Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
My father in law’s name is soni and he is in his late 50s. being from the villager hes very healthy and does not look his age. I touched my father in law’s feet and he hugged me.

Soni: welcome bahurani how was your journey
Me: it was good.
Soni: come lets go home you must be tired.
He grabbed my bags and started walking ahead and I followed him. We hired an auto rickshaw from the station to the house.

I had previously visited this place only twice after my marriage and that too for a very short stay. There is a big veranda in the front and in the centre of the veranda there is a tulsi plant. On the side of the veranda there is a bathroom. The house itself is very big and there are 2 big bedrooms, 1 big hall and kitchen on the ground floor and 2 bedrooms. And one bedroom on 1st floor and rest of the area is like an open terrace. There is also one toilet cum bathroom on the first floor.
The bedroom that I was given was right next to to my father in laws bedroom and there was a door in the bedroom which leads to his room and can be locked from inside. (the last I remembered). I took off my saree and lied down on the bed with my blouse and petticoat and slept again. I was woken by my devar who is in college.

Bhabhi “Dinner is ready, pls wake up”. I immediately got up from my sleep. I had slept through out the entire afternoon and didn’t realize it was already dark. It must be due to the long train journey. I smiled at my brother in law and told him “ok sonu, u go I’ll come in 10 minutes”. i wanted to change my saree which I had been wearing since yesterday. It was very hot in their place so I took out my saree and blouse and removed my bra. I normally don’t like to wear bra at nights. I wore a pink colour night dress which was upto my knees. My bare legs could be seen from the nighty.

I came out to the main hall. My father in law was in the kitchen so I went to help him and we carried the dishes and the food from the kitchen to the dining table. I was sitting next to the my father in law and sonu was sitting opposite me. We started eating. “so how is life in city, don’t you get tired of living alone” asked my father in law. I replied “babuji I have recently taken up a job so am spending most of the time in the office, hence im enjoying my work and it helps pass the time also”.

Babuji nodded and started eating. He was humming while eating and shaking his legs while humming. I was eating in silence and so was sonu. My father in laws thighs legs as he was shaking them was sometimes touching with my legs. He had hairy legs and each time his legs touched mine I could feel the hairs on my smooth skin. “so sonu how is your studies coming along” I asked.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 01:59 PM