Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
i was feeling nice and as his warmth got transferred to my body, i started to feel very hot and horny again. i shifted my entire body next to his and now i was lying right next to him. our side bodies touching with each other. i was lying on my back and he was lying on his stomach. i slid my hands inside and pushed the side of his thighs to reach his lund. With little bit of pushing he changed his position and lifted his right leg slightly and i immediately inserted my right leg underneath his leg. this type of touch is very very arousing especially during early morning.

Now his leg was resting on my leg and i had easy access to his lund. i touched his lund with my right hand. His lund was like a small chotu in my hands who had been well fed during the night and was not sleeping like his master. i peeled the skin back and touched the inner core with my hands. i felt his lund growing slowly in my hands as if hes waking up. i gripped it hard as it was chaning its shape and slowly started to jerk it back and forh. very slowly feeling the lenght of his lund and letting it grown in my hands. i wanted this thing inside my choot very badly. i was jerking his lund slowly with my right hand i inserted my left hand inside my nighty and started fingering. i closed my eyes and started imagining his lund inside my choot. now his lund was a full grown bull and was taking charge of the situation. i peeked at my devar he was still fast asleep but his mind had sensed something. It was like he was having an erotice dream and had started to move his hips back and forth feeling my legs and started pumping his lund in my hand. i gripped his lund in my hand tightly making it feel like its a tight pussy and he started fucking my hand in my dreams and i started fingering my self vigourously.

i wanted to have an orgasm badly and i started fingering my self badly and at the same time his pumping of lund in my hands increased. i couldnt control my moaning as i was going through this heavenly pleasure of holding a full grown lund in my hand and self fucking my self with my fingers. i felt his bull explode and hot warm flood of semen drenched my hands and at the same time i pushed my self had for my orgasm lifting my hips and increasing the speed and i felt my inner self explode in the world of ecstacy.

i removed my hand and legs from underneath him. my hands full of his semen. i licked one finger to taste his semen. i badly wanted to suck his cock. i put the blanket on top of him hiding the assault that had just created this short explotion and wiped his semen off and decided to get out of this room before any other maddening urge takes control of me. i had come back to my senses now, having had my orgasm the brain had taken over the thinking job from my body and was now thinking rationally again.

I badly needed a cup of tea and I wanted to sit alone by my self and gather my thoughts. So much was happening in my life and so fast. Ever since I had taken the decision to start working to keep me happy my life had completely transformed. I could see hungry males every where waiting to take opportunity of a un satisfied married woman and I had so easily succumbed to each and every one so far. Was I turning out to be a slut. Till now what ever had happened had happened in the open world. But last night I with Sonu, my husbands younger brother. This was beyond imagination, beyond my wildest dreams. I had to learn how to control my sexual desires which I had completely abandoned ever since my husband had gone away. But ever since I decided to work, the frequent interactions with males and their hungry looks, double meaning talks, intentional and un-intentional touches had really transformed me into a very hungry and longing for sex type of woman.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 02:12 PM