Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
In the meantime kemal was had shifted his leg and now his leg, thigh and shoulders were glued to my body and he was trying to insert his elbow inside my waist and was constantly pushing me as if to allow him to enter inside.
I was feeling embarrassed but at the same time I wanted atleast little bit of pleasure so I decided to allow him a little more time and once the old lady finishes her book it will be game over for him. so I adjusted my pallu a bit and raised my arm slightly to give him the opening which he was seeking. He was an old hand and without wasting any time he straight away went for my breasts and gave me a firm push over my breast. I also shifted slightly and brushed my breast on his elbow. It was a very nice feeling. he had strong elbow and I felt the strength of his body. It was more thrilling than arousing as were doing something in a public place and only we were aware of what was happening and people around us were totally un aware of us.

It felt good and risky. i closed my eyes in pleasure trying to forget where I am and to enjoy the moment. I knew I had his hand totally covered under my saree palloo and it was not visible from outside. He was slowly circling his elbow over my breast trying to feel the roundness of my soft breast. trying to locat my nipple. Today I was wearing my bra and blouse hence it would not be easy for him to trace my nipple. Initially he was very genly at pushing at my breast but now he was increasing the pressure and had started pushing my breasts harder. My nipples were also responding to his touch and I could feel the tightening of my nipples under his elbow and now my nipples were becoming quite prominent over the blouse. As the magnet gets attracted to the iron my nipples were getting attracted to his elbow and finally kemal managed to trace the outline of my nipples. He knew exactly what to do and with the limited access given to him he managed to play with my nipple in the right way. i had started to go wet down there in my pussy and pressed my thighs more to him. my legs getting apart automatically.

Then all of a sudden without any warning he inserted his hand between our bodies under my saree palloo and cupped my breast with his hand. I was totally shocked and taken aback and opened my eyes immediately. Still there was complete silence in the bogie and everyone seemed to be in their own world. Kemal had crossed his hands and had inserted his hand under my pallu very carefully and ensuring that It could not be seen from outside. He had opened his eyes now and was quite watchful. Ensuring that no one sees whats happening. my heart beat had increased. This is not what I had signed up for. I was only going to allow him some groping that’s all but this was not very intentional and very daring. It would have been ok in the bus but train was too risky. I could now see the passion in his eyes. He looked really intense. He was cupping my breasts fondling them and was circling his thumb around my nipple.
Ummmm it was a heavenly feeling. I had never imagined that it was possible to get aroused in a situation like this. I had to really control the expressions on my face as suddenly if some one looks up I should not give away my compromised state.

But the pleasure I was getting was too much to control. He was really good at fondling a woman’s breast. he was pressing my breasts harder now. knowing exactly when to be gently and when to be aggressive. This continued for another 10 minutes. Kemal was having a time of his life getting to molest a young female and I was totally allowing him. he may not have thought this in his wildest dream that he will ever get to grope someone like me. and here I was sitting right next to him making it all possible for him deriving pleasure out of it. responding to his every touch.
I looked at him and our eyes met for the first time. I saw the desire in his eyes and I held his gaze. He must have surely seen the arousal and the desire in my face. He looked at my lips and licked his tongue indicating to me that he wants to taste my lips. I lowered my eyes in shame. I looked at my breast and looked at him again and then made a gesture towards his wife almost requesting him to take his hand out.

He indicated to me look down and I followed his gaze. He was wearing a dhoti and my god there was a huge tent in his dhoti. He gestured towards me to touch his dick. I shook my head. And then what he did was totally un thinkable. He took my hand and placed it over his erect tool and gripped it hard. I was totally shaken. It was a huge cock. I had never held such a huge piece of meat in my hands but this was just too risky. I immediately pulled my hand back and then realized my mistake. This sudden movement could have attracted attention. Kemal was totally aroused now and was willing to take any risks. But I was not going to let my reputation get tainted. I pushed his hand out of my blouse and got up from seat. We had gone too far. I rushed towards the toilet. Knowing very well that if sit in my present position then either I will lose my control or kemal might do something stupide which will put us both in a very embarrassing situation. Kemal tried to grab my hand trying to prevent me from getting up but I just walked out of the bogie and rushed to the toilet. Once Inside the toilet I felt like masturbating. I was totally aroused and my choot completely wet. My cheeks were flushed. I composed my self and calmed myself down. Washed my face and stepped out of the toilet.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 01:00 PM