Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
He settled into a very nice rythum with his lunds and he was not hurrying this time. Maybe he wanted to prolong his session so he was stopping in between probably to control his ejaculation and then starting again this time not doing it too quickly but in a very slow and nice motion. Since he was moving his lund up and down I felt it will be safe to move my hands a little so I also started masturbating him with my hands by judging his upward and downward thrust. I was feeling his lund which was surprisingly bigger than my husbands lund. Uska lund lamba to tha par mota bhi tha. This was a lund that any woman would die for. It was a lund of a fully mature person. His breast pressing was just making me mad. He had access only to one breast of mine as the other breast was under my body and he was making full use of it. He was grabbing my breast pressing it hard and playing with my nipples.

Jaise jaise use mazaa ane laga voh apni legs spread karta gaya and now his entire leg was on top my legs like a semi embrace. Meri breasts ko dabate dabate voh ab mere pet pe hath ferne laga aur phir usne meri gaand pe apna haat rakh diya aur mujhe ghaseet ke apne aur kareeb le aya. Seeing no reaction from me my devar became totally confident and he must have realised by now that I am a very deep sleeper. He was becoming very bold in his actions and I was becoming shameless and letting him do anything with me. I was like his pillow now and he had totally wrapped his leg around me and now his entire lower body was touching mine.

He confidently pushed my nighty up with his hands to expose my choot. (was this going too far) I was mentally preparing my self to stop him now. I couldn’t let my devar fuck me that too on the first night itself and so easily but since he had badly made me mad and aroused I wanted to atleast let him feel my pussy to give me some relief too. He touched my pussy hair. Meri pussy hair ko choote choote usne meri choot pe apna haath fera. Mera control choot gaya aur maine jhat se apna hath left hand jo free that uske gale mein dal diya aur uske kareeb chali gayi. Under no circumstances I wanted to make him feel that im awake so I pretended as if im asleep and I hugged him.

My devar wasted no time this time and since our mouths were so close to each other he kissed my lips. I kept my lips sealed and not letting him put his tongue inside as this would have given me away. He licked my lips and sucked my upper and lower lips at the same time inserting his finger inside my pussy. I pushed my hips towards his fingers and brought my pussy close to his lund which I was still holding and released his lund so that he could feel my pussy. My dever realised that there is a better source to masturbate here than my hand and in the same position he also moved his hips closer and with his one leg over my body he touched his lund on my pussy , inserted his hand between our bodies to hold my breast and continued kissing me and now started to move his hips up and down. I couldn’t resisit him any longer and I also badly wanted a release so I also started moving my hips up and down as per his motion and opened my lips slightly allwing him acess.

I wanted to kiss him back now and wanted to get my orgasm before him. I pressed my breast more onto his palm and quickened my hips movmemt and kissed my devar back with my eyes closed. My devar had gone too far to realise that I may be awake and for the first time our tongues met and he sucked the saliva out of my mouth and I sucked him back and he quickened his pace trying to meet my rhythum. I was building good ryhthum now and I started to moan slightly. Yes it was happening. I quickened the pace with my hips and started shaking fast and was on the verge of coming, but suddenly my devar stopped again. He was probable having the best night of his life and did not want to end this quickly. After getting no reaction from me and no protest he was getting bolder and bolder. Suddenly I felt lighter as I felt his body weight getting lifted from my body. Was he done? How could he Iwould have surely felt his cum. What was he upto.

I slightly opened my eyes and saw he was quickly unfastening the knots on his lungi and was getting completely naked. After removing his lungi completely he started looking at my body again. He touched my feet first gently and started to move his hands upward. He was touching me so very softly. Mere sharer ke sare baal khade ho gaye. Aur sharer mein ek jhurjhuri si daudne lagi. Mere dever ke haath meri legs pet hi. Maine kuch din pehle hi waxing kit hi aur meri legs ek dum smooth thi. Meri legs pe se dheere dheere mere sharer ko feel karto hua voh mere thighs ke andar ke hisse ko feel karne laga. He was completely making me mad. He gently pushed me away from him in such a way that now I was lying on my back. He parted my legs slightly and lifted my nighty.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 02:05 PM