his fingers slide inside of her as his palm lay on her clit. She moaned again another orgasm causing her to clamp onto his hand as her hips jerked. She was leaning hard on the table her legs stiff as Kerry pressed his cock into her ass even through their clothes she could feel how excited he was.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-02-2019, 05:11 PM