Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
Nilesh came inside and looked at me guiltily. The look he gave me was enough to tell me that he must have done mental bang to me while inside the toilet. When I held his stare he blushed and lowered his eyes. We were In no mood to continue the game of chess neither me nor he. But we just went through the motions and the way nilesh was allowing me to kill his pieces it was obvious that he wanted to get done with it quickly. Kemal had also gone to the toilet possibly to clean up so we finshed the game quickly and prepared to sleep.

I took the lower berth and nilesh took the middle berth just opposite to mine. That way he could stare at me. I lied down on my berth sideways and adjusted my pillow. Nilesh was staring at my face. Our faces were just opposite to each other. This time when I looked at nilesh he did not lower his eyes and infact he held my gaze. i also did not feel like removing my eyes so I also kept looking at him. He had a nice young face. he was looking at me with intent and his expressions clearly depicted on his face as to what must be going inside his brain right now. He inserted his hand inside the blanket and I knew that hes about to hold his lund in his hand again. i also inserted my hand inside to fondle my breasts. Sleep was far from my eyes now so i decided to have some more fun. I lowered my blanket slightly down to reveal the swell of my breasts and undid my pallu. Now my cleavage was visible to nilesh.

He was having a grand view of my breasts. i looked at his abdomen and saw the outline of his hands against the blanket. I could clearly see him holding his penis in his hand. I smiled at him and he blushed again. but this time he was unable to take his gaze away from me. I was enjoying this. A young boy was masturbating in front of me looking at my cleavages. It felt really good. So I decided to make his day. I opened one blouse hook and put my hand inside my breasts and pulled as much of it as possible out and lowere my blanket further down to show him my naked stomach. That must be too much for him to swallow as his speed increased and his face went red. I could see the effort on his face due to the exercise of his hands. I inserted my hand inside my choot. It was all wet again. I had my orgasm only 10 mins ago and I was horny again.

I could not control myself any longer so I stood up and approached his berth. His hand moment stopped immediately as soon as I had got up. i stood close to nilesh as if i’m just looking at myself in the mirror. I looked up his mother and bahurani. Both were fast asleep. There was still no sign of Kemal. I inserted my hand in his blanket and grabbed his lund. It was a well nourished lund. My legs were shaking. Kemal could enter the cabin anytime but I was not bothered about his reaction. I just had to grab his young tool in my hand. I wanted to feel it and to taste it. I started masturbating him with my hands. Now that his hands were free he grabbed my breast. Nilesh may not have imagined in his wildest dream that a 25 years old lady will willingly offer to take his lund and allow him to press her breasts. he inserted his hand inside my blouse and started squeezing my breasts harder and harder.

Pulling me closer to him. He whispered to me “Aunty pls mere saath so jaayie na. mujhe bahut mazaa aa raha hai ap ke sath”. I whispered back to him “tumhara dimag to nahi kharab ho gaya. Tumhara baap kabhi bhi andar aa sakta hai. Main bus tumhari madad karne aayi hoon. Raat ko koi aisi waisi harkat mat karna jis se hum dono fans jaaye. Mai tumhara kaam kar ke de deti hoon aur is ke baad chup chap so jana aur mujh se koi ummed mat rakha bolo manjoor hai ke nahi”. Usne jhat se haan mein sir hila ke hami bhar di. Maine kaha ok “5 minute mere mammy aur daba lo ache se, dobara tumhe kab mauka mile pata nahi. phir main tumhara lund apne moooh mein le ke tumhara kaam kar doongi. Apna maal mere mooh mein mat chodna ok?.”

Why will it not be ok for him. Usne to kabhi sapne mein bhi nahi socha hoga ki uske saath age kya hone vala hai. Now that he had the licence to grope me for 5 minutes and man did he not make full use of it. Usne meri bachi hui 2 button bhi khol diye aur meri bra ko neeche kar ke meri breast ko nanga kar diya. Main uske ek dum kareeb ja ke khadi ho gayi. I had my back towards to the entrance so that in case his father enters he will not be able to make out what was happening. He sucked my breasts like a small baby. He was licking them and sucking them as if drinking milk from my breasts. I grabbed his head and held him on my breast egging him on. Seeking pleasure from his sucking. Getting wet with his sucking.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 01:56 PM