Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
Desperately wanting to get fucked by somebody. but I could not keep standing her for long. Kemal could come at any moment now so reluctantly I pushed him away and rushed to the entrance of the cabin and saw in both the directions. There was no sign of any movement and Kemal. I came back and had one final look at the slepping ladies on top. I quickly removed his blanket and out came the snake. It was already wet. The pre cum oozing out of his young lund. the tip of his lund had become pinkish probably due to the constant beating from him recently. I gave a final look to his lund and checked its size and then switched off the lights reluctantly to ensure that there was no visibility.

I was desperate to taste this lund. I was sure that I was going to be first woman of his life to have tasted this lund. a young virgin boy was lying in front of me stiff and hard. I was going to be the first ever woman of his life to have given him a blow job. He was definitely going to remember and cherish this night for the rest of his life and I decided to make it his best. firstly I licked his pre cum with my tongue. I held his lund in two fingers and cleaned his whole lund with my tongue first wiping out all the pre cum which had fallen on the sides of his lund. tasting it with my lips. Teasing him with my tongue delaying the moment when I was going to take his whole lund inside my mouth. I held his balls and licked his balls with my tongues. He was raising his legs in pleasure unable to control him self any more. Grabbed me by my hair and was pulling my hair dragging my face upto the tip of his lund again. he was aching to be licked by me. I was teasing him more by licking the side of his lund. taking it in my mouth from the side and biting it. He whispered to me “pleaaaase papa aa jaayenge ab kar do na plss”. I also realized that I did not have the time so I went for the kill.

I grabbed his dick and took it in my mouth. His lund was big but not as big and mature as his father. I took the whole of his lund in my mouth. Tasting it savouring its taste in my mouth. Never wanting to take it out. He was lifting his hips from down desperately. I started raising my head up and down. Mouth fucking him and he joined the rhythum of my head with his hips rising up and down. The train running at full speed. Our bodies shaking with the movement of the train. his wet lund in my mouth making chuck chuck sound as I was licking his lund. fresh pre cum started oozing out of his lund. he was gripping my by my hairs harder pulling them violently increasing the speed of the hips. I also increased the speed of my sucking careful not to bite him accidently. I knew he was close. i heard someone approaching the cabin and I immediately removed my mouth and thankfully at the same time I felt the first spray of semen on my face and I closed the blanket and lied on my berth. After 10 seconds or so Kemal entered the cabin.

We were so close to being caught. It was another lucky escape this time for me and his son. Wow what a journey this had been. I was not likely to forget this journey for the rest of my life either. I looked up at nilesh and our eyes met. He had the look of gratitude in his eyes as if to thank me for what I had done for him. I smiled back at him wiping his cum from my lips and he turned his back on me and went to sleep as promised. I was also feeling very tired. I had satisfied both father and son today and both of them two times. The first time both used their hands and second I sucked both of them. I couldn’t deciede which one was more satisfying. Off course Kemal had aroused me fully but to my surprise I found the experience with a young boy also good in case of Kemal he was the one who took charge of me but with an inexperienced boy I was the one in control. Kemal looked at me and closed my eyes pretended to be asleep. In the m’time nilesh had also fallen fast asleep as I could hear him snoring. Kemal was still standing by my side. I was hoping that Kemal should not have any plans because I was totally exhausted and wanted to sleep. He was still standing and doing something. I could not make out what he was upto but my eyes were closing and I was falling asleep.

I slept peacefully for sometime dreaming of Sameer and me on some exotic island. I don’t know for how long was I asleep but then something woke me up. I opened my eyes. It was completely dark inside the train. I could not see anything for a while but slowly my eyes got adjusted to the dark and then I saw what was happening. I could not believe my eyes what I saw. Kemal was on his berth and his bahurani had come down form her berth and had joined kemal on his berth. She was lying underneath kemal and kemal had mounted on her. They both were covered under the blanket and with one causual glance it was not possible to make out but if u look carefully it was clearly visible a heap of double decker bodies. Only their faces were out of the blanket. I could clearly see kemal kissing his bahuraini’s lips. she was unable to control her soft moans. I could imagine kemals huge dick inside her choot. Both were shaking up and down very slowly. Careful not to make any sounds or make it too obvious as to what was going on. kemal was thrusting his hips up and down in a slow rhythmic motion.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 01:57 PM