Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
(28-03-2020, 02:44 AM)talash23 Wrote: Both were painting post their session..Aditya took 2-3 paper napkin and put it on her ass hole saying let me clean mess and started wiping his cum from her ass.. he took advantage and put his right hand on her bare ass and with left one he was cleaning her ass.. he started exploring her ass roaming his hand all around her ass chicks , he spread her add chick and moved little bit down and touch her pussy lips, she moved his hand awan and sat down.
Supriya :-- Enough, its enough adi, .. I wanted to slap you now, but resisting from it, i informed you that you will not be having access to my lower portion number of times, to satisfy you I still took chance which I don’t wanted to but I did because I care for you but on the other hand you don’t respect me, you don’t care about my feelings. Going forward don’t ever dare to touch me ..okkk She was very angry on him.
She wore back her pantie, Bra and dress and slept without looking at him face her baby.
Aditya :-- I am sorry Angel, I got carried away… please forgive me… saying so he moved towards her.
(She was not talking to him), please angel …  I am sorry..please .. I promise I will never every touch you down there, please…. ( he thought words will not work) he started crying… with broken words .. angel.. please .. don’t behave like this.. please look at mee.. I will die… he went to her feet and touch her feet, please angel you are god for me and I am stupid to not to care feelings of god.. please forgive me…. my medication is also pending..
God has blessed her golden heart, and that’s why person like Aditya and Devendra are there took take advantage of her.
With continue pleading of Aditya her heart got melted, and she sat down and asked him to sit, Both were silent for few minute..
Aditya :-- Please talk to me na.. please..
Supriya :-- Aditya, you hurt me today and I don’t know how to make you understand that we cannot do all this, I accept that  there is fault from my side as well to provoke you and from tomorrow onwards while breast feeding will have relation like nurse and patient and apart to that will be good friends only.
Aditya :-- okkkk …. As you say and promise will not hurt you and will be in limit you draw for me. He passes on water bottle to her and asked her to have it… and had mischievous smile on his face.

Supriya :-- took bottle and emptied half of bottle .. taste is bit different of this bottle..
Aditya :-- took bottle from her and took 3-4 sip, and saw manufacturing and exp date.
Date or ok.. yes there is difference but its not bad..
He put back water at its place and looked at her, he sat   of her with folded legs, and took her hand and looked in her eyes.
Aditya :- I want to tell you something, please listen to me first then you can guide me as a friend.
Few month back there was a girl in my life, she was very beautiful, just like you.. and our relations was new, though she was my girlfriend but I never had physical relation with her, yes we did kiss each other lot of time and had pressed her boobs number of times but we never procced forward, even I want to save it for our first night. I tried my level best to keep her happy but after few days I came to know that one of my friend name “Jay” developed relations with her, he used to take her to hotel, friends room and fuck her and started black mailing her and send her to service his father’s clients to get big contract. But before getting hospitalized I got news that she is dead.. how, when I don’t know. Then you came to meet me, you know your eyes resembles to hers.. when ever I look into your eyes, you reminded me of her.. its not like that I gets hurt but truth is that I feel she is with me and so close, which make me happy. And he roamed his hands on her face, he tugged her hairs behind her ears which were coming on her face… and grabbed her face with both hands and kissed on her forehead. You would have notice that when you say stop to me I never force or compel to you to processed forward... because I know, I can feel when someone gets hurt because I am also wounded soul, and you are the only treatment of my wounds... that’s it. That’s the reason some time I forget that its you and lose my control. I want her… she could have told me problem she is facing. i. ii.. .. ….. he was not able to complete his statement, and went mum
Supriya didn’t utter single word through out he tells entire BAKED story, she felt bad about that girl and about Aditya, how brave he is, carrying so much pain and struggling to fight with this disease.
She didn’t want to discuss more on this topic and make him sadder, hence he asked him to get ready for medication. Supriya removed her dress and put it across her thigh covering her pantie. She was about to ask him to get laid, but space was too small to lay across, so she directed him to sleep him at his place at one side facing her, now both are sleeping one side facing each other. She again covers her body with her dress from waist till her legs.
She moves up till her breast reaches the level of her lips, she put right nipples on his lips and pushed him towards her.. he opened his mouth and to her surprise his sucked her nipple with full force, aaaaiiiiii aaiiiiii  addiiii slow please, he realized it and started sucking slow,… in five minute she felt that heaviness on her breast has gone means milk is not there, still Aditya sucking her, she thought that there is still some left that why he is sucking it, another five minute passed but still he is sucking it, she thought that again he forgot that its me and I am doing it for medication, she removed her right breast from his mouth without saying single word and wanted to feed another one but she is sleeping on left it is not possible to feed him like that, so she lay flat on her back little tilted to her left and ask aditya to come and suck it. He moved towards her left breast and move out his tongue and started licking her areola and then nipple. Shiver went to her body, she looked him in his eyes, and was about to stop him but listening to his story and her emotional attachment towards him stop her to do so.  She allowed him to do so and close her eyes, he was sucking and licking all over her boobs.. she felt his saliva all over her boobs but still not stopping him. He moved between her boobs and started licking their as well, still there are several bite marks all over her boobs, he started  kissing on all bite marks she had, let me sooth where ever you are having bite marks, again he repeated kisses on her bite marks and soon he reached on her neck started kissing from her left side and moved kissing to right, current passed through entire her body, suddenly her breathing got increased she put her hand on his head and grabbed his hair. He moved his lips towards her ear and took it and suck her ear lob then entire right ear was under his mouth, he kissed her right chick  keeping her tongue on his lower lips, all his kisses keeping marks of his saliva, he moved down and took her entire chin and sucked it, he suck and lick her entire face and lifted his face and put his hands on her face looking deep in her eyes with love, “ I Love You” my angel.. sorry again I kissed you all over but there is one wish pending, can I ask for, Supriya nodded in “yes”, “ I want to suck your entire body front and back… Please “ just one time, from tomorrow you will come to me for few mins. Only.. apart from that want to sleep on you without single piece of cloth on our body “
Supriya :-- No Aditya, You are asking too much again, I don’ want we both loose our control again, lets not repeat mistake again.
Aditya :-- its ok, don’t remove your lower one, please…please , last time.. wont ask you again. To lay like that again till you want.
Supriya :-- Adi.. why don’t you understand … please I don’t want hurt you ..adi..stating that she move up and was about to wear her cloths
Aditya :-- Please .. you promise me to fulfill my one wish, as you said I am not asking you to remove your lower piece.
Supriya :-- (in dilemma, as she promised to fulfil one wish and with condition) ok adi but not below my waist.. I am fulfilling my promise but you need to promise that from tomo.. “ no I wont ask you same again” I promise.. said Aditya
She smiled with his eagerness, again she lay and closed her eyes.. she thought that she need to control herself and not to loose control again. Just thinking about that again she is allowing Aditya playing with her body sent shiver through out her body. She was expected that he will attack first on her boobs, but instead of that he kissed on her naval, it was unexpected for her, her body jolted with mere one kiss on her naval, he kissed around her naval after kissing he put his tongue in deep hole, she started like the way he is loving her naval, post her delivery her husband never explore that area, he saw goosebumps all over her skin, he was lapping her hole as its her pussy, but he was enjoying it and doing more and more, she was in ecstasy ,and loosing control, now he came top of her, he removed his dress from his leg and kept it aside, he was all nude till the time and was rock hard, he put his both her knees beside her knees and put both his hand on either side of her lower waist, she watching him, he bend his body and kept her face just above her pussy, instantly she moved her hand and grabbed his hair as to pull him, till time he inhale aroma of her secret hole, ahhhhh you smell sweet, she smiled on his activity, it gave him bit confidence and move bit more down he was just centemeter away from her love hole, strong smell hit his nose,  ahhhhh suppiii, you smell so good, you stopped or else I would have sucked so hard that you will remember life time saying so he moved up and kept his tongue just above her pantie elastic and sucking her sucking started moving up, reached naval, inserted his naval andcircling I inside, than moved up, putting her tongue on her skin moving up, very slowly, till he reaches between both of boobs, he know lay completely on her, kept her legs on hers and started caressing her leg one by one with his, he adjusted his dick just above her triangle and moved her hold both boobs and moved them up, and licking and biting base of her boobs on both boobs, both boobs became red, he pressed and moved both boobs towards each other, both of her nipples are very close, he put his mouth an started sucking it together and below his tool trying to explore secret place of hers, till time supriya was bit on control but she was not able to handle double attack, she moaned in pleasure and grabbed his hair…. Addiiii, aammmm, you making me loose my control… aaahhhhh adiiii, pplleeeasee.e…aahhhh
Adi bit her both nipple together, aaahhhh addiiii, you working like magiciannnnn,…. Aahhh adddiiii I .. adi… its seems that I am floating in air, ..addhiiii … he is not moving her breast … now he let go her right one and grabbed left with both his and pressed harder with both hand and took nipple in his mouth, and suck it, lot of milk came from her boobs, aahhh adddiiiiii, press it harder get all milk out and suck it… “ promise me that you will allow me to drink your milk like this once in a day.” Said Aditya, …. “ please don’t ask now… I don’t promise you” He pressed it more and from below he started poking more to her, promise me, “ahhh adiii… not now”,…. Now he took another boob and applied same method and suck hard her nipple… adi..adiiii please … ahhh… I will die… she moved her hips now… adi notice that she is in peak, he moved between her legs and spread her legs, she allowed him to settle him down, her dick was not in correct place and he was pocking on her right inner thigh, he grabbed back her right breast with both his hands and took her nipple in between his teeth, … aahhhh adddiii… please don’t bite, it will pain, he left nipple and breast as well, he kept her head on her boobs and facing door, and below he was thursting herr,….. adi…you are not at right please, adi move up and look at her, what ??? with shy your tool is not at correct place..
Do you want me to move in..with smile ,,,, “adi don’t make me angry” times up, lets wear our dresses.. it enough… saying so she pushed him down and grabbed her dress bra to wear…
Instantly adi lay flat and regreat his mistake and pulled her above him, she was struggling to move out of his clutch but he as stronger and grabbed her with full force drag her completely above him. He pushed her down and wrapped around his right hand on her back and with both his leg he spread her legs,  there was tussle between them, but as he was stronger he won, she lay flat on his body doing nothing, but heartbeat was still running fast…adi was also thought to give her time, and feeling her skin on his…he was roaming his hand all over her naked flash… she slipped from his body and lay on his forearms facing him wrapping around him,, he was roaming his hand on her face, he pushed his dick just above her pussy, he slowly moving his hips and drilling her, he also wrapped around both his hand, and looked into her eyes , her eyes were closed, in few minute she drifted to sleep. Aditya looked her and tried to wake her up, by pinching her nipple, grabbing her boobs but she did open her eyes but, was so tired that she was not able to control her sleep and closed her eyes again. She let him play with her body.
He move away from her body and lay her flat on her back, put her legs and hands on either side of her, and move near her pussy hole, inhale her scent, move up and deep fuck her naval hole with his tongue, again move up and grabbed and suck both her boobs with immense energy, below he as digging hole on her pantie to move in, she was flowing like river down there, she kept both his ass chicks with her hand pushing him more, he also reciprocated same and moved his hand on her hips and started pressing them, firs time he got chance to press them, she wanted to stop him but her body is betraying her, she let him play with her ass, he sucked started biting all over boobs leaving her nipples, there was red marks all over.. but she was liking this and getting more aroused with his attack on her boobs, he pushed his both hands inside her panties and grabbed naked ass… aaahhhh. Both moan in unison, both are in heat , after some time he flipped her around and lay her on her stomach..her half ass chick was visible now, he pull down pantie more and exposed her ass full, she tried to stop him, but instead of turning around, she moved back and was on her four, which gave enough time him to slide it down more and he came on top of her which lead her to lay back on her stomach, she was struggling to get free but, he started moving his dick up and down and was touching her outer pussy lips, above he was biting on her neck, shoulder, she started moving her hips back to match his thirst, with his legs in between he removed her pantie from her legs.  He again flipped her over and came top of her, initially he kept his dick above her cunt and moving his hips and slow motion and eating her lips, … both were completely engrossed in kissed, he moved his hand below and grabbed both her shoulder and at same time parted her legs, she didn’t realize whats coming, he positioned his dick just above her love hole, he grabbed her shoulder tightly and kissing her, in one shift motion he entered half of her dick inside her, she was in pain bit but her dignity is gone as another man entered, she wanted to move out of his clutch but he grabbed her started moving in and out, in few stroke he was completely inside her, she struggle lot to move out but he grabbed her so strong that she was feeling helpless, she lay still there and tears roll down from her eyes, he was fucking her slowly and sucking her boobs… he wanted her to take part in it and he was sure that soon she will, he was moving in and out very like measuring depth, and above he started kissing her, now he moved his hand and started pressing her boobs and pinching her nipples, he knows now her weak point, soon he found that she also started moving her her hips and matching his thrust, he wanted her to be more aggressive hence move his dick out and pushed back with full force till deepest part of her pussy where her husband also not able to reach, she spread her legs more to accommodate him, she smooched her back and kept her hand on his ass and pushing more, she started thrusting back, both of them increase their speed, she took his hand  put it on her boobs and show him to press them harder, he started applying pressure on her boobs, she dig her nails on her back and scratch his back, moved on his ass and pushing his ass more, even she started to push her upward vigorously and reached her climax, he was also near, he started moving with all his force and came inside her, she shouted not inside but it was too late…
she got up to slap him, but no body was there, he checked Aditya he was sleeping , keeping his hand on her stomach, and his dick was still hard, she checked her pantie, it was intact on her body…
Ohhhh shiitt… thanks god it was not real, she saw it was almost 5:45,  hurriedly she wore her bra and than dress. And wake adi and asked him to wear his cloths as will reach in 15 min.
He saw her and with angry tone, “ yesterday you betrayed me, “ you promise to fulfil my wish but you didn’t.
Supriya :-- how come, I promise to be in one piece which I did, you also explore my body.
Aditya :-- but you went to sleep, it was like I gave you slipping pills and enjoying you without your consent.
Supriya :-  ohhh .. adi.. now it will not happened.. ok .. if you want you can implement this idea, I will not do it in my senses again. Ok… no more discussion. Go and wake anand.
Soon their stop arrived, and they reached home hiring taxi.

Wow man excellent  horseride horseride
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by RajV - 30-06-2020, 08:48 PM
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by sunitawife30 - 13-04-2020, 11:32 AM