Adultery Aakriti The Exhibitionist by tharakbaba
Trip to Munich Day 0 Part 3

I went to the toilet, and turned back to my seat, Hiten waving me bye and my admirer watching me at hungrily and off I went to the toilet closed the door behind me.
I took off my top, unhooked my bra put it over the sink, unzipped my skirt and a min later. Tick Tick Tick 3 finger knocks on my door.

I Opened the door and sank back on the Basin, awaiting for what comes next.
I turned my back and watched in the mirror , I gave my next Guest a show of my naked ass.
I watched him as he quietly entered , locking the door behind.
He was wearing a black jacket, a white tshirt , a blue jeans, I thought too much to take out for too little time,i Just hope he still has a hardon.
He turned , and I saw his face, he was dusky well built, trimmed beard, looked more like Arjun Rampal hehe..
He looked at my ass, I turned and I Could see the excitement in his eyes, beautiful babes with beautiful boobs and solid, clean, shaved pussy.
He had a mischievous smile, the smile that says, I am going to be lucky tonight.
He was about to say something, I went near him, sushed him..
Aakriti: No time to talk.
I went down, opened his belt, unzipped his flyers, pulled his undy and jeans down together, and out sprang the cock.
Now I have seen a lot really a lot of cocks, but his was the fairest Indian Cock I had ever seen, I smiled looking at it.

It was bigger than Hitens cock for sure and wonderful to look at.
Aakriti: Nice cock.
Him: Nice boobs.
I smiled and went back to work, I started sucking him, he held the walls for support while I was on my knees, i kept my bra below my knee which is my usual practice so my knees dont hurt and started sucking him like a pro.
He already had a mild hardon, after seeing me naked, I was just putting a flame in the fire.
I sucked him completely, licking his entire shaft, sucking his tip and slowly going down.
One thing I love to do is sucking cocks, I realized it when I was a schoolgirl, I will tell you later how I learned it so well.
I kept sucking him with all my force, and continued doing so for the next 3 mins, the guy was obviously high.
He pulled me up, now he picked me up literally and put me up on the basin, spread my legs apart, I leaned back to support myself, and he filled my pussy with his awesome white cock.

Ohh what a feeling it was to finally have a cock inside me, he filled in deep and was banging my inner walls hard.
I looked at the watch, I was more than 10 mins inside the toilet.
When he saw me looking at my watch , he realized he had to do it quick, so he started humping me faster.
I was feeling so awesome, I wanted this to not be over, but I also didnt want to create a scene of being a slut(which I am ) in front of all.
I couldnt resist the moans and starting saying Yes Yes, ohh Fuck yes, Go my Tiger go..Ahhh I love it, Fuck me, Fuck me harder...
This words acted like more fuel to the already high passion, and he started to fuck me even harder.
He started sucking my boobs, I left my hands in leaning position to hug his head.
As he switched sucking my boobs, and fucking me the same time, after a while he got tired and started panting.
I looked him in his eyes , he was tired, and had dissapointment in his eyes not been able to please me yet, probably the girls he might have fucked him earlier, this could have been has threshold.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aakriti The Exhibitionist by tharakbaba - by rajkumar90 - 30-06-2020, 06:20 PM