Adultery Aakriti The Exhibitionist by tharakbaba
The Guy behind me put his hand inside my top and EUREKA!!

He found that this girl has no bra, within seconds he started whispering the same to his friends, who came to term that I am slutty girl.
They covered me all side so majorly no1 could see me.
Then they started touching my stomach, my navel rubbing their hands on my back,
To be honest I was very high on my senses then.
With more courage, the guy to my left opened my jeans button and started rubbing his fingers on my panty just over my pussyline and clit.
Oh God what a miracle feeling it was, while two guys were squeezing and pinching my nipples, the guy from behind covered my mouth so that I don't scream and arouse suspicion.
The train announced the next station was Byculla.

Byculla was the last station before CST, so as soon as they heard they all started to squeeze and finger fuck as fast as they could, I wouldn't be honest if I don't admit I didn't had an orgasm right there by brutality.
As Byculla station reached the guys took me out I was really scared that moment, I had a sinking feeling I might be dragged and took by these guys and most bangD!
However these thoughts weren't longed as they took me to 1st Class, which was mostly empty with about 4 men in there, all above 50.
They took me to a corner which was completely empty, we sat down they all around me. I knew what they were upto.
As the train left from Byculla, they realized their odds they got less than 10 mins with me. Two guys held my hand and the other too lifted my Top off.
With difficulty putting my arms out, they were able to take it off and put it up on luggage shelf.
There I was top less in a running Mumbai Local in daylight.

Hearing my voices the other men came to our corner who were dumbstruck and couldn't look above my boobs, hanging out freely bouncing with the jerks of the train. Then they unbuttoned my Jeans and removed it completely and kept it on the shelf with my top. I was completely ashamed, wanted to cry, but was all wet inside my pussy, I hated it yet loved it.
And to my utter disbelief the next flash my panties was gone, and yes in Literal words. The guys did not only remove it but tore it. And thinking what's the use of keeping it threw it out off the local.
There I was buck Naked in front of 10 guys in a Mumbai Local.
None of the other men took out a word as they were enjoying what they were seeing less than 5 mins to CST.
They forced me to stand up and they circled around me.
They started kissing every single part of my body.
They kissed me so badly my dry lips started to bleed.
[+] 1 user Likes rajkumar90's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aakriti The Exhibitionist by tharakbaba - by rajkumar90 - 30-06-2020, 06:05 PM