Adultery Aakriti The Exhibitionist by tharakbaba
Fun in the building Part 4

I guessed they might actually come looking at me, so I ran towards my final destination the watchman's kiosk and not mention NAKED.

I ran and ran as fast as I can. I did not care to hide now as I knew boys could come this side any time.
I saw my reflection in the cars. I naked girl running and her boobs swinging and bouncing as free birds.
For a moment I felt It was a part of the movie The Naked Mile

I finally reached the watchmans room, I ducked myself down, as there was light in the room.
I slowly moved up and saw the watchman was sleeping.
I thought finally, something in my favour.
I tiptoed inside the room since there was no door, it was easy.
I was hesitant to open the key drawers , as I knew this might squeak, but his snores confirmed me that he was really asleep.
He was sleeping over the a wooden table. The wooden table, had 3 drawers.
I knew that the key is one of the drawers but did not know which.
I kepy my gaze on the watchman, and started to open topmost drawer, I pulled it a little.
There was a noise, of the wood, I ducked near the table on my reflex.
To my luck the watchman did not hear it may be he was in deep sleep.
I got up and started searching but the key werent there.
I felt lost, as it was turn for middle drawer, this time, the drawer went out smooth.
I frantically searched for my keys. But it wasnt there.
I stood there in disbelief, where the fuck are the keys, have my maid took them her home.
Can I get inside my house? The clock said 4.30 ..

With all my courage and hope I opened the last drawer.
To my sheer amazement it had keys. I was happy.. I started searching for my key, with my eyes moving from the keys to the wathcman and back.
In the wintery night and so close from my embarrasement to end, I started to feel drowsy as while searching for the keys I suddenly realized that of all the keys in the drawers my key was missing.

I stood there shocked. I left the drawers open.
I moved back facing the watchman suddenly stopped by something.
I turned to see there was Raj , one of my classmates and 4 other guys. The same guys from the Car.
He put his hand inside his pocket, took something out.
He asked , "Looking for these?"

THERE IT WAS MY KEYS SWINGING FROM HIS HAND.
I KNEW I LOST MY NIGHT, AND THE ONE THING THAT CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH "OH FUCK!"
AND TO WHICH THE GUYS CHOROUSLY REPLIED "OH YES!!"

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aakriti The Exhibitionist by tharakbaba - by rajkumar90 - 30-06-2020, 06:12 PM