Adultery Aakriti The Exhibitionist by tharakbaba
The plane took off, and I waved bye bye to Mumbai.
We started to watch movie and ate the food served on the flight.
But it was late midnight and was feeling damn horny.
I had a plan in my mind , I went to the Washroom and came back in a few minutes.
I opened the luggage department over me and my top went up showing my beautiful waste and deep navel to everyone, I saw Hiten from the corner of my eyes and he had his eyes on my stomach.
I adjusted my luggage and closed the door back and asked Hiten if I could take the Window seat, he oblivious of my intentions , came out and offered me his seat and we sat on interchanged seat.
After few mins, I asked him can you check my luggage whether the passport is in my first pocket.
He said OK , and stood up, opened the luggage compartment, checked my bag, opened the zip and found a silky material to his hand, he pulled it out and saw the white panties with red roses.

He looked at me and I bit my lip, and I told him, I thought u liked red roses too , winked at him and covered myself with the blanket , he still was watching at me and hands on my panties inside the bag.
I tapped at his seat and told him to seat.
I could sense an erection in his pants, he sat back and covered himself in the blanket too.
I rose my hip and bit and pulled my skirt down , down down down to my feet.
There I was bottomless in a Flight with hundreds of people around me.
It was night , all lights were off, few watching the movie screens on the seat in front of them , and here two people who wanted to do something naughty.
Hiten seized the oppurtunity and put his hand inside my blanket and his hand slowly made his way to my pussy.
The moment he touched my pussy , his eyes grew wide as he realized he hit the jackpot.
He started rubbing my pussy slowly, and I was getting excited, I tried to hide my moans, I was biting my lips.

He was rubbing my clit nice and slowly in circles, building pressure inside me , and slowly inserted his finger inside me.
His eyes grew even wider, when he could feel his finger got all wet, he put his index finger deep inside me, and I almost moaned out aaahhh..
I quickly recovered and held my mouth by my hand.
He realized my pussy had a space for two, and quickly inserted his left hands middle finger as well.
I was finger fucked in a flight. Oh it was a delight.
He slowly increased his pace, I put up the handle bar between us and asked him to crawl more towards me.
As soon as he did it, I held his face and kissed him hard full on his lips.
This made him more excited and pushed his fingers inside me even harder and faster.
I was kissing him and moaning in his lips. Umm huff.. umm aahh. huff.. umm..
This continued for almost Ten fucking awesome Flight minutes and I had an awesome orgasm..I bit his tongue hard. And he was like Awwww..

I told him to shush and it took me few mins to come back to my senses.
He took his fingers out and licked my cum off..and told me you are both sexy and salty and laughed making me blush.
I kissed him again , and opened my eyes to see a guy who was watching us in the same row as ours but on the middle column looking at us and his hands inside the blanket moving around his shaft.

Hope you liked the part, more to come soon.
I had more fun in the Flight , It was an 8 hours long.
Cuming very soon Tongue/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Lots of sex

Aakriti

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aakriti The Exhibitionist by tharakbaba - by rajkumar90 - 30-06-2020, 06:17 PM