Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
When I woke up in the morning, i was feeling very good and fresh. Last nights erotic events were still fresh in my mind. i touched my pussy to find out that his cum had dried up on my thighs and i had to peel it off from my thighs. while i was touching the dried up remains of his semen and peeling it off my skin i started to get aroused. i looked guilitily in the direction of my devar and was relieved to see that he was fast asleep.

Uske lund ke bare mein sochte hi jaise main apna apa kho gayi. I just couldnt shake off the image of his lund from my mind which had given me so much pleasure last night and the thought that we both were lying on the same bed made it much more difficult to forget about it. All i had to was just shed all shame and enter his blanket and forget our relationship and i could have had this pleasure right now and there after each night and morning. I looked up at the door it was not bolted. I dont know what instinct took over me i was like sleepwalking got up from the bed and locked the door and i came back on the bed and shifted closer to my devar.

My mind was not in my control and my body had started betraying me again. i was in a trance, a spell, A spell of erotica and arousal and right now i wanted to satisfy my lust. i lifted his blanket slightly to see the shape of his lund. i was surprised to see that he had not put his shorts and the shorts were lowered right upto his ankles. He was lying face down and his lund was in normal condition. Sometimes during the night or early morning he had masturbated on the bed face down as the mattress on the bed had a wet patch. i touched the patch and found it was still wet.

Did he climb on me again in the night? Could i have slept so badly and didnt knew that he was on top of me. Did he have sex with me in my sleep? i inserted my fingers in my choot to see whether any signs of semen is there in my pussy. i inserted my fingers deep inside but i couldnt see any foul play. But it did make the matters worse for me. by inserting my fingers in my choot i had made my self more aroused. i decided to have a little fun with him. i also wanted to find out how far can i go without waking him up whether he is a sound sleeper like he declared last night or a light sleeper. i shifted inside his mattress.

i slowly started shifting my feet towards his feet. It was quite cool in the morning and his blanket was warm and cozy. i wanted to snuggle close in his arms and sleep in his arms like his lover. i touched his feet with my feet gently to see his reaction but he seem unaware. i rested my feet fully on his feet. His feet were warm and mine were cold since i was out of the blanket and had walked on the cold ground. The warmth from his feet started a chain reaction in my body. and gave me more courage. i started to move my feet up and down feeling his entire feet and hairy legs.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 02:12 PM