Adultery ME AND MY FAMILY / A Hungry Family by anamika_rani
Update 35

His cock was throbbing wildly now. He had been moving his hips in a fucking motion as she held his cock in her palm. She was enjoying her breasts being kneaded, mauled, sucked and pinched. At the same time she was feeling great pleasure when his cock was moving between her fist, getting bigger and fatter.

"Chal ab kutiya ban jaa. Main peeche se teri choot loonga ab"(Now get on your fours. I shall fuck you from behind now), he said throwing her roughly on the bed and despite her feeble protests that she was tired after their first fuck session, he made her kneel on the bed on her hands and knees. He kneaded her ass cheeks and inserted two of his fingers in her wet cunt and moved them in and out roughly. He pulled out his fingers and, all of a sudden, thrust his cum-coated middle finger inside her asshole.

"OUCHHH!!! KYA KAR RAHE HAIN?"(WHAT ARE YOU DOING?), she cried and moved away making his finger come out of her asshole.

"Ek din teri iss gaand ko bhi chakhna hai. Apne laude se gaand maar kar isske chhed ko bhi chauda karunga"(One day I have to taste your asshole also. I shall open it wide with my cock), he said pulling her back into position.

"Itna mota lauda meri gaand mein nahin ja sakta. Main choot mein kaise leti hoon, yeh main hi jaanti hoon. Main gaand nahin marwaoongi kabhi bhi"(I cannot take such a thick cock in my ass. Only I know how I take it in my cunt with difficulty. I shall not let you fuck my ass), she was scared.

"Chal who toh phir kabhi sochenge. Abhi toh mera lauda teri choot lega; who toh pyaar se degi na"(We shall think about it later. Right now my cock needs your cunt; you willing to take it lovingly, no?), he rubbed his cock all over her ass cheeks, along the crack between them and rubbed it on her pussy lips. He pushed just the head inside her cunt and bending over her back he clutched her hanging breasts and squeezed them hard.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... chacha abhi tak dard ho raha hai choot mein. Zaraa dheere dheere hi chodna" (Uncle it is still paining inside the cunt, please fuck me gently), she pleaded with him.

Keeping the cock head inside her hungry cunt, he looked at her nervous face and smiled wickedly. He loved to hear her cry. He raised her hips and waited a few seconds and then with a mighty stroke he pushed almost three fourth of his thick cock inside her.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH... MERI MAAAAAAAAAA... FAAD DEEEEEEE MERI CHOOT... AAAAAI I I I I I"(OH YOU RIPPED OF MY CUNT), she cried and convulsed under him gasping for breath. She felt a sharp pain for a few seconds at his brutal assault. Before she could regain from the shock and pain, he had pulled out most of his cock and thrust it back deeper inside her with another 3 or 4 mighty strokes. He was deeply embedded in her cunt, his huge balls banging against her outer lips every time he thrust his cock in her.

"CHHOD DOOOOOO... PLEASE ITNI ZOR SE MAT CHODO... UUUHHHHHHH... ANDAR TAK GHUSED DIYA... UUUUUHHHHHH... KITNA GHODE JAISA MOTA LUND HAI... OOOHHH MAAAA"(PLEASE LEAVE ME... DON'T FUCK SO HARD... YOU PUSHED IT SO DEEP INSIDE... THIS IS A HORSE COCK), she wailed.

"Chup maadarchod kutiya... lauda mota hai toh dard bhi karega aur mazaa bhi jyaada dega"(Shut up motherfucking bitch... if the cock is big then it'll hurt and will give you more pleasure too), he said slapping her butts hard, making her cry again with pain. He resumed fucking without caring for her cries. She came once during the painful assault because while her body could sense the pain, her cunt found it good and loved the roughness of his thrusts.

After about 10 minutes, her cries turned into moans or soft cries of pleasure. Her cunt had been sufficiently been lubricated with her own juices and pain had receded substantially, giving way to pleasure which her body was feeling.

"Itne dinon se betaab tha chodne ko... aaj toh theek se chodunga... jee bhar kar teri choot loonga"(I have been waiting since many days to fuck you... today I shall fuck you properly... shall fuck your cunt to my heart's content), he hissed.

"Oooohhhhh... haaannnnnnn... chodo chacha... chodoooooo... uuuiiiii... aapka sakht aur mota lauda mujhe dard ke saath mazaa bhi de rahaa hai... kas kas ke chodo mujhe... hayeeee meri maaa... poora lauda nikaal kar ek hi dhakke mein daal daal kar chodo... chachaaaaa... tumhara bhaloo jaisa baalon walaa shareer mere nange badan ko ragad rahaa hai... aaaiiiiiiiiii... chodo naaaaa... aur zor zor se dhakke maaro"(Fuck me uncle... your hard and thick cock is hurting me and giving pleasure too... fuck me hard... oh ma... pull out your entire cock and push it back all the way in in one single stroke... your bear like hairy naked body is rubbing my naked body... fuck me... fuck me with harder strokes), she went on urging him for deeper and harder strokes. "Le meri randi aur zor zor se dhakke... teri choot ne mere laude ko choosney ke liye issey geela kar diya hai. Teri choot andar se chhil gayi hai uss par abhi main malham lagaaunga apne laude ke garam garam virya se"(Here take it my slut. Your pussy has lubricated my cock to suck out its juices. I shall apply ointment inside your brusied cunt with my hot semen), he gritted his teeth and pounded her cunt wildly.

"Chachaaaaaa... main jhadhnewali hoonnnnnnnnnnn... aaaiiiiii... daalo apna virya mere andar... bhar do meri bacchedani apne garam garam virya se... meri bacchedani main apna baccha daal doooooo"(Uncle I am about to come... pour your semen inside me... fill up my womb with your semen... give me your love child in my womb), she was panting with lust and breathing hard.

"Ooooohhhhhh... meri jaannnnnnn... tu sach mein mere virya se baccha legi... aaahhhhh... main bhi gayaaaa... le mera virya... pila rahaa hoon teri choot ko... bhar doonga teri bacchedaani... uuuhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm"(My darling. You really want a child from me? I am coming now, pouring my semen in your pussy; shall fill your womb now), he roared sending long and thick jets of come inside her womb pushing his cock deep inside her cunt and falling on her back. She was lying flat on her face after reaching her orgasm- tired and unable to hold herself on her knees and hands. His cock was at least an inch inside her womb. He was sweating and panting like a dog; with his mouth open he was trying to regain his normal breath.

Both were sweating and panting. He rolled off her and lay beside her; his eyes closed with extreme pleasure that this girl had given. He had never come across such a woman in his life that would give fullest pleasure to her lover and get the same from him. As soon as he rolled off her, she tightened her pussy lips to restrict the flow their mixed juices and bending from the bed, she picked up her nightie and put it on her cunt to wipe herself off. Then she wiped him with the same nightie and rushed into the bathroom to clean her properly. He did not get up from the bed for long. When she returned she found him asleep. She switched off the lights and went to sleep very tired after two very satisfying session.

Later at night, in the early morning hours, she felt hands on her body. She woke up and found him nibbling her nipples.

"Ab so jao chacha aur mujhe bhi sone do"(Now sleep uncle and let me sleep too), she tried to push him away.

All her efforts to resist him failed and he fucked her one more time before the sunrise. She woke up around 10 am and found his hand on her breast. She smiled and gently removed his hand then got up to go to bathroom. When she returned in the room, she found him asleep with a look of satisfaction and pleasure on his face. He was not handsome in the normal sense, but he was always good and helpful to her. He was a great lover too in the bed. She felt herself attracted to this elderly man and recalled the night's events while she prepared breakfast for both of them. She brought the breakfast in the room and found him asleep still. Keeping the tray on the table she went near him and reaching her hand she held his sizeable cock and bent to smell their combined juices on it, then she took him in her mouth. She sucked him lovingly to feel him grow inside her mouth. She knew he was awake. She took the cock out and pumping it gently asked him to go to the bathroom and freshen himself for the breakfast.

He got out of bed and returned for breakfast in 10 minutes. They had their breakfast then he went for his showers and she returned to kitchen to make some food. Around noon he was ready to leave for their hometown. He refused to leave the flat until she gave him a great blowjob, swallowing the ample supply of fresh cock juices. He made her promise that she'll stay in the flat and, in return, he promised to visit her often.

After he was gone, she felt lonely again. She did not know how she would be able to sleep in the bed alone after last night's wild sessions with him. She wished that he returned sooner to take her in his strong arms and fuck her mercilessly, making her cry louder.

Masoom had arranged everything for her to make her stay in the flat comfortable; she was happy that she decided to stay there.

On the third day of her stay, she got a call from Masoom. "Tum jitna jaldi ho sakey apna sara saaman apney bedroom mein kar lo. Koyi bhi aisee cheez baahar na rahe jissey tumhare wahan rehne ka pata chale"(You collect each item of yours and put them in your room... as soon as possible. Make sure there is nothing left which will make others know you staying there.)

"Kyun? Kya huwa?... '(Why? What happened?)

"Jo kah raha hoon waisa karo meri jaan..." (Do as I say my darling).

"Phir bhi... ? (Still... ?)

"Mera ek dost wahan do-teen ghante ke liye aa rahaa hai, lekin wo doosarey bedroom mein jaayega. Tum apney bedroom se bahar mat nikalana bilkul, jab tak wo wahan rukta hai. Kaheen wo tumhen na dekh le" (A friend of mine is coming there for two-three hours, but he'll stay in the other bedroom. You don't come out at all till he is there. Lest he should see you there.)

"Theek hai..." (Okay). She was wondering what is happening here; why he was asking her for such a strange and hasty action? For once she was a bit scared 'Kaun hoga wo dost? Kyun mujhe kamrey mein rehne ko kaha ja raha hai?'

She got busy angrily in collecting every item in the flat that belonged to her and dumped them in her bedroom. She decided to put them properly later. She even kept her food, water, etc. in her room so that she would have no reason to go out of her room.

Around noon she heard a slight click of the main entrance door. Her mind had all through been thinking about this friend. 'Is that friend some woman, he has been screwing?', she thought. Out of curiosity, she wanted to see 'the friend'. Luckily there was a keyhole in the door through which she could get a glimpse into the main hall outside her bedroom. She carefully sat near the door and without making the least noise she fixed her eyes in the keyhole. Goshhhh... She saw her youngest sister, Megha, and Sumer there. They had just entered the flat. Megha wore a knee-length printed skirt and a woolen top. She looked very beautiful after shedding lot of excess fat; she was just in perfect shape now, though still a bit healthier than her sisters. She was looking around the flat, which evidently showed it was her first visit to the flat. Riya's eyes went to Sumer, who, by then, had already unzipped his fly and had pulled his monster cock out without Megha having noticed it. He was soon grabbing Megha and was trying to pull her panties down.

"Kya hai? Ruko na... main bhag rahi hoon kya? Darwaaza to band kar do... kamarey mein jaakar kar lena." (What are you doing? Wait... am I running away? Close the door at least... and do anything you like when we go inside the room.), she lovingly resisted his attempts to pull her panties off.

"Tere Papa ki beemari aur uskey baad mere aur tere papa ki maut... itney din se laude ko tarsaaya hai... ab ek minute bhi nahin ruk saktaa' (First your father's ailment, then my father's and your father's death... my cock has been deprived of the pleasure for long. Now I cannot wait even for a minute), he pushed her panties down and bending her forward against the sofa in the hall, he urgently placed his flaring cock head at the entrance of her tiny cunt hole and pulled her woolen top up till her breasts were clearly visible popping out of her bra. He unclasped the bra and grabbed her both boobs in his hands. Squeezing both the breasts he placed the cock head just inside her moist pussy lips and with one strong thrust pushed most of his cock deep inside her.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh... tum bahut badmaash ho... itne jor se dhakka maara?... uuuhhhhhh... aaaiiii... chalo chodo ab... uuuuhhhhhhh... main khud tumsey chudwane ke liye bechain thi" (You are a devil. You gave such a strong thrust?... now fuck me. I was myself getting impatient for a fuck from you).

Riya watched with great amazement and curiosity, her sister getting pounded wildly by him with his hands kneading her sister's ripe breasts. She recalled her own fuck session with him, she recalled that his cock was thicker and longer than any she had ever had till then, and it hurt her from his pounding her impatiently. She had found him to be a good and passionate lover with an amazing stamina to pound a girl with a series of thrusts at a stretch. He knew how to give and get the maximum pleasure with his lover.

She was getting wet watching her sister, though she felt guilty playing a voyeur herself. She saw his hands leave her breasts; he had placed them on her shoulders to hold her while he pumped her harder and deeper. Her moans were now long and her eyes were closed with pleasure.

"Aaaaahhhhhh... aur jor jor se chodo... haye raaaaammmmmmm... kitne din baad chudwa rahi hoon... aaaaiiiiiii... main... aaaahhhhh... hone wali hooooooonnnnn... jaldi jaldi chodo... chod daalo meri choot ko acchi tarah..."(Fuck me faster... oh God... after how many days I am getting fucked... I am about to come... fuck me faster... fuck me good... ).

Her breasts were jiggling and Riya could see they were over-developed for a 18-year-old girl. Soon his hands were once again on her breasts and he was kneading them mercilessly making her cry softly. Sumer pulled her top over her head and threw it on the floor, then he pulled her bra off and now Megha was naked above her waist. He bent her further till her head was almost in level with her love hole and was watching his rod pistoning her hard. He was holding her by her juicy firm breasts; he squeezed them hard and pulling her nipples and twisted them while rolling them between his thumb and forefinger. She could watch the movement of his monster cock inside her sister's love tunnel.

His thrusts got harder and since the passage by now had become slippery after her orgasm, he could fuck her with ease pushing his thick cock in one single stroke all the way inside her. For another 15 minutes he kept on humping her alternating between short and quick jabs, and slower and deeper thrusts. She was getting immense pleasure from her sister's soft cries and moans were expressing; she knew it was her sadistic streak of character watching her sister and getting pleasure from her lover. She saw her sister had started pushing her hips towards him for deeper penetration. Riya could not contain herself; she took off her clothes and started fingering herself to reach her own orgasm. She now badly wanted Masoom next to her to take her then and ravish her body as he always did.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by sakzkhan - 29-01-2019, 01:28 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by ronylol - 29-01-2019, 02:26 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by sakzkhan - 29-01-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by pedapandu - 30-01-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by sakzkhan - 30-01-2019, 01:47 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by Givemeextra - 30-01-2019, 06:55 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by blackdesk - 04-02-2019, 02:31 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by sakzkhan - 05-02-2019, 12:59 PM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by pedapandu - 04-02-2019, 08:29 PM