Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
I went near the door and stood at the door looking outside. It was getting dark outside. I saw the landscapes standing at the door of the train holding the bar at each end. I felt nice standing there. As a kid I always used to ask my mom to allow me to stand at the door to look out the sceneries but my mother never used to allow me telling me that it is too risky and I will fall out etc. while my mind was going through all this I felt him approach from behind. Without looking back I knew it was him. he had followed me out. I knew like me he had also reached the peak of his arousal. i kept staring at the fields passing by determined not to look back. He came up behind me slowly and then I felt his hand on my hand holding the bar of the door exactly where my hand was and then he pressed his lund onto my back. It was just like a hug from behind. A perfect place and time to be. If anyone passes by it would just appear that we are looking out the door. He pressed his lund onto my back and pressed my hand with his hand and whispered in my ear “andar bahut thand hai to isliye thodi garmi lene bahar aa gaya”.

Me :”hmmm”

Kemal: “apko bhi shayad thodi garmi chahiye na”
Me: “voh andar aapne joh kiya theek nahi tha. aapki biwi theek mere samne baithi thi agar usne dekh liya hota to”.
Kemal: apna lund ragadate hue, “maaf karna dipti ji mujh se raha nahi gaya, aapko to mere haathon se rahat mil rahi thi. maine socha mujhe bhi to thodi si rahat milni chahiye na”.
Me: “to aap joh kar rahe the us se apko rahat nahi mil rahi thi kya” maine bhi apni back uske lund pe peeche se press kar di. “ab to shayad jaroorat se jyada rahat mil rahi hai aapko hai na?”
Kemal: “apki kripa hai. aaj raat jaldi mat sona. Meri biwi thodi der mein so jaayegi. Kuch karne ka mauka mil sakta hai, raat ko dono mil ke mazaa karenge”.

He was really good at this. he was literally fucking me from behind brushing his lund on my back and we were having this erotic chat. “na baba na. andar bahut risky hai. aur tum kuch bhi kar sakte ho, mujhe tumhare sath kuch nahi karna hai”.
Kemal: “aap bharosa rakhiye humein koi nahi dekhega”. Kemal ne peeche se ek haath andar daal ke meri right breast ko pakad liya aur dabane laga.
Me: “yeh kya kar rahe ho. Koi aa gaya to?”
Kemal: “koi nahi aayega. Vaise bhi ac cabin mein glass door hota hai to koi bhi kholega to humein pata chal jaayega, vaise aapke mummey bahut soft hai. inhe choosne ka man kar raha hai, raat ko mauka milega to choosne dogi na”.
Me: “tum kaisi baatein kar rahe ho, sharam nahi aati kya”

Kemal: aur jor se dabate hue “mujhe pata hai inko bhi chusvane ka man kar raha hai. pls choosane dogi na”
Me: “main promise nahi karti. Main risk bilkul nahi loongi. Agar mauka mila to shayad nahi to jitna kiya hai is se hi kaam chalao”.
Kemal: “ek baar mera haath mein to pakad lo na pls”
I was also desperate to hold his lund in my hand. “sirf ek baar pakdungi, humein jyada der yaha nahi rehna chahiye”
I inserted my hand behind my back and grabbed his dick in my hand. It was a really huge. I couldn’t help but telling him “apka yeh bahut badha hai, mere pati se bhi lamba” I started felling his dick. I would have to use both my hands if I was to cover his whole dick with my hands. He was only wearing a dhoti and was not wearing any underwear. Hence it felt as if I was holding his naked lund in my hand. I felt the tip of his lund and then the entire length of his lund.

I felt his balls. It was the lund that any married woman will die for. I wanted this lund badly Inside my pussy. He kissed me on my shoulder and neck. “apka badan kitna gora hai, maine aaj tak itni gori ladki ke badan ko nahi chua hai, aise lagta hai jaise choone se hi kahi aap kali na ho jaao, hothon ka chumban de do na pls”.
Me: “aapki demands to badti ja rahi hai. main bus ab andar ja rahi hoon”. He was stroking his lund up and down in my hands now as if hes fucking my hand and grabbed both my breasts with his hands from behind. “uff ab bus bhi karo na pls aapki biwi ya bacche bahar aa sakte hai, kyon itna sata rahe ho, plssss chod do ab mujhe andar jane do na”
Kemal: “raat ko mauka mile to chodna nahi. Bus apne seat pe baithi rehna letna mat. Hum kuch na kuch karenge jaroor”.
I let go of his lund and just nodded to him. I ran inside and took my seat. i was slightly sweating and my whole body was shaking with arousal.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 01:00 PM