Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
I went to my bed and crashed on the bed and soon I was in deep sleep. I don’t know for how long I had slept but something woke me up. When I got up the lights in the room were all off. But there was some light coming from the computer where my devar was working. I could see a side view of the computer screen as his back had partially covered the centre of the screen. On first glance it appeared that my devarji was sleeping but the sound was coming from his computer which I initially thought was music but it was the sound of love making.

I raised my head slightly to see what was happening and then I noticed that in the pretext of working on the computer my sonu was watching a blue movie with a very low volume. He had made the window of the movie player very small so that if any body glances on the computer only an excel spreadsheet would appear but in reality he was watching a movie where in a young boy was being seduced by a matured woman. The boy in the movie looked like a college going boy and the matured lady was tempting the boy by asking him to massage her back. I could faintly hear the oohs and aahs the lady was making when the boy was massaging her and then the boy asked the lady Bhabhi bus ho gaya ya aur karun. The woman replies devarji karte raho na acha lag raha hai tumhare haath ek dum tumhare bhaiya ke jaise hai ek dum mardana.

Oh my god! My devar was watching a movie wherein a newly married couple were playing with each other in the kitchen just before the hubby was to go to work and soon after he leaves for the office her young devar comes in her room and starts flirting with his Bhabhi. The devars in the moview as also as young as my devar and was seducing her Bhabhi. While watching the movie he was stroking his lund over his lung. I could not see the bulge but his hands were on his thighs and I could see them moving about. I could not risk watching the movie with my head raised cos if my devar had glanced back he could have seen me so I went back to my lying position. In this position my view of the computer screen was blocked and I could only see half the screen.

The devar was massaging his bhabhis back seductively and was slowly opening her bra lace to feel her entire back. The bhabhi was trying to put her hands back in order to feel her devars lund and was telling him to massager her back slowly. While watching the movie i was starting to get aroused. my legs parted by itself and i was feelinlg a tingling sensation between my legs. naturally my hands went there and i felt my pussy lips. i dipped my finger inside and found that i was getting wet. i wanted to see more so I tried shifting my position. Unfortunately in my attempt to shift there were some sounds made by rustling of the bed sheets and my devar jumped and closed the movie immediately.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 02:01 PM