Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
“bhabi studies are going good. Though I may require yr help in few subjects, can you help me”.
“offcourse I will, we’ll start from tmrw, ok?” Sonu relied “sure bhabhi, you are so nice”. He looked very happy that I agreed to help me.
My father In law joined the conversation “yes bahu he’s very weak in studies, his mind is not on the studies anymore, all the time chatting on his phone and busy watching who knows what on the computer”. My sasur had now stopped shaking his leg but his leg was now touching mine and was resting right next to my leg. I was cool about it so far. Thought it may not look nice if I take an evasive action or try to remove my leg but due to the constant body touch I could feel some heat developing in my legs.

“bahu you are not eating only anything. I prepared todays food specially for you, here take some more rice” while saying this my sasur shifted closer to me for putting more rice in my plate and for the first time I felt his feet touch my feet. I tried to stop him from putting too much rice on the plate but he said “you must eat heartily while you are here”. At the same time I felt his feet shifting slightly and now his entire feet was resting on my feet. I glanced at my father in law from the corner of my eyes but he seemed totally unaware and was busy in his food. His feet felt very warm over my feet and It was beginning to feel nice. I also tried to ignore and continued eating. In between when ever I glanced at my brother in law everytime I caught him staring at my cleavage. My night gown was slightly lose at the shoulders and while struggling with my father in law trying to prevent him from putting extra rice in my plate my gown had slightly slipped off my shoulders exposing my shoulder and extendin the gap between my breasts. It would have been too embarrassing to try to cover it so I just smiled at sonu who smiled back at me sheepishly and lowered his eyes immediately.

We ate rest of our meal in silence which was making me all the more uncomfortable. I was quietly eating my food and had lowered my eyes on my plate. I could see from the corner of my eyes that in between meals both my sasur and devar were glancing towards me. Is soone se ghar mein na jane kitne dino ke baad ek jawaan aurat unke beech mein baithi thi aur yeh dono mard meri jawaani ko ghoorne ka koi bhi mauka jaya nahi kar rahe the. When our meal was completed my sasur broke the silence while addressing sonu. “Sonu from today you can sleep in my room as I have allotted yr room to bahurani”.
Sonu: par papa mujhe raat mein padhai bhi karni hoti hai aur agar main light on kar ke aapke room mein padhai karunga to phir aap so nahi paoge. Apke vaise bhi light mein neend nahi ati hai isliye main apne room mein hi sona pasand karunga. Aur mujhe computer pe bhi kaam karna hai.

Sonu: Bhabhi aapko koi dikkat to nahi hogi mere raat mein padhne se? Agar aapko bhi light mein neend nahi ati to kay aap babuji ke kamre mein so sakti haii?
My heart beat stopped for a moment after hearing my devar’s suggestion. I quickly glanced at my Sasur who was looking quite anxious at the suggestion and was looking at me eagerly to hear my reply. The look on his face suggested as if he was pleading me to agree to my devar’s suggestion but even though he was my father in law he was a full grown man and sleeping next to him on the same bed would make me very uncomfortable.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 02:00 PM