Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
At the same time the thought of sharing a bed with my sasur was exciting also for me. The events of last ¾ weeks were proof enough for me that no male can be trusted and no matter whom all of them want the same thing and I was determined and mentally prepared to allow my father in law some liberties with my body if he was willing to make the first move.

Both the eyes were looking at me anxiously waiting for my reply. I myself did not wanted to sound too eager to sleep with my father in law so soon and was hesitating what to reply and what not to. This time again the silence was broken by my father in law who could not wait anymore for my reply or maybe the fear of me saying no made him jump and say its ok bahurani there is plenty of space on my bed for you. As it is im a very sound sleeper so you can join me if you light disturbs you.
Me: (hesitantly) Thanks babuji but I think I can sleep ok with the lights on. I will try today to sleep in devarji’s room but in case I don’t get good sleep then from tomorrow I will sleep with you. (while saying I will sleep with you my cheeks blushed and my voice shook slightlyl as I had purposely used such a suggestive language to my sasur ji)

Hearing my reply I noticed a small smile of satisfaction on sonu’s face. Was he happy that I agreed to sleep in his room or was it just my imagination. Any way I will find out soon enough I thought and quietly got up from the dinner table and headed towards the toilet.

When I came out of the toilet my father in law was clearing the dishes in the kitchen so I went to help him. Let me help u babuji with the dishes, I said. But my father in law declined my help and said nahi bahurani aaj tum bahut tired ho gayi ho tum ja ke aram karo aaj ke din tum koi kaam mat karna. Kal se dono mil ke kaam karenge. Tum meri madad kar sakti ho. Vaise bhi is ghar ko ek aurat ki bahut jaroorat hai. I agreed and silently thanked my sasur ji cos I really was tired and wanted to sleep
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 02:00 PM