Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
I badly needed a cup of tea and I wanted to sit alone by my self and gather my thoughts. So much was happening in my life and so fast. Ever since I had taken the decision to start working to keep me happy my life had completely transformed. I could see hungry males every where waiting to take opportunity of a un satisfied married woman and I had so easily succumbed to each and every one so far. Was I turning out to be a slut. Till now what ever had happened had happened in the open world. But last night I with Sonu, my husbands younger brother. This was beyond imagination, beyond my wildest dreams. I had to learn how to control my sexual desires which I had completely abandoned ever since my husband had gone away. But ever since I decided to work, the frequent interactions with males and their hungry looks, double meaning talks, intentional and un-intentional touches had really transformed me into a very hungry and longing for sex type of woman.

With all these thoughts in my mind and with a heavy heart full of guilt I entered the kitchen and kept water for boiling on the gas. I decided that I will have to avoid sleeping with my devar sonu otherwise surely things will go wrong from here. I was feeling little better and more in control of my emotions having made this decision.

“Are you making tea, bahu”, I was suddenly brought to my senses when I heard my sasur’s voice. “yes” I said without turning back.
“Ok pls make for me also, do you want any help”.
Me: Acutally yes I do not know where u keep yr sugar and tea powder.
Soni: here let me help u
I turned around to see my sasur. He was wearing a lungi and and nothing else. He entered the kitchen and opened the to shelve and removed the sugar and tea powder.
Sone: Now that you have come we will have some relief. Its been a long since our servant chotu has gone to his native place. I have to do all the work at this age. But now my lovely bahu has come to help me.
Me: its my duty sasur ji I as long as im here u don’t need any servant.
Maine neeche jhuk ke apne sasur ke pair chuye.

Soni: Are yeh kya kar rahi ho bahurani. Tumhari jagah charano mein nahi hai beti.
He held my by my shoulders and lifted my up. And he hugged me. Tum to meri achi vali bahu ho. He held me in a very tight embrace. I felt his fatherly love flowing out to me and I extended my arms and circled my arms around his back. My breasts nighty covered breasts were crushed agains his manly naked chest. And he tightened his grip. Meri nightly ka kapda bahut patla tha and I could feel as if my naked breasts were touching my sasurs chest and I could feel my nipples getting hard again. Our lower body parts also were touching each other and I could feel his man hood growing inside his lungi and communicating with my choot.

Sasur: Meri bahu kitni pyari ho tum. Kash meri bhi tumhari tarah ek sundar si beti hoti. Use apne haathon mein saja dhaja ke doli mein bitha ke vida karta.
Unhone mere mathe pe kiss kiya aur mujhe kas ke pakad liya. For a moment I felt that he had moved his hips and rubbed his hard lund against my choot. Our breathing had increased and I could feel a soft moan from his mouth. It was a very awkward moment for me but I felt I was helpless in his embrace.
We were standing in the kitchen hugging each other intimately for almost a minute but this minute felt like an eternity. Finally I found my voice and saild babuji pani boil ho chukka hai.

Soni: Han beti tum chai banao main tumhara wait karta hoon apne kamre mein chai le ke vahi aa jana aaj se hum roz morning tea ek sath piyenge.
Aur phir usne mujhe chod diya aur apne hath se dhoti ke andar khade lund ko adjust karte hue aur meri chati ki taraf dekhte hue voh kitchen se bahar chala gaya. It was a very vulgar gesture my father in law adjusting his khada lund inside his dhoti openly in front of me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 02:14 PM