Adultery Aakriti The Exhibitionist by tharakbaba
The Local

Well groping in local train is a common thing in Mumbai locals.
When I used to wear complete dresses I still have been groped a couple of times.
Well dressed men putting hand in my top, or intentionally brushing my breasts or squeezing them. Usually at such occasions before I get into further trouble I get down at Next station , wait for next train and alight a Ladies Compartment.

But that day, I couldnt as it was a hell lot of crowd.
The reason i wore this special cleavage top so that my Boyfriend could enjoy my beauty. He always wants me to wear sexy dresses, so I might look sexy and he might look a Stud to have such a Girl friend.

I am short height-ed girl with 5'3" height. I was surrounded by a group of college guys, all height-ed above 5'10". From their height they could look down on my top and could clearly see deep till my navel and needless to say my curves from the top view.
Also it was hard for anyone to notice that I was behind those guys as I was completely hidden by their tall and muscular bodies. As the train left the station people started to adjust in their position, the group of College Boys realized that a Sexy and most probably half naked girl is standing between them. They were eyeing each other then me, well my breasts to be true, and were elbowing each other signalling them about me, and whispering "Cavity dekh" , "Silicon valley".
I was aware of this lewd comments being passed over me, But I was in such a vulnerable position , I couldn't do much than staring an angry eye on them.
For the next 10 mins nothing happened and they just chatted of their college stuffs talking slang and occasionally peeking into my dress.

I never felt something like that before, but my Mind started to Wander away with me in such a vulnerable situation, probably being the center of attraction, screwed my mind, and I was getting turned on by so many eyes undressing with their eyes.
5 mins later, Ghatkopar station came, a few people got down but a lot of men came inside the compartment. I don't know what I was wishing for a Girl in the compartment, for making me feel not so awkward or more Men to adore my sexy Body. But as the crowd pushed i was totally crushed between the boys. The Guy in front was totally crushing by boobs, with his chests and the guy behind who seems to have a hard on was crushing his dick on my ass while the rest just to surround me. All boys were facing towards me. Rest people couldn't see me, because of short height and those who could considered me as a part of their group and ignored my helpless condition.
As the train started to move I put my hand up to support myself from the bar, due to which the top I was wearing got pulled up exposing me up little over Navel.

And since I wear tight low waist Jeans, my upper ass and the gap was easily visible.
Much to my horror the guy from behind held my stomach from behind.
I wanted to look back at the guy, and give him an angry look , but It was impossible for me 2 turn, as I was trying to turn my back, he came little closer, and said in my ears "Enjoy" and pushed rubbed his dick inside my pant, against my ass, and boy it was correctly aimed to hit my asshole, and started rubbing my stomach.
Oh what a feeling that was, I was feeling disgusted with what he was doing, also my pussy was dripping wet by the new excitement of being helplessly groped by a gang of boys, with me unable to cover myself too. I don't know but I didn't wanted to get down at the next station like before. I just wanted to have some fun.
May be the monotonous sex sessions with my BF, I needed some spice in my life.

What the boys did to me in the next part.
Thanks all those liked the first part.
Need to sleep now.
This is Aakriti signing off for the day.
Ciao.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aakriti The Exhibitionist by tharakbaba - by rajkumar90 - 30-06-2020, 06:03 PM