Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
By the time Lizzie woke up the next morning, she was covered in sweat. Her covers had been thrown off long before, and now she lay there breathing heavily.

"Hey, um...Kerry went for food. We didn't want to wake you, but now that you are. Well, as much as I don't want to ask you to; I think it would be better if you maybe put on some clothes." Jeff's voice roused her enough to sit up. Her hands instinctively went to her body and she realized that she had abandoned her clothing at some point with the blankets.

"Shit, I'm sorry. You know the heat just...well. Sorry Jeff."

"It's okay, I remember Lizzie. I just don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"Thanks Jeff. Don't worry; I'll take care of things before we head out." In a flash, Lizzie was up and out of the bed throwing on a pair of yoga pants and a t-shirt to cover herself. Jeff stared at the laptop in front of him, trying to memorize the route he had to drive today. It was the only thing he could do to stop himself from staring at her. Lizzie was gorgeous and watching her as she slept had been too much. He was trying desperately to not think about her scent as he sat there and waited patiently for Kerry. They had already agreed that Lizzie couldn't be left alone with her heat, so he had offered to stay and make sure she was alright until his partner could return with breakfast.

"Alright, breakfast." Kerry's voice boomed in when he opened the door. A plastic bag hung over his arm. Once inside, he stopped dead as the smell hit him. This morning both he and Jeff had woken up to a room filled with Lizzie. She was panting and sweating as she tossed under the covers on the other bed. Her clothes were already off, and they both had to fight their bodies just to get out of bed. Now that he was back, the room seemed to have grown even thicker with it.

"I'm actually going to go for a quick walk, and I'll eat when I come back." Jeff was flushed as he got up heading for the door.

"Would you like me to go?" Lizzie offered feeling guilty especially after sitting with Jeff for the last few minutes and watching as he tried anything to not look at her.

"No, I think you should definitely stay inside. Uh, just let's start eating and then we can all take showers and such." Kerry smiled at her, not wanting her to feel worse for what she clearly couldn't control.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-02-2019, 05:10 PM