Adultery ME AND MY FAMILY / A Hungry Family by anamika_rani
Update 28

"La tere bobey munh mein daal. Teri mast fooli fooli gaand bhi marunga, aur itne zor se maruga ki phat jayegi. Teri gaand mein lauda dalunga phir kas kas kar dhakey maarte huye uskey chhed ko chauda kar doonga"(Come, give me your tits in my mouth to suckle on. I shall fuck your fleshy and lusty asshole, and shall fuck it so hard that it will tear apart. I shall fuck you with hard strokes to open your asshole wide), he said kneading her asscheeks and pulling them apart.

Megha giggled and holding one of her swollen tits in one hand she pushed it in his mouth lovingly. Soon she was sighing and moaning with her eyes closed and the sound of suckling was audible.

"Aaaahhhh bhaiyyaaaaaa... chooso... jor se chooso... mmmm... ooohhhhh... tum chooste ho toh bahut sansanee si hoti hai saare badan mein" (Suck... suck them hard. When you suck them I feel sensations all over my body), she said giggling and pushing her breasts forward with her head bending backwards. She soon was crying softly and her arms went around his neck pulling him closer against her breasts. Riya was now able to see Sumer's face while he sat up to suckle on Megha's tits. She had opened the door to the extent that she could watch them on the couch. She herself was getting wet in her panties. For once she had thought of barging in to save her youngest sister from getting ravaged by this stud, but watching them had made her change her mind. She knew it would be impossible to save her sister, as she herself was willing to be seduced. Riya's hand involuntarilly went to her crotch and she rubbed her pussy lips through her clothes. She cursed Hari Singh to have gone away at a time when she was ready to take him immediately after her periods. She always felt very horny after her periods and it was safe to let him pour his juices in her. Riya saw her sister's rigt hand going behind her back bewen her asscheeks and grabbing his powerful cockhead in her hand and squeezing it. A grunt escaped his mouth indicating the pleasure he felt. He bit her boob flesh hard making her scream and look at him with a smile mixed with fake anger. He laughed wickedly and threw her on the couch on her back and soon his naked body was all over the teenage girl's body, rubbing her delicate body with his hairy and coarse skin. Riya strangely loved all this though she knew that her sister was most likely to be fucked by this stud today, as it seemed from his words and actions.

Riya could see for a moment the growth of black pubic hair between her sister's thighs. She definitely looked very sexy and desirable for any man and she could not blame this young man for showing a desire to pleasure himself with her. She knew that by rubbing his body against her sister's, he was rubbing her delicate pussy lips with his hard cock to arouse her to the extent tht she would be willing to allow him to penetrate her. She recalled how Aslam had seduced her to make her surrender to his lusty desires.

Riya was feeling tired standing outside the bedroom door for nearly 20 minutes; and it strained more because she had to watch the scene inside through a small crack in the door, but she could not restrain herself from watching the exciting action inside. She had not seen him fully; especially his hard and thick cock, which she knew would soon be penetrating her youngest sister's virgin teenage pussy. Strangely, she wanted to watch the entire deflowering of her own sister. She was sure it was in the genes of her family that women were interested in tasting the pleasures of sex at young teenage itself. It surely was from her mother's genes.

There were moans, sighs and soft cries coming from her sister's mouth, which indicated her pleasure. Sumer got off her after rubbing her body and kissing her passionately for almost 10 minutes. He stood close to he on the couch; he lifted her head by placing one hand behind her head and with other hand holding his thick cock directed it towards her mouth. Megha opened her mouth and welcomed his cockhead between her lips and started sucking it instantly. His other hand also went behind her head and pulling her head towards his crotch, he started pistoning his cock in fucking motion. This was too much for Riya; she always loved to give a blowjob. She raised the hem of her skirt and slid her panties down to her knees; her one hand started rubbing her clitoris and with other hand she raised her top and pulled out her swollen breasts and started massaging them vigorously. She felt the onset of her orgasm so she immediately pushed two fingers inside her n and fuke herself with them. Low moans escaped her mouth when she started coming.

"Ooohhhh Sumerrrrrrr... mujhe bhi chod daalo" (Sumer, fuck me too), she said to herself.

Inside the bedroom, Sumer was getting impatient to deflower this teen virgin at the earliest. He had waited for almost 3 months for the day since he started seducing her and was rewarded for his efforts when barely after 20 days he was able to take off her school uniform and fondle and suck her breasts to his heart's content. It took him another two weeks to get his first blowjob from the girl. For last one month now, he was able to undress her fully and make her undress him as well; they played with every part of each other's body till they both reached their orgasm. He had done everything but penetrating her flesy pink pussy, which off late had become obsession with him. He loved to play with her petals that remained closed, until he opened with his fingers, as if guarding her precious cunt from intrusion.

He pulled out his cock from her mouth and kissed her, and then he rubbed his cockhead over her nipples and kneaded her breasts mercilessly to cause cries and loud moans escape from the girl's mouth. He pushed her on the couch on her back and squeezed her breasts for two minutes like he was taking revenge by torturing her.

All of a sudden he stood and turned to face the mirror; he was smiling and waved his cock holding it in one hand. For once, Riya froze when he turned his face towards the mirror. She was apprehensive that he had seen the crack in the door, but he could not possibly know who could be standing outside. She decided to make an exit now before he comes to know about her presence. She would shut the door when his face was not to be seen in the mirror that would be the perfect time to close the door and leave for home.

"Mera lauda garam hai aur teri choot bhi... ab chudai ka mazaa liya jaaye"(My cock is hot and so is your cunt... let us enjoy fucking now), he said opening her legs wide. She immediately sat up and tried to resist his attempt to penetrate her.

"Nahi bhaiyya please... please main andar nahin loongi"(No brother, Please I won't take it inside).

"Kyon? Kya kisi aur se chudwayegi? Mere laude mein koyi kami hai? Maine pahle hi kah diya tha ki aaj chode bina ghar nahin jaane doonga... toh phir aaj toh tumhen chudwaana hi padega"(Why? You want to fuck somebody other than me? Is there anything lacking in my cock? I had told you already that I would not let you go home unfucked today), he said forcibly opening her legs and pushing her on her back again, he accommodated himself between her wide spread thighs. His expressions showed clearly that he was not in a mood to listen to any nonsense.

Riya could not think of closing the door shut now; she wanted to witness the deflowering of her pretty virgin sister. She forgot about his anger or the consequences of her presence being noticed. She opened the door a little more and coming closer to the crack she watched the scene as clearly as she could. Megha was still trying her best to resist; she would sit up again and again and try to push him bringing his cock near the entrance of her soaking pussy.

"Please bhaiyya... pleaseeeeee"

"Chup. Jyada gussa mat dila. Chode bina toh main aaj chhodunga nahin"(Shut up. Don't make me angry. I won't leave you today till I have fucked you)

"Bhaiyyaaa pleasssseeeeeeee"

"Chal let jaa aur mere laude ko apni choot pe rakh kar ghis" (Just lie down and rub my cock on your pussy with your own hand)

"Main choos leti hoon... tumhen toh apna virya hi toh nikaalna hai toh usey mere muhn mein gira do na. Roz ki tarah usey pee loongi"(I shall suck you off... you just want to spill out your semen so pour it in my mouth. I shall swallow it as I always do).

"Let jaaaa..."(Lie down), irritation was clear in his voice. Riya saw him pushing her sister down on the couch and holding her there with one of his strong hands and keeping her legs apart with the other hand. "Jhapad Maar doonga agar jyaada nakhre kiye toh"(Will slap you if you acted difficult).

Riya clearly saw fear, curiosity and nervourness on her sister's face. She wondered why she was happy and excited watching her own younger sister's helplessness. She was enjoying every moment of her voyeurism and this was for the first time she had noticed this characterstick in her behaviour.

"Please chhod do mujhe... phir kabhi kar lena" (Please leave me. You may do it some other time).

He did not say. There was no physical resitance from the poor girl child; she lay surrendered, watching herself at the mercy of this hunk. Breathlessly, she waited for his next action. Her body was stiff with anticipation; she lay with her legs open and vulnerable to act as per his wishes.

"Please dheere dheere karna" (Do it gently please).

He was lubricating his bulb in her juices by rubbing it between her pussy lips along its slit. She was sweating heavily and her breathing was erretical. She knew it was going to pain but did not know the magnitude when such a big cock would enter her.

Riya was watching without blinking her eyes. Any moment he could be pushing his wonderful, manly tool inside her sister. She did not want to miss that moment. She could not see her own expressions when she was penetrated for the first time, but she did not want to miss this chance. Her ears got alert when she heard him; her eyes got still closer to the crack through which she was watching. Once again she pushed two fingers inside her cunt and started moving them slowly in and out. She wanted to come with them this time.

"Darr mat. Dheere dheere chodunga lekin zor se chillana mat. Thoda sa hi dard hoga usey sah lena"(Do not be afraid. Will fuck you gently but do not cry aloud. It will pain a little, which you should try to bear)

Megha stopped breathing in apprehension and Riya's breathing stopped in excitement. Megha's body got stiffer but she was trying to gather courage with her lips tight to control her scream as far as possible.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", she moaned when she found the flaring cockhead placed at the entrance.

He had raised her legs and his hands held them from knees. He placed his knob at the entrance and grabbed both of her breasts and her nipples between his forefingers and thumbs. Raising his hips he pushed gently to lodge the knob inside her virgin cunt hole.

"Bhaiyyyyyaaaaaaaa... rukoooo"(Brother... stoppp), she yelped.

"Chup kutiya"(Shut up, bitch), he twisted her nipples and raising the hips he stroked harder. This time his cock slipped another two inches inside her already wet pussy. There he stopped for a minute, the poor girl started crying as she felt her cunt stretched with the fat cock of the hunk.

"Please ab aur mat daalo... aaaaahhhhh... marr jaoongiiiiiiii" (Please don't push further. I'll die).

He laughed at the plight of the teenager girl, and then bending forward he took her lips between his and pushed his tongue inside her mouth and started playing with her tongue. He pushed his saliva inside her mouth and closing his lips around her, he raised himself higher and gave a mighty stroke to break her hymen.

"AAAAAAAI I I I I I I I I I I I I... NIKAAAL LOOOOOOO... BAHUT DARD AAAAAHHHHH... HO RAHA HAI I I I I... AAPKA BAHUT MOTA HAI... MAR GAYEEEEEEE... OOOHHHHHHH MAAAAAAAAAA"(Please take it out. It is paining too much. It is so big. I am dying), she started screaming and tears ran out of her eyes with excessive pain.

He waited for two minutes to let her adjust to his cock, but she was not prepared for more of fucking.

"Main haath jodti hoon please nikaal lo. Mujhe bahut jyaada dard ho rahaa hai"(I pray you please pull it out. I am feeling terrible pain).

He shifted his mouth to her right breast and started sucking it and with his hands he lifted her buttocks to enable him for deeper penetration. Before her pain could subside he started fucking her with stronger strokes. The girl was screaming without caring that her screams could reach outside the house.

"MARRR GAYEEEE REEEEEEEEE... MUJHE NAHIN CHUDWANA AB... NIKAAL LO APNE LAUDE KO PLEASEEEEE"(I am dying... I don't want to fuck now. Please take out your cock)

"Chupppp... thodi der ruk jaa. Chudaai ka mazaa toh ab aayega"(Shut up. Wait for awhile. You shall enjoy the pleasures of fucking now), he hissed.

"Mujhe nahin chahiye koyi bhi mazaa... aap nikaal lo apne laude ko"( I don't want any pleasure. You take out the cock), she pushed him away, but her strength was no match to his. He felt something warm around his crotch; thinking that she had her orgasm, he looked down between them. He saw blood mixed with her juices had wet their crotches. He smiled victoriously and encircled his arms around her and stretched his legs outwards to resume his strokes.

His mouth changed on her breasts alternately. He sucked them hard and nibbled her nipples. After a few minutes, she started feeling some relief and there was pleasure in feeling her cunt stuffed and stretched. She started moaning.

"Oooohhhhh... aaaahhhhhh... oohhh... haaaiiiiiii... ohhh maaaa"

Sensing that the girl was feeling some pleasure he started moving his hips up and down fucking her with only half of his cock. Her tears were gone; there were some relaxed expressions on her face. She involuntarily wrapped her legs around his waist and raised her hips to feel him embedded inside her body. She kissed his lips and face indicating her pleasure.

"Tere bobon se doodh nikaaloonga aur piyunga tab mazaa aayega"(Will squeeze out milk from your breasts and will drink it, then I will enjoy), he said devilishly.

"Dhatt"(Shut up).

"Sachchi... dekh lena. Teri choot ko itney virya se bhar doonga ki tere bobon mein se doodh bankar niklega"(Shall pour so much semen in your cunt that it'll come out as milk from your breasts).

She smiled at his joke and this was his hint to resume his assault on the girl, who could never claim to be a virgin in future. She was not aware that she had had only half of his cock in her and though the major part of the initiation was finished, but the journey was not over as yet. He felt her bouncing her hips and felt her cunt lips squeezing his cock with its spasming muscles.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhh... main aa gayeeeeeee" (I am coming), she moaned louder wrapping her legs tighter around him. "Tum kitni der mein apnaa maal nikaaloge?"(How long will you take to come?).

"Bass thodi der aur. Abhi toh theek se choda hi nahin tujhe, phir itni jaldi maal nikaal diya toh kya mazaa doonga tujhe?", he said groaning at the feel of her squeeze, then looked towards mirror and smiled again. Outside the door Riya was almost ready to have another orgasm and she had not noticed that with her face sticking to the door for a better view of the scene inside, the door had opened more than she wanted. This time she was almost sure he had seen her, but it was too late for amends. She continued to watch, as she wanted to watch him coming in her sister's unprotected womb.

Sumer felt enough lubrication to resume his assault so he raised Megha's legs and bent them towards her head. This made her pussy vulnerable for deeper penetration. He raised his body placing his hands on either side of girl's chest and pulling his cock out till only his cockhead remained inside her, he pushed it in with a strong stroke and repeated the same five six times.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH... PHIR SE DARD HO RAHAA HAI... UUUUHHHHHHHH... DHEERE DHEERE CHODO NA... OOHHHH MAAAAAA... MAIN BHAG THODE RAHI HOON"(It is paining again. Fuck me gently. I am not running away).

But he was not listening and continued to fuck her with longer and harder strokes. Watching the girl's firm breasts moving back and forth like waves in the ocean had made him more lustful and he clamped his mouth on one of them to suck it taking as much as in his mouth as he could. Riya had slowed the pace of fingering herself; she wanted to come with his release of juices in her sister's pussy.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh bhaiyyaaaaaaaa... chooso mere bobey ko... zor zor se chooso... uuuuhhhmmmm... ab accha laag rahaa hai chudwaane mein. Meri choot mein andar tak tumhara lauda jaa raha hai... ooohhh maaa... kitna mazaa aa rahaa hai ab"(Suck my breast, suck them harder. It is so pleasurable now to fuck. I am feeling your cock going deeper inside my cunt. It is so nice feeling now).

He continued to fuck her harder. She was moaning, crying softly and yelping; she had started bucking her hips to match his strokes out of extreme pleasure. She knew she was ready to reach her second orgasm. She wanted him to come with her.

"Bhaiyya main thodi der mein phir se chhotne wali hoon. Please apnaa virya bhi daal do na iss baar... uuuhhhh... chodo... chodo... chodo aur zor se"(Brother, I am about to come very soon. Please you also come with me this time. Fuck... fuck... fuck me hard), she said bouncing her ass faster.

He once again felt the spasms and the gripping muscles of her cunt trying to squeeze the cum out of his cock. Last time he had been able to control himself with difficulty and managed to delay the discharge, but he was finding it difficult this time. He groaned aloud when he felt the cum rising from his balls into the stem of his throbbing cock.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by sakzkhan - 29-01-2019, 01:28 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by ronylol - 29-01-2019, 02:26 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by sakzkhan - 29-01-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by pedapandu - 30-01-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by sakzkhan - 30-01-2019, 01:47 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by Givemeextra - 30-01-2019, 06:55 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by blackdesk - 04-02-2019, 02:31 AM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by sakzkhan - 05-02-2019, 12:59 PM
RE: Hungry Randhawa Family - by pedapandu - 04-02-2019, 08:29 PM