Adultery ME AND MY FAMILY / A Hungry Family by anamika_rani
Update 31

Her thoughts stopped as he had started moving his cock in and out gently with shorter strokes. Her pains had subsided substantially and now each stroke was more pleasurable than the last; her legs involuntarily wound themselves around his back and she had started raising her hips to meet his downward motion. She was even kissing him now. Her hands were caressing his back lovingly and she found his back equally hairy as his chest. She had decided to enjoy the sex now without caring who the man was. After all the damage had already been done.

"Ooohhh... dheere dheere... aaaahhh... haan karo. Accha... uuuhhh... lagta hai. Lekin yeh toh bataa do... aaaaiii... kaun ho tum aur yahaan kaise aaye andar?" (Do gently only. It feels nice. But at least tell me who you are and how did you enter here?). she was moaning with pleasure she had never felt before.

Her question remained unanswered but she felt him clamping his mouth on her mouth and thrusting his tongue inside to play with her tongue. He then pushed a big dollop of his saliva inside her mouth for her to swallow, which she greedily did. She was feeing unimaginable pleasure. His crude and big hands were kneading her breasts hard; taking her boob flesh in hands he would twist the entire boob roughly to cause pain, but such pains were welcome. Never in her life, she had been fucked so mercilessly and never had she felt such a huge cock penetrating her. She took one of her hands between them to feel the cock. To her surprise, she found at least two or three inches of his cock still there to be thrust inside her. His cock was very thick and she could not wrap her fingers around its girth. There was thick jungle of pubic hair there and his balls were too big and heavy. He started fucking her with longer and slower strokes and she felt her second orgasm hitting deep inside her. He was groaning with pleasure. She could feel having heard this voice, and was shocked.

"AAAAHHHHHH... Bahut tight choot hai teri... chodne ka mazaa toh aisi hi choot mein aata hai" (Your cunt is very tight. It is very pleasurable to fuck such cunts), he hissed.

"Ma... Ma... Masoom chacha!!!" (Masoom uncle!!), she froze with the utter surprise.

"Hmmm..."

She was too embarrassed. This was unexpected. She hated Hari Singh to have sent him to ravish her. It was humiliating and very mean of him to have exposed their relationship over Masoom Ali. He switched on the bedside lamp and now he was visible clearly. Her face was crimson with great embarrassment. She could not dare to look into his eyes. She tried to push him away again.

"Please chacha, mujhe chhod dijiye" (Please uncle, leave me).

He laid himself completely over her and then started pounding her hard... harder... pulling himself almost all the way out and then pushing it all inside in one single stroke. Her pain was slowly turning into pleasure. She could not control her emotions and decided to enjoy the new sensations his thick cock was causing in her cunt. Involuntarily her legs raised and she found herself wrapping them around his back She started bucking her hips in rhythm, kissing him wildly, wrapping her hands around his back pulling him even closer to her. The pleasure she was getting after a gap of almost 3 months caused great sensations in her body. He resumed pounding her cunt with longer and deeper thrusts at a faster pace.

"AAAAAAI I I I I... NAHEEEEEENNNNN... MAR GAYEEEEE" (NO. I AM DYING), she yelled. Tears reappeared in her eyes.

"MAIN MAR... UUUUHHHHH... JAUNGI... AAAAHHH... AAP KITNI DER... AAAAI I I I I... SE KAR RAHE HO... UUUHHMMMM... JHADHTE KYON NAHIN?"(I SHALL DIE. YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IT SINCE LONG... WHY DON'T YOU COME?)

His strokes were still faster and harder now. He was fucking her wildly with animal lust. His cock was bruising her insides and she was feeling pain despite her juices from two orgasms making it easier for him to drive the cock in the passage. It was probably the length and the girth of his cock, which was causing the pain. She felt him tearing her cunt apart by stretching it to limits. She could watch the expressions on his face; he was too horny to stop his fucking. He was sweating profusely but did not stop thrusting his cock. He was panting like an animal, groaning with pleasure and pounding her delicate pussy harder.

She was sweating as well, her breath harder and she would stop breathing when he rammed his cock in her. She would breath when he pulled out his cock to slam it in again. A few minutes later she started feeling the pleasure to return, and now it was bearable pain, but extreme pleasure.

"MMMMMM... OOOHHHHHHH... CHACHAAA... CHODO AB... UUUHHHHH... AB DARD NAHIN HAI... HHHHAAAAAI I I I I... AB MERA BHI DIL KARTA HAI KI AAP MERI CHOOT MEIN HI JHADO... MERI CHOOT TOH AAJ AAPNE PHAAD HI DAALI HAI"(UNCLE, FUCK ME NOW, THERE IS NO PAIN NOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO COME IN ME. TODAY YOU HAVE RIPPED MY CUNT), she cried with excessive pleasure.

"MMMMMMM... AB CHODO JOR JOR SE... UUUHHH POORE LUND KO NIKAAL KAR EK HI DHAKKE MEIN PHIR SE... UUUI I I I... DAAL DAAL KAR CHODO... HAAN... HAAN... ISSEE TARAH CHODO... AUR BHI JOR SE... AAAAAAAI I I I I I I... MAIN GAYEEEEEEE" (Now fuck me harder; pull out the entire cock and push it back all the way inside in one single stroke... yes... yes... fuck me like this only... faster and harder. I'm cumming)

She came again but his onslaught continued. She felt weak and tired and wished him to come now inside her because it was now paining a bit again after two orgasms. He continued to fuck her for another ten minutes and then she felt the short and quick jabs of his hard cock in her cunt. This was very pleasurable; it was yet another experience to her and while wondering why he had never done it in the past she loved it tremendously. He was breathing hard, perspiring in the cold winter night. He was now biting her breasts alternately and she felt his cock twitch inside her love hole... she was ready for her third orgasm and knew that he too was close to his own. She wanted to come with him; it always gave her great pleasure and satisfaction. "UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHMMMMMM... AAAAHHHHHHHHH" he groaned loudly digging his teeth in one of her breasts, biting it hard.

"Haaaaayyyyeeeeeeeeee... Aaj chudaai kaa mazaa aa gayaaaaaaaa" (Today it was a very pleasurable fuck), she whispered and then hiding her face in his hairy chest, she started coming for the third time. She felt his cock throb and twitch inside her cunt and then jets of thick and warm cum was flooding her womb. She felt his cockhead a little inside her womb was causing sensational currents flowing across her entire body and she experienced the exotic pleasure of womanhood. It semmed to her that he would never stop cumming, she could feel their combined juices running out of her cunt even though his cock was deep inside her blocking the stream of their cum. He laid himself over her completely, both breathing hard, sweating profusely, but still holding together as she clung to his strong manly body. She felt his semi hard cock inside her even after next five minutes though he was spent completely. She pushed him gently to get off the bed and rushed to the bathroom in the dark. She very well knew the way to the bathroom. His lips were on her breasts, sucking on them alternately, biting her nipples gently and rolling them between his teeth.

'It is always better to have sex with an older and more experienced man rather than young boys', she thought.

Once inside the bathroom, she switched on the light and sat down on the floor, took water in a mug and looked at her swollen cunt. It was looking reddish and her hole looked bigger. She observed that his semen was much thicker and viscous than her other lovers. She took a few gobs of their mingled juices on her fingers and licked the fingers. Yummyyyy... she always liked the salty taste of man's juices. She was feeling really weak and it took her some effort to get up after washing herself. She switched off the bathroom lights when she entered the room she could not look up towards him. Her clothes were in the room itself so she had wrapped a big towel around her body.

Masoom Ali was sitting there in the bed waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. She went beetroot red in her face and stood before him unable to move a few steps to reach her clothes. She started trembling and hid her breasts crossing both hands across her chest over the towel.

Masoom was smiling wickedly. She saw him sitting on the bed with legs stretched out and his thick, hard and huge cock dangling between his thighs. It was huge and must have been almost 8" even when soft and it was very thick. She could see it coming back to life again as it started twitching and expanding before her eyes. This was amazing she thought; she had barely been in the bathroom for five minutes. Masoom got off the bed and menacingly moved in her direction. His huge cock waving like a thick flagpole, looking ferocious and hungry for her. She closed her thighs tighter and hid her face in her legs. She could not look in his direction; she was very red in her face, embarrassed and shy and feeling awkward at her nudity.

Masoom held her by her shoulders and lifted her up in standing position. She was unable to resist or match his strength, but she closed her eyes and kept her face down. He pulled her towel off her body and soon she felt his mouth clamp on one of her breasts while with another wrapped around her waist was holding her.

"Ab ek baar chudwa liya hai, ab kyon sharmaati ho. Ab hamaare beech mein koi sharam nahin honi chahiye " (we have fucked once already so why are you shy now? There need not be any kind of hesitation), saying this he pulled her towards the bed. When he found her feeble resistance, he lifted her up in his strong arms and laid her on bed on her back. He climbed on the bed and laid himself next to her, embracing her tight and then kept his right leg over her thighs. His lips glued to her lips, kissing them, tracing around her lips with his tongue. His one hand squeezing her breasts, her nipples roughly twisting them between his thumb and forefinger making her moan with the pain. She felt herself getting wet again; his thick cock head had been rubbing her thighs from the side. It was much harder than Hari Singh had ever been. He took her left hand and made her hold her throbbing cock and shivers ran down her body. She felt it and immediately knew it was thicker than Hari Singh's; in fact, much thicker. She knew the reason for the pain she had felt when he had penetrated inside her. She had felt stretched to the limit with each thrust and had been wondering why her juices did not make her passage smoother for him. His hands started roaming all over her body especially her butts, which he squeezed and dug his fingers into, tracing her inner thighs with his fingers before moving towards her moist hole. Soon two of his fingers entered her hole and she was wetter. Masoom smiled knowingly; pulled her up and pulled her head in his lap. She very well knew his demand but she could not gather courage to do anything on her own. Her eyes were open now and she could see clearly the big mushroom shaped purple coloured cock head with a tiny hole at the top, out of which a few drops of pre-cum were sliding along its curved surface-one followed by another, and yet another coming out of the opening. She saw the thick stem that had caused her so much pain just an hour before... and then the two big balls and the root surrounded by thick thatch of black hair. It was a fascinating sight; she loved hairy men, pubic hair were a turn on for her. He waited for just a few seconds for her to take the initiative, and then finding none from her side he pushed her head down.

"Choos mera lauda meri randi" (suck my cock my slut), he hissed.

She knew she had to but she loved the way she was made to feel like his slave; she loved to be humiliated by her lover. It was for the first time that someone had called her a 'randi' (whore). She loved hearing it; it made her shiver with sensation and her pussy getting wetter. She knew she was being dominated and it was a big turn on for her. She licked the mushroom head with her tongue tip tracing the head around in circles; she tasted the pre-cum, which was salty but so pleasant in flavour.

"AAAAAHHHHH... muhn mein lekar choos kutiya" (take it in your mouth, bitch), he said rudely grabbing her by hair and forcing her head down over the throbbing cock. She trembled uncontrollably hearing such command with the abuse.

She moved her lips over the head taking whole of it inside her mouth. She felt her jaws stretched. It definitely was much much bigger than any she had ever taken inside her mouth or her cunt. She could see the swollen blue veins running along the length of the stem, which were fascinating to her. Her pussy was getting wetter by the minute. She started sucking the cock head with great interest, swirling her tongue around the fat bulb and tried to take more of him inside her mouth. She could barely take one third of his stem and she felt gagged with its thickness. She could not take anymore, she thought. With one hand she started fondling his heavy semen laden balls and let her fingers roam inside the pubic hair tickling them with her fingertips.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH... UUUUUHHHHHHHHMMM... jor se choos... jee chahtaa hai tere muhn mein hi jhad jaoon, lekin pahle mujhe teri choot ka bhosda banana hai" (aaaaaahhhhh... uuuuuhhmmmmm... suck it harder... I wish I could come in your mouth, but first I want to tear your cunt apart), he hissed pushing her head down over his huge cock

"mmmmm..." She moaned as she felt choked.

"Ab zaraa jaldi jaldi choos kar... uuuuhhhh... mere laude ko... uuuuummmmm... chikna kar de jisse choot mein jaane se tujhe dard kam ho" (now suck it faster... uuuuhhhhhh... and lubricate my cock... uuuuummmmm... so that its less painful to you). With these words he further pressed her head down forcing another inch or so inside her already gagging mouth. She raised her hand indicating him to stop forcing her down. He smiled wickedly. He knew girls got hornier when they were subjected to force or when they were treated roughly during lovemaking. He lifted his hips to force some more cock in her mouth but she managed to pull her head up to avoid getting choked. She continued to suck the portion in her mouth and tracing the head with her tongue running around it in circles; she would run her tongue along the length of his cock licking the stem. She pulled her mouth off and took one of his balls in her mouth and sucked on it, then another... she licked inside his pubic hair, which still smelled of his sweat and their mixed cum. She liked the taste so she continued to lick into the hair around his cock. She then licked his stem tracing it with her tongue from the root upwards till she reached the tip. She would try to insert her tongue tip inside the tiny hole and this tickled him a lot. He loved the sensations and kneaded her both breasts pulling them by her nipples.

"AAAAAI I I I I I I... MAAR DAALAAAAA" (YOU KILLING ME), she screamed.

Masoom was getting impatient now so he pulled her head off and made her go down on her fours. He wanted to fuck her in doggie position, and it was her most favourite position. She loved the friction between the male pubic hairs with her ass cheeks, the banging of balls against her pussy lips. It drove her mad because in this posture it always hurt; despite the fact that full penetration was not possible, it was the most pleasurable position she had experienced ever.

He came behind her and leaning over her soft and young body, he held his hard cock in one hand and rubbed its head in her asshole, he made a decision that he'll take her ass once she was comfortable with his thickness. He then began tracing the crease between her asshole and very wet cunt with his cock head for a few minutes and then placed it at the entrance of her moist pussy hole which was gaping to gulp it inside. Leaning forward he held both her tits in his hands, and squeezing them hard he whispered in her ear.

"Ab mera lauda teri choot ko faad dega. Bol kaise chudwayegi? Jor jor se dhakke lagwa kar ya jaise main chahoon?" I now my cock will tear your pussy apart. Tell me how do you want fucked? Harder or the way I want to fuck?), he said gritting his teeth.

She shivered with excitement and anxiety the moment she felt the huge mushroom head of his cock at her entrance.

When she did not reply, he got a bit angry and pulling his hip away keeping the crown at the entrance he gave a hard thrust sending almost half of his blunt cock inside her slippery cave. Her face grimaced with pain and she screamed "UUUUUUUI I I I I I CHACHAAAA CHHOD DO MUJHE... AAAAI I I I I... OOOOHHHHHH... MAIN MAR JAUNGI... AAAAAHHH... BAHUT MOTA HAI AAPKA LUND... AAAAHHH... DHEERE DHEERE CHODIYE NA" (Uncle leave me. I'll die. Your cock is very thick.Please fuck me gently).

"Aur le madarchod kutiya" (Take here more you mother-fucking bitch), he said giving yet another hard, long and deep stroke. His balls hit her outer pussy lips while his hands squeezed her breasts mercilessly, pulling and twisting her nipples causing extreme pain to her. The abuses made her hornier and she felt herself ready to come on his giant cock.

"AAAAAI I I I I EEEEEEEEE... MUMMMYYYYYYYY"

"Kaisa lagaa mera lauda laundiya?" (how is my cock girlie?" he asked pounding her faster.

"ANDAR SE CHOOT CHHIL GAYEE HAI" (I'm bruised inside), she sobbed.

He slowed down his strokes for some time, and started fucking her with slower and shoter jabs. This gave her some respite from the pain. He pulled out almost completely then pushed all the way in slowly; stayed inside when fully imbedded, then would repeat the same. She was feeling pain but now there was pleasure too and she had started enjoying the fat cock pumping into her. She felt her orgasm hitting her at that moment.

" Ab kaisa lag raha hai?" (How is it feeling now?), he whispered.

"Accha... mazaa aa rahaa hai... chodte rahiye dheere dheere" ( Nice It's pleasurable now. Keep fucking with slower pace), she moaned.

He pulled himself out of her completely and turned her on her back. He was between her legs in a flash and pushing her legs backwards till they were on either side of her head he was inside her all the way in one hard thrust.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH... AAAAHHHH... AAAHHHH... UUUHHHH" aaiiiieee). She felt splitting pain again. Tears rolling down her cheeks with excessive pain.

He started pounding her harder and faster, not caring for her cries. She was sobbing with pain and pleasure. After some time her pain was receding and the pleasure level was moving up. "Ooooohhhhhh... bahut mota hai... lekin mazaa bhi... uuuuhhhh... bahut deta hai" (ooohhh... its so thick... but so pleasurable... uuuuhhhh... also).

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh meri jaaaaaannnn ab main teri choot ko apne virya se bharunga" (aaaahhhh my dearrrr now I'll fill your cunt with my semen).

She wrapped her legs around his waist and started pulling him deeper pressing them in his back. She knew she was also close and wanted to come with him. Her fingers dug into his back and her nails stabbing inside his flesh.

"Uuuuhhhhmmmmmmm... Tu bhi jhad ja meri randi... main bhi jhadne walaa hoon abbbbbb" (You also come my slut. I am about to come now). And he started fucking her with longer and deeper strokes.

"Haaaannnn... daalooooo... virrrryyyyyaaaa se bhar do meri chooooot ko" (Yes. Come inside me and fill my pussy with your semen), she panted raising herself to take him deeper inside her gripping sheeth "AAAAAAAA" he groaned loudly. His cock deeply embedded in her; he stayed there with eyes closed. His body shuddred uncontrollably, his cock throbbing inside her gripping cunt and he felt the semen rushing from his churning balls towards the stem of his shaft. She was a great lay, he thought, and much better than he expected.

"AAAAAAAAAAI I I I I I I", she cried with pleasure as she started coming the moment she felt a thick jet of semen shooting inside her unprotected womb. For a moment she was scared- what if his potent seed impregnated her?

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh... aaaaahhh... aaaaahhhhh... aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" his cock was jerking vigorously inside her, sending long and strong jets of warm and thick cum inside her, filling her to over- saturation. The mingled juices soon started coming out from the sides of her stuffed pussy. He lay over her completely exhausted, panting and sweating. She was gasping for breath, completely drenched in sweat but very satiated.

Her pussy tightened around his shaft, closing its lips around the shaft, as he started to spurt his cum into her. She came hard with him, milking his shaft for every drop with her tight pussy. More and more and more - it seemed like he would never stop cumming. Finally, they were both drained.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by sakzkhan - 29-01-2019, 01:28 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by ronylol - 29-01-2019, 02:26 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by sakzkhan - 29-01-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by pedapandu - 30-01-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by sakzkhan - 30-01-2019, 01:47 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by Givemeextra - 30-01-2019, 06:55 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by blackdesk - 04-02-2019, 02:31 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by sakzkhan - 05-02-2019, 12:59 PM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by pedapandu - 04-02-2019, 08:29 PM