Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
i could not do anything cos i was sleeping as per him. but he was using my body to get his orgasm aur bahut dhere se apna lund voh bedsheet pe ragadate gaya. he was holding his pillot with both his hands as if hes hugging a girl and was kissing on his pillow as if lip kissing his lover. aur dhere dheere apni speed badhane laga. mujhe bhi use dekh ke kuch kuch hone laga aur mujhe bhi ab kuch chahiye tha. mere liye ab uske pair ka touch hi kafi nahi tha. par karun to kya karun. i wanted something more from him. my right hand was on my stomach and my left hand was on the side of my body as i was lying sidewasys. i slowly extended my right hand at the same time not to alert him of my movement. i kept my feet very still because he was brushing his feet and feeling my lower legs with them. i slowly kept my hand on the bed and slightly shifted my position that my right breast can also touch the mattress sideways and i extended my right hand towards him (his stomach area).

i stayed still as if i had shifted my position in my sleep at the same time made sure that he noticed the moment of my hands. usne apna lund ghisana dheere kar diya aur mere haath ki aur dekhe laga aur dhere dheere lund bhi ghista raha. usne apna ek haath pillow ke neeche se nikala aur slowly slowly meri gingers ko touch karta hua usne apna hath mere hath ke upar rakh diya. ab voh jor jor se apna lund bistar pe ghisne laga aur jaise jaise uski speed tej hone lagi uska haath mere haath ko grip karta gaya. maine bhi apne hath se use thoda sa pressure diya. voh ab pure josh se apna lund bistar pe ghis raha tha. "oh bhabhi bada mazaa aa raha hai" uffff ohhhhhhh yessssss. voh halke halke se siskariya lene laga aur dheere dheere apne haath se mere baju ko sehlane laga. phir usne ek dum se apni speed rok di aur shaant let gaya. shayad uska ho chuka tha i felt. His hands were still on my hands. He was trying to feel the smoothness of my arms as his hands started to inch towards my baju. He was sough of pulling my hands more towards me.

I was somewhat dis satisfied as he had stopped masturbating cos now he would probably go to sleep and it got over so quicky even before it started. I again felt a small push from his hands as if he wanted my hand bit closer to his body. I opened my eyes slightly to see him. He was trying to shift bit more close to me but was doing it very slowly as if not to make any sounds. I couldn’t resist any more so I moaned slightly as if I was in deep sleep and leaned more towards him extending my hands more to him. Now my hands were slightly touching his lower abdomen area. We were now lying very close to each other. My breathing was getting heavier but I was still pretending to be fast asleep. Suddenly my devar let go of my hands and started opening the knot of his lungi. He completely removed his lungi and lifted his hips slightly and this time without any hesitation he shifted closer to me. I had not expected in my wildest dreams what was about to come.

He lowered his hips down and this time his lund touched the bed it was directly on my hand. I felt a shock in my body and was about to react sharply but I got hold on my self and to prevent my gasp from the mouth I covered my face inside the blanket. Now I could open my eyes as his face was out of the bed sheet and I was totally covered under the bed sheets. I could see his fully erect lund on my hand which was presently lying palm down on to the bed. He started moving his hips again and this time he was brushing his lund slowly up and down on my hands making me mad and wet down there. His feet were still on my feet as if they belonged there. I could not see his face anymore as I was looking down towards his lund from inside the bed sheet. I wanted to hold his lund desperately. With my left hand I quickly opened the top 3 buttons of my night gown and pulled out my breast completely out of my night gown and shifted closer to him.

Again and in the same motions I rotated my hand in such a position that now my open palm was under his lund and this way I could hold is lund anytime I wanted to. Due to my sudden moment my devar stopped again (probably got afraind that im awake now) I immediately closed my eyes and pretended to snore. My devar lifted the bed sheet slightly up to peep inside and the sight and I was sure that his eyes must have feasted on my fully mature gori gori breasts. I was not sure whether he had ever seen a naked breast in his life (I mean other than on comp) I could feel his lund getting wet and even more bigger as I felt the first few drops of his pre cum on my hand and withouth thinking I closed my hands and now his manhood was in my grasp. It felt so nice to finally hold his young lund in my hands and since he had stopped moving up and down I just moved my hand up and down twice and the same time pretending to sleep. My devar couldn’t resisit any more and with his right hand he just went for my breast and cupped it straight away.

I had to literally bite my lips to stop from moaning and now my devar started his masturbation session once again. This time pressing my breasts softly and playing with the nipple, his feet upon my feet and lastly his lund in my grasp. I was holding on to his lund tightly as if he had entered his lund into a tight vagina and he must be getting a full fledged feeling of fucking a mature and hot Bhabhi. He was playing with my breasts confidently caressing them feeling the entire breast area and cupping them in his hands fondling my breast pressing them softly and then started increasing the pressure as he got more and more confidence. Deriving pleasure from my naked boobs and giving me immense pleasure. I was dying for this touch and now I felt in heaven.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 02:04 PM