Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
But we should be careful. We should not become too bold and take any unwanted risk as my white horse is surrounded by this black army” while saying the last word “this black army” I touched his feet with my left hand from under the table. I also had replied to him in double meaning giving him a clear signal to go ahead but not to let any one know.

He looked very pleased with himself and gave me a gentle push on my pussy with his feet.
Kemal: dipti ji don’t worry I have played this game many times and I know how to play it very well. We will enjoy this game. We have to take small risks in chess otherwise what is the fun”.
My mind was now no longer on the game. I was getting warmed up again. for the last 1 hour my body was getting teased at the hands of this experienced guy and now his son had also joined in action.

Nilesh was giving me a nice foot massage from under the table and his father was feeling my choot over my saree. It was getting quiet in the train now as people were turing off the lights now. it was getting darker outside and cooler inside. I took the blanket and wrapped it around my and also covered kemal’s leg to be safe. Kemal also took his blanket and wrapped his blanket around him. I was getting aroused with the massage on my choot which kemal was giving me. he was very gentle and was doing it very slowly. Obviously his son was sitting next to him and he could not do anything more. All this time was pussy was dripping wet juices out. he had fondled my boobs touched my gand with lund and my choot was somewhat left out. now with every shake of the train I was rubbing my pussy on his feet. I was despeate to get an orgasm now. I decided that I will allow this man to fuck me if possible tonite.

His son was also not a straight forward guy. He was also deriving his pleasure from the game. His feet were slowly crawling up my legs and he had started to feel my legs. It was a double attack on my body which I was thoroughly enjoying. .
Kemal: looked at me in the eye and said “dipti ji I think its now safe to plant yr foot in the opposite territory”. He gestured towards his thigh which was covered with blanket. Clearly he was telling me to keep my feet between his legs just as he had done. “bring yr queen down and give check the king, I’m sure u want to check it”
I was hoping that his son did not catch the double meaning in our talks. I looked at his bahurani sitting next to me and told kemal “I think we should wait for sometime it may be too risky. I don’t want to get caught in his territory”.
In the m’time nilesh was upto his mischieve he had managed to crawl is feet under my saree and he was feeling my leg with his feet. I looked at him. I wanted to give him a stare but he was avoiding any eye contact with me. he was feeling my leg with his feet and was slowly taking his feet up and down.

Kemal was pushing his feet on my pussy suggesting me to keep my leg on his thighs. I gave him a starre and again glanced at his bahurani.
Kemal: “bahurani raat bahut ho gayi hai aapko agar neend aayi hai to aap bhi upar ki berth pe ja ke so jayie humein game khatam karne mein thoda time lagega. Main yeh vali light bhi off kar deta hoon apko takleef nahi hogi”.
Bahurani: “ji babuji jaise aap kahe” and withouht any word she told her daughter also to come up and sleep with her till the middle berth is free. Kemal switched off the light and now there was only 1 light on in our cabin which was above our table. Kemal got up and took a bed sheet. He tied the bed sheet to both sides of the top berths and now our side of the cabin was totally covered. The bed sheet was acting like a curtain. I glanced around me. the old lady was fast asleep on top and the bahurani and her daughter had gone up to sleep on the top berth. The lights were dim and the ground was clear.
Kemal: “dipti ji mere khayal se is se acha mauka nahi milega aapko.

Ab to aapko apni rani ko le ke age ana hi chahiye”. Usne almost gidgidate hue jaise mujhse kaha. I also felt that it was quite safe now to make a move so I lifted my other leg (one leg was already been checked by nilesh) and kept it on the opposite berth right between kemal’s thighs.
Kemal covered my legs with his blanket smartly and shifted forward. Chess was only a farce now. nilesh was totally un aware of what was going on between me and his father. He was busy deriving his own pleasures out of this game and was happy defending his pieces and making the game longer so that he can carry on touching my legs for as long as possible. kemal moved forward and touched my feet with his hand. He took my feet off the berth and placed it right over his erect lund. i started giving him a slow lund massage with my foot. It was like an electric pole.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 01:51 PM