Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
Train journey:

I wore a light green saree and sandals. My bags were packed and I told the building watchman to get a taxi for me. the train was in late afternoon and would reach khandwa in early morning the next day.

I reached the train station. There was a mad rush at the delhi railway station. It was jam packed with so many people. Thankfully I had got a reserved seat in 3rd class a/c. finally I boarded the train. I located my compartment and went to my seat. My co-passengers were 1 old lady and her husband, and 1 young boy aged about 16 years and Their daughter inlaw with her 12 years daughter. This family was going to miraj. I was sitting on the window seat and the young boy was sitting opposite me. his mother (old lady) was sitting next to the boy and her husband was (old man about 55 years old) was sitting opposite the old lady i.e. next to me. daughter inlaw was sitting next to the old man and her daughter opposite her. We exchanged pleasantries and then settled in for the journey. The train started and the journey began. The young boy was listening to his music on the head phones and the old lady was reading religious book.

The old man sitting next to me introduced himself as Kemal. He was having a kiryana shop in miraj which presently his son was running. They had gone to attend a wedding and were now going back to miraj. He was a well built man and having broad shoulders. His thighs were touching to mine and our shoulders were also slightly touching.
It was a superfast train hence there were very few stops and the train was running very fast. Since the train was running very fast it was shaking and with the shake of the train we were also feeling the vibration and moving with the rhythym of the train. With ever shake of the train our shoulders were touching and getting seprated. it was totally quite in our bogie as each one was busy in its own thoughts. The young boy was listening to the music and the old lady was busy reading her religious book. Kemal who was sitting next to me had his eyes closed and was in deep thought.

His thighs were glued to mine and his shoulders constantly touching my shoulders with the movement of the train. My mind was getting drifted towards the events of my life over the past few weeks. The oppurtunities or missed oppurtunities which had presented itself for satisfying my sexual desires which I had kept hidden and buried for so many years now. I was so getting used to of getting sex only once in a year when ever my husband was down but now after stepping into the mans world I realized that if a good looking girl wishes she can have a lot of fun in this world. I could not say that I did not like what ever had happened. The only incident that I wished so far which should not have happened was the one with ramlal as he was not in my class. The stranger in the bus was ok as I was not going to see him ever again. not likely to. While I was thinking about all this I realized that kemal’s shoulder now slowly but surely was totally glued to me and was no longer going away with the rhythum of the train.

But infact it was not getting pressed more to me when ever the opportunity presented. my shouldelr had warmed up considerably. Nice and hot current was passing between our bodies. I shifted my gaze to the old lady. She was totally out to the world and the boy was also engrossed in listening to the music. I relaxed. I glanced down towards the old man to see whether hes aware of whats happening between us or is it just a co-incidence. He seemed to be totally unaware of it and was still in deep thoughts.
Again I felt slight pressure on my shoulder from the old man and I pressed it back to check his response. He immediately responded by pressing my thigh with his thigh. So it was deliberate all right. Now I knew for sure that this man is not what hes pretending to be. Hes definitely interested in having some fun. Having ascertained the intentions of kemal my heartbeats increased in anticipation of the sequence of events which will take place now as there was a fair amount of risk in allowing him to grope me as he was travelling with his family and they were sitting right in front.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 12:59 PM