Adultery Aakriti The Exhibitionist by tharakbaba
Trip to Munich Day 1 Part 1

...Like people generally do , hold their skirts and bend to say thanks.
I did the same, held my skirt pulled it up and bend to say Your Welcome and winked him good night.

So that was my Adventures of Germany on Day 0.

So I slept like a baby, so much fucking and cum have made me and my pussy real tired.
Next thing I woke up in the morning just after few hours of sleep to recognize Munich was approaching.
Hiten woked me up and said get ready we are about to land.
The plane finally landed in the morning CET Timing 6 in Munich.
Everyone started taking out their luggage from the cabin above, I saw my last night Fucker, he too was busy with his luggage unaware of my attention.
I thought acha bachu 'One Flight Stand'.
Hiten was ready with his backpack, I was still taking out my comb, Combing my hair and settling my dress.
Hiten: Aakriti are you not wearing a bra??
To which I suddenly looked at him and checked my top.

My nipples were clearly visible in my Top and were poking out to compliment my hour glass figure.
I always wear skin tight tops so my curves are clearly visible.
Aakriti: Yeah wo na, umm It was hurting me while sleeping so I took them off in the bathroom.
Hiten: Go wear them now na them.
Aakriti: Oh common Hiten, dont act like a Dad, we are in Foreign, nobody cares.
Hiten : But there are still Indians in this flight and mind you, all eyes are on your boobs.
Aakriti: Haha.. You are jealous.. and punched him in his hand.
Hiten: No Just concerned Aakriti.
Aakriti: Common dont worry India me tharkiyo ko sambhala hai Yaha kaunsi badi baat hai, you go ahead I will join you it will take few mins.

Hiten: Ok meet me in the bus. (The bus that takes you from Flight to Airport)
Aakriti: Sure join you.
I got busy arranging my stuffs, and taking out my passport and documents for Immigration Check.
Only few were left in the flight, I turned to look whether my beautiful cock was there or left.
He was standing just near his seat waiting for me probably.
He waved towards the other exit, from the Business class, I nodded.
I collected my document and my handbag , and went towards Business class exit.
He joined behind me, as we entered Business class from economy class, it was empty.
He patted me on my back I half turned to look at him, he grabbed my left boob and made me turn.
Aakriti: Ouch you hurting me.

He then took a card out of his pocket, pulled the hem of my skirt and dropped the card inside, trying to do the bra thing I did yesterday.
The card went inside my Skirt and popped out from the bottom , we both looked down and started laughing.
I bent down to pick the card, my skirt rose from behind, putting my ass and my pussy for display.
I checked the name while bent it read Aakash Sharma , Dentist with hospital Address of Munich itself.
Now I understood, why he had a white cock, he is a half Indian like me.
I suddenly heard a cough from behind me.
It was the Flight Steward, I quickly stood up , Oh My god did he just saw my naked Bottom?? God knows how long he was there?
Steward: Mam, Sir can you please join the Bus.
Aakriti : Sure
Aakash: Ofcourse

As we were passing him by , he wished.
Steward: Thank you mam. And he winked.
OK so it was clear, he saw it and he liked it.
We both descended down the stairs, and ran towards the bus.
It was freezing cold, in the month of march and the temperature in the early morning was 5 degrees.
My nipples froze , and became more erect and not to mention, more easier to view through my top.
We both alighted the bus, once Inside I searched for Hiten.
Aakash: He is not here, there are two buses to take the airport, he must have went from the earlier.
Aakriti: I smiled and said OK.
Aakash: So how long are you planning in Munich.
Aakriti: A month or so.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aakriti The Exhibitionist by tharakbaba - by rajkumar90 - 30-06-2020, 06:23 PM